Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 pm
((Feh... It's been roughly 5 days since Roses last posted... stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 pm
((Can I just speed this up by saying the Titans defeated Shadow and have it done with? We really need to get on to the Trigon part of the scenario that I started by bringing Raven back.

Edit: I just looked for her on my friends list. It looks like she was online today briefly, but her laptop was dying. She was probably going to post. If we don't get a post from her by tomorrow, though, I'm all for skipping to the next morning.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm
((Alrighty. I'll send her a pm to let her know unless you want to send her one))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm
((I'll send it.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm
((So I'm guessing I didn't miss anything major in the past few days then?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm
((Nope))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 pm
(I'll try posting tomorrow so that way, the Titans will have a nice little surprise in morning.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 am
(Really...? I've said this twice. I'm waiting on you. Twice, have I gave you the opportunity to form a plan and come together. But, instead you glare at me to post?

Who is the villain here? Who are the heroes? Shadow has already had a turn of glory. She has trapped the Titans within their own home. The Titans, however, has only went along with it. Already, you should have a plan to spoil her plan. Already, thanks to me giving the opportunity twice by Shadow distracted, should you have executed that plan.

I'm not just going to hand over the win when none of you have come close to winning. And honestly, just disregarding my character like that.... like the Titans has won when they're still trapped..... is highly disrespectful to her and me as the player.

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow watched as they walked the maze. An hour past, and the ones still walked.."How Pathetic. You've handed over your free will so easily just like that... became my toys, and played my game. Please... is this really the Titans? Did I come to the wrong tower? Or is none of you with backbone to stand against me? " The maze vanished as the hologram room resumed. Shadow stood at the floor, out of the control room. "I heard rumors of the previous Titans...Raven being one of them. Her description matches hers, yet you're not as fearsome as they said you are. Sure, you're a demon of some sort... but, atlas, I've only seen you lead these two deeper into my game instead of resist. " She said with a long yawn, then looked around. She accessed the computer by accessing a panel next to the door. "Funny.. how each of you did not question about your friends. Or you, your daughter. They were in equal danger after all... " She mocked, pulling out some cords. She yanked at one and suddenly the security was off. All the doors opened and the tower was back to normal. " I would say it's been fun, but it had such an dissatisfied ending. " She said as a type of goodbye before vanishing.

Shadow growled at him,"Such a name is the dirt on the ground, deserves to be buried with the rest." She drew her knife closer... until at sudden, the windows were open and the night was exposed. " Looks to be my time to leave... be sure to not say the name, or your cards may just reveal its past... and it holds no happy ending like you and your friends are used to. " She said her last words and was soon gone afterwards.

The tower now free, and the roofs point of view showing thus..Shadow turned to the Woman of White," What a wondrous leader you are.. standing by as your team was trapped. Ah, well... have a pleasant night." She mocked, laughing madly. Her figure gone, yet the laugh echoed.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

( There. Move on for the next day. )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena stood at the edge of the roof, staring at the spot where Shadow had stood a moment before. "And once again, I've let my own shortsightedness get the better of me," she muttered. "Once again, I'm humiliated." She pulled the comm link from her belt and spoke into it. "Snow Raven to Titans. Calling all Titans. Are you all right?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven twitched, realizing what the woman said was true. She hadn't thought about the others aside from those she was with. Had so many years away from her own team weakened her connection that much? Was she becoming more of her father's daughter again, as she had when they'd first fought him?

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((...I think she's right, guys...We've been kinda hypocritical, looking back on it...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador walked into the dimly lit bar. The room inside was very spacious and littered with all sorts of bar games such as: pool, Foosball, and air hockey hockey. Salvador made his way to a bar stool and sat down. There was a wide assortment of bad looking people sitting down next to him. One of them was a man who had a large forehead and chin with a scar covering his eye. Another had large puffy cheeks and squinty eyes with a tattoo covered neck. There weren't too many woman in the bar. Most of them sat in booths in the corners of the bar. Needless to say, everyone inside the bar was a certified law breaker.

The scene was very mellow to Salvador. His reason for being so calm was due to the written rules of bar. The rules were placed in the frame overhanging the liquor shelf. No one inside the bar or out in the parking lot were permitted to rough housing. Now one might think that the criminals inside were vulnerable to the police, but truth be told, even the police had their hands tied when inside Annie's Bar.

Way back when before the bar was know as Annie's, it be longed to a local mafioso family. Annie was a reputable police officer who hunted crooks like Salvador on a regular basis. Most of the time, she caught the baddies and flung them into the slammer. One day, however, she was almost given the slip by a very crafty neer-do-well. Annie, being the determined lawbringer she was, didn't give up the chase. She tracked down the crook to a local bar (The very one Sal and rest of the shysters sat in). The crook refused to leave, causing Annie to use force. The determined police officer was halted however by Don Forelli and his body guards. The Don made a bet with Annie that if she could pass five challenges, he would hand over criminal, no questions asked. Annie agreed. The crook agreed as well. Don Forelli allowed the criminal to pick out what the challenges would be.

