Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:26 am
"Tiger." She says, considerably shaken, but unwilling to show it to any sort of demon. "I hate soy, other than soy sauce. So there is none." Ty answers both, then turns and walks around Hina to the door. "What about your name?" She adds before she leaves to get them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:38 am
Normally, Hina would have knocked someone out by now if they had asked anything personal of her. Such as her name. But she felt it fair trade since she had asked before.
"Hina."
Her voice came out gruff and almost like a growl. She then strode past Tiger into the kitchen. She looked around, surprised at how nice everything was.
What did you expect Hina, it is a mansion.
She hissed at herself, upset with her common sense for making her instincts feel stupid. She found a stool sitting in front of an island and sat down upon it. Non too graciously Hina sat with her legs spread, showing off anything in the thin dress she wore. It had been centuries since she had cared about keeping up appearances, though she did still have the need to primp herself if placed in front of a mirror.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:19 am
Tiger crawls onto the top of the counters by the cupboards and reaches to the top of it, brrabbing a large container of cookies down. She some how manages to slip into a sitting position with her legs dangling off of the counter. "Here." she says as she tosses a cookie directly infront of Hina.
Tiger adjusts her her glove carfully and tightens a belt. "Whadda you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Cautiously, Hina took a small bite of the cookie. Her head immediately spun to look at Tiger. She gave a huge smile and shoved the rest of the cookie into her mouth, hungrily.
"Amazing..."
she commented, stunned.
"I haven't had something so good since....well, since blood."
She laughed, thinking this terribly clever.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 pm
Tiger looks a little shocked, then smiles plesantly suprised by the demon's enjoyment of her cookie. "I can honestly say that I am pleased that you do. "She says, not usually receiving any compliments. "Did you want more?" She asks tipping the full jar enough for her to tell that it was pretty full.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:24 pm
"No...Thank you. I wouldn't want to get too attached to human food. Wouldn't want to get fat."
She shook her head, waving her hair around wildly. She knew what sweets did to humans, and Hina could get addicted to those cookies.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Tiger shrugs and soves another cookie into her mouth. "Your loss." She says with a slighty evil grin. "Mhmm, I prefer human food. Too bad." Ty adds as she takes another bite.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm
Hina hissed darkly, but a grin spread across her face. It wasn't often that someone had the guts to stand up to her, much less tease her.
"Yes...too bad I suppose..."
She turned her head away and looked around the kitchen. Her mood was fairly pleasant at the moment, so she wasn't too terribly rambunctious. She hadn't taken anything down off the walls to examine for instance. It was hard not to tear everything down just for the fun. She often had such urges. Twitching slightly, she twisted her head back around.
"Lets go somewhere! With people!"
Her face lit up, and she grinned, showing off her fangs.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:46 pm
Tiger's eye twitches, then her opposite ear, at the sight of fangs mixed with the mention of people. "Well, I suppose we could... You ate not that long ago and all... Where are you thinking?" She rubs her ears and face, then eats more of her cookie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:52 am
"Hmm..."
thought Hina. She didn't know where they could go.
"I'm not sure. What's there to do around this city?"
She peered out the kitchen window, itching to spread her wings and fly off.
"Lets go soon."
She added in a slightly worrisome tone. She couldn't stand being indoors for too long. She was quickly nearing her limit.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:50 pm
Tiger walks up behind her, sorely tempted to shove her out of the way. "Okay, we could go to the forest and walk around, or we could go get carrot and apple juice. Or go to someone elses party."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:01 am
"The forest. The forest sounds fine."
She growled and spread her wings. She broke the window and flew out, hoping the girl didn't need to be carried.
"Meet you there!"
she screamed over her shoulder. Hina flew off and stretched her wings out to their full extent. It felt so good she almost fell out of the sky. A sickening laugh filled the air as she spotted some hikers in the forest. She swooped down and fed silently, oblivious to their screams. Blood dripped onto her camisole, but she ignored it and flew off to another area to await Tiger.

HinaRox

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:32 pm
Tiger pushes out her scaled wings and stretches them as soon as she is out of sight. Half way there I will change... She thinks to herself as she wipes the glass up a little and freezes a pane it it's place. "Messy person... Makes a mess everywhere, Nothin' like them." She mumbles to herself. She finally lifts off, her wings pounding the air. "Where would she be." She changes into a hawk a little past half way to where she figured Hina would be.
"Oi, You missed a spot." She calls as she dives and lands just beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm
((im so so sorry but i have to do this hahah.......THIS IS POST 2008 WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!))  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:16 pm
((-_-;; never again...Well since whats her face hasnt posted, I just post...))

Zack left the Forest, slightly annoyed but when was he not? He arrived back in his garden when he felt at piece. he sat around the large fountain, that was shapped as a woman lik angel.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff