Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 pm
*pouts*
Nindel zhah nau jivvin~

*puts down his fork and looks at Tes as if he is about to say something, but after glancing over at bandaidd, he changes his mind*
I do suppose it is late. I was... *traces his fingers over the surface of the table* ... I just wanted to enjoy my time with you. It seems we have not had enough of it together.

*sighs and forces a smile*
Jhal, there is always tomorrow xas?

*walks over to the office and waves at Tes and bandaidd*
Aluve'~

*heads to his quarters and lights a clove*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:58 pm
*relaxes a bit after Ryzan leaves. He sits in silence for a moment and looks down at the table, playing with his wedding band as he stares at Ryzan's fork. He takes a deep breath then shakes his head, gathering up the dishes and putting them in the sink. Afterward, he starts to head out without saying a word*

*notices Tes walking toward the exit and almost calls out, but remembers that bandaidd doesn't know about him, so instead he dashes over to him before he can make it out the door and tugs on his pant leg*

hm? *looks down and sees Draa*
oh.... um... just stay here and keep bandaidd company for a while, won't you? I'm sure the ladies will take care of you here until I get back.

*stares up at Tes with an expression of distrust*

*rubs his forehead*
Just do it, Draa.

*walks out and heads home*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 pm
*burst back in*
WHISKEY!!!
*dives to the liquor shelves*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 pm
*finishes her drink then vanishes off to bed*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 pm
*pushes the doors open and looks around, noting no one inside. Inhaling deeply, the familiar scent of the bar comes wafting up his nose, letting him know he's somewhere he knows. Being off in distant places and unknown lands for so long, it's good to be able to recognize a piece of one's sanity.

Walking in, he closes the doors brusquely, remembering right away this is a self serve spot and going behind the counter to find the good whiskey. Grabbing a fifth of Single Barrel off the shelves, he goes to a darkened corner and takes a seat at a table, kicking his feet up and leaning his chair back. Popping the bottle, he takes a hefty swig from it, exhaling satisfactorily at the taste and burn of its liquid.

Knowing he's going to get the chewing out of a lifetime, he wonders when Icy will be in. Shrugging, happy to prolong any type of argument from her, he closes his eyes and takes another huge swig, enjoying the silence of his surrouindings*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 pm
-walks into the bar and goes straight for the heavy stuff, grabbing a bottle of cherry coke, beelining to the bottlecap remover, flipping it off roughly, and downing half in seconds-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:58 pm
Hi, dame! Look! I got 3 grunnies! Aren't they cute? I love animals. I get to play with them as long as I want and I even have a place for them to stay if they want to sleep over.

*looks at grunnies*

Would you like that? We could play hide and seek and spin the bottle and all sorts of fun games!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm
bandaidd
Hi, dame! Look! I got 3 grunnies! Aren't they cute? I love animals. I get to play with them as long as I want and I even have a place for them to stay if they want to sleep over.

*looks at grunnies*

Would you like that? We could play hide and seek and spin the bottle and all sorts of fun games!

(( rofl @ spin the bottle w/grunnies! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 pm
Spin the bottle with grunnies...some things just refuse to change twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm
-nearly chokes on her coke- eek OMG, Bandaidd! I didn't even see you there! -looks at the poor grunnies- sweatdrop Oh dear...

That's...lovely, Banddy...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm
[I would have to spin the bottle for them, of course] 3nodding

Mmmm, that soda looks good. I'm thirsty, too. Wonder if they still have sunkist cherry-lime in the fridge...

*opens the fridge and moves everything around till she finds the cherry-lime on the bottom shelf in the back. Gets a bowl of water for grunnies in case they are thirsty, too. Chugs at the soda and covers her mouth for a burp, looking around all embarrassed in case anyone noticed*

Here ya go, guys. Playing is thirsty work, isn't it? It's OK, dame. These two were abandoned sorta but they are getting their strength back. This one is sleek and healthy. I used to be on the International Grunny Rescue Association. I know all about taking care of grunnies.

*smiles like a ray of sunshine at dame*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 pm
bandaidd
[I would have to spin the bottle for them, of course] 3nodding

Mmmm, that soda looks good. I'm thirsty, too. Wonder if they still have sunkist cherry-lime in the fridge...

*opens the fridge and moves everything around till she finds the cherry-lime on the bottom shelf in the back. Gets a bowl of water for grunnies in case they are thirsty, too. Chugs at the soda and covers her mouth for a burp, looking around all embarrassed in case anyone noticed*

Here ya go, guys. Playing is thirsty work, isn't it? It's OK, dame. These two were abandoned sorta but they are getting their strength back. This one is sleek and healthy. I used to be on the International Grunny Rescue Association. I know all about taking care of grunnies.

*smiles like a ray of sunshine at dame*

have you covered everything?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 pm
Good point, QuietStorm. /someone/ gave this one pie crust today. *points*
Poor little things just can't take all that fat. He'll have the runs for sure tonight.

*pets Draa*

I think it was this one.

@grunnies: you stay right here till bandy gets back, okay?

*runs and gives QS a big hug*

You wanna play spin the bottle with us? There are lots of empty bottles around here. And then we could throw away the bottle after each spin and it will be a clean-up game!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm
-facepalms- talk2hand Good lord. -continues drinking her coke-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm
Hmmm sounds interesting enough...where did all of these bottles and who's dragon?

* A red-eye raven flies in a perches on my shoulder. *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games