The first challenge was a test of skill. The two played a three rounds of billiards. The criminal won one of the three rounds, while Annie won the other two. The next challenge was a test of guile. The two played a game of, I Doubt It, or as it is more commonly know as, Bullshit. The two were locked in a long and arduous game of lies, but Officer Annie eventually won out. The next challenge was a test of strength. It was a simple arm wrestling contest. Win three times was all Annie needed to do, and that's what she did.

By now the criminal was feeling the walls close in on him. He began to consider getting rid of the persistent police officer. Perhaps something that would inadvertently dispose of her. The criminal looked to barkeep and order several hard liquors to be poured into a small eight ounce glass. The mixture of liquors were all a clear color, but when mixed together became a milky white. The drink would later garner the name, White Light, on account of how bad the taste of the drink was, some thought they would die just from the taste, which some did. The challenge was known as the test of fortitude. Officer Annie stared deeply at the white liquor before plugging her nose and chugging the foul tasting drink. To everyone's surprise, the police officer survived the drink, though she did have a bit of a couching fit from the unbearable taste.

The criminal was now becoming scared. He desperately needed to get Annie of his back. He pulled out a revolver and unloaded it. He explain how the final challenge would a be a test of luck. The crook placed one bullet into the chamber and spun the cylinder. "Three pulls of the trigger..f-for each of us!" He said. The crook was beginning to sound insane. Nevertheless, Annie took the loaded pistol and placed it next to her temple. She pulled the trigger once only to hear it click. She was safe. "Spin it again!" cried the criminal. His face was dripping with sweat. Annie did as she was told and spun the revolver once more before putting the barrel to her temple again. She pulled the trigger. Another click. Before the crook could say anything, Annie spun the revolver and put the barrel to her head. She pulled the trigger one last time. Click. Annie had bested each challenge. The criminal frantically grabbed the gun and began spinning and pulling the trigger. Annie quickly stopped the mad man before he met his fate and handcuffed him.

Don Forelli was in awe before Annie's courage and admired her for it. He offered to make her a deal that would, as he stated, benefit the police force, as well as would-be do-gooders. He offered that anyone could make an arrest in his bar without any kind of resistance, so long as the captor would agree to participating in the Five Challenges. In return however, Any activity that went on inside the bar was out of police force's jurisdiction.

To this day, Annie had become something of a legend. Even now the five challenges still exist. they are the only way any do-gooder can "legally" arrest someone inside Annie's Bar. Of course, Annie's exploits are ten years old and have changed over the course of that time. But that was for another time.

Annie's Bar also had another purpose other than being a villain's safehouse. It also functioned as a weapon shop that sold all kinds of illegal arms. Salvador slammed his metal encased hand on the bar counter. "Eh, barkeep." The merc called. "Is Jacob in?" The barkeeper, who was cleaning out a glass mug with a rag, turned his head to a door at the end of the bar. Salvador got up, walked to the door and went on through.

Inside the room was a slimy looking man with messy black hair slouching on a green sofa, reading an adult magazine. Salvador closed the door behind him and the man looked up "Well, if it ain't everyone's favorite Mexican." The man spoke with a Cockney accent. "What can ol' Jacob do for ya?" Jacob gave Salvador greedy looking smile as he tossed the smutty magazine aside. "Jacob, " Salvador said looking down at the man. "I need some firepower, along with some heavy explosives." Jacob stood up and began walking towards a wall with a large painting of the Creation of Adam. Jacob ran his hand along the painting before pressing some kind of switch which caused the painting to move out of the way, revealing a secret passage. "Come along chickie. Let's go see what ol' Jacob's got in store."

The two walked down a short flight of stair before coming a steel door with an electronic number lock. "Eh uh, ya mind turning your head there? Ya know, gotta keep the code a secret n' all." Salvador sighed and turned his head to the side. The didn't stop him from looking with eyes though. He could see Jacob input the combination, but as clearly as directly looking over his shoulder. If Salvador had to guess, the combination would be something like 2-9-3-4. The door slide open to a room filled with stock piles of weaponry. Everything from pistols and machine guns, to rocket launchers and plastic explosives. "Alright Sally-boy," Jacob said smiling at Salvador. "What'll it be?"

Salvador looked around the massive cache of weapons. His mind began to wonder exactly what he would need for his bout with the Titans. "Hey Jacob, you know anything about the Titans?" Salvador asked looking away from a case full of SEMTEX. Jacob felt himself almost choke when asked the question. "The Titans? What in the bleeding hell would you need to know about them? You don't plan on picking a fight with them, do ya?" Salvador just looked at the weapon salesman with a mischievous grin. "Oh bloody hell. Fine! What do you want to know? It's your funeral." Salvador thought about his question for moment before asking. "What would you say be the most effective when taking on the Titans."

