Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm
The dragon came in last night as a patron. -lets out a loud BELCH- Ahh. And the bottles, well, we do drink a lot. wink -winks and takes another swig-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 pm
You can play, too dame! It will be fun! I'll bet it's been a long time since you played spin the bottle. Wait. Dragon? Chef Karrie's dragon? He's so sweet.

*watches while Lady Ayami's grunny drinks the water and the other two start heading for the liquor cabinet. Coraals them back over to the makeshift playground she has made with chairs, tables and tablcloths*

No no, guys. Water is the best thing for grunnies.

*looks at her soda and feels guilty*

OK. You're right, I'll have water, too.

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm
Play Spin the Bottle with grunnies? No thanks, Bandd. If I'm gonna be kissing something it has to at least be humanoid. -finishes off her coke- I'm outtie. Bye banddy. -exits the bar-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 pm

(( LOL Those poor grunnies!))

iggies

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm
*the night of the Anti-Valentines Day party, she left two hours earlier than she'd expected, but needed to get away from what was supposed to be a loveless party gone wrong. As she walked the usual eight blocks to her car she felt strange, as if she was being watched. Not wanting to alert anyone that she knew if indeed being watched, she walked a simple pace, acting oblivious yet aware of her surroundings, and using the means around her to listen out for or catch a glimpse of anything moving or stirring. When she made it to her car, she never saw or heard anyone outside the norm, so she headed to the club.

Once at the club, she saw that Solo and his crew were already there, taking up VIP and acting as if the world revolved around them. She kept the sour feeling off her face, and made her way to the dressing rooms