Jacob stared at the mercenary as if he was crazy before rolling his eyes. "Most effective you say? Well, according to some stories passed around the bar, their leader, Snow, ain't too fond of bright light. A few flashbang grenades should keep her busy. She also can't really do much against the elements. I could sell ya an old flamethrower. Now for that scaly bugger, Crygon, heat will also do the trick. Could use some incendiary grenades to keep him at bay. Hell the blast from a concussion grenade should keep the limey b*****d of ya." Salvador listened carefully while picking out his arsenal. "Now then, who else is there?" Jacob pondered. "Oh right. There's Star. She's a little firecracker. Not too tough though. Get your hands on a shotty and you can pretty much be done with her."

"Got any beanbag rounds? I'm not really suppose to kill them." Jacob looked at Salvador with the same expression as before. "I swear, you pick some of the weirdest jobs mate." Salvador gave a chuckle. "This one happened to pick me. Now what else you got? What about Cas..I mean Ghost or the tarot kid?" The weapon merchant laughed. "Ghost seems to wear a power suit most of the time. According to some of the local yanks, that thing can allow him to go invisible and spit out holograms. Not just that but it enhances his physical prowess. Thankfully a good blast can know him off his feet and cry for mommy. Now the tarot kid, Arcana is different story. If you can get to him before he starts drawing his cards then you've won. I've also heard the kid can mess up. After all, that little deck he's got doesn't always work out for him."

After hearing Jacobs advice, Salvador figured what sort of equipment he'd need. "Ok. I'm gonna need that flamethrower you were talking about, several flashbang grenades, four cases of semtex, a SPAS-12 with some exploding, beanbag, and regular rounds, one of those tesla staves, if you got one, a P90 with about four mags and last but not least, some leader bombs." Jacob was busy tallying up Salvador's total cost whne he heard that the merc wanted something called, "Leader Bombs". In the crime world, leader bombs were used to lure do-gooders to villains for whatever reason they thought of. In today's market, however, they were used by criminal who had some kind of deathwish. "Mate, I'm gonna say this in your native tongue so you can clearly understand me. Tu son loco!" Salvador laughed at Jacob. "It's actually, estas loco, but close enough. and for your information, just a little. Now you got all that?" Salvador asked. "Yeah I got it all." Jacob replied.

The weapons salesman gave everything to Salvador a two large, zip-open, duffel bags. the merc took the bag and slung them around his back. Salvador about to head out the door, before one more idea came to mind. "One last thing before I leave." He said. "What is it?" Jacob asked somewhat curiously. What could Salvador possibly want now? "I need a mask and possibly a voice disguiser." Jacob didn't say a word. he just stared at Salvador. The merchant then went over to an old, beat up footlocker and pulled out a strange metallic helmet with a glowing red eye. Salvador looked at the helmet hesitantly. "Something wrong?" Jacob asked. "No. It's fine. I'll take it." Salvador took the helmet and then finally left.

The mercenary would then find himself riding around the city, placing his bombs recklessly but at the same time, carefully. Salvador made sure that the leader bombs were placed just right. He needed to be sure the Titans would find him no matter what. Salvador also realized he need to motivate the Titans. Placing the semtex would do the trick. Salvador remember how there strange skyscraper type building that was right on course with his leader bombs. The building was very strange as he never saw any activity from it. On rare occasions though, he could swear he people on the roof. The mercenary decided it time to quell his curiosity. Salvador reached the building and looked up. Still as lonely as ever. The mercenary took it upon himself to ride around to the back of the building. There he found a window cleaner's lift. Salvador rode the lift all the way to the roof. Still no one. Perhaps the merc had imagine seeing people on the roof.

The roof had strange air to it. There was a small garden with a glass door entrance. The entrance had a electronic keypad lock on it. Strange thing about were the visible finger prints. Throwing caution to wind, Salvador began pressing the buttons in any combination until the door open. Once inside, Salvador looked about the gigantic room. It was the size of penthouse living room; definitively enough room for Salvador and the Titans to get nasty. "Alright, time to get to work." Salvador began prepping the building for tomorrow morning. Making his way down to the basement to place the explosives before going back to the penthouse and going to sleep. The merc helped himself the king sized mattress in the penthouse bedroom. "Hasta luego." And with that, Salvador fell asleep.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(This may be a long post. I'll be sure to continue it later though.
Ok, so still not done. Gonna be a big post. and before anyone thinks the story bit is pointless, trust me, it isn't. I intend to work it into the plot later on if I can.
Edit: BRING IT!!)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 pm
Draco was the first to snag his comm and check in. "Cryogon here. Raven and Star are with me. We're alright." He looked around, wondering just what had happened to cause such an event to even be possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena heaved a sigh of relief. "Good."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Still doesn't answer my question." Jenos said and rolled his eyes, rubbing at the small cut he had on his neck now.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:30 pm
(Hey, you guys aren't planning on having big ol' Trigon showing up in the morning right? I thought was Deadshot's day for destruction?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm
((Um...we were originally...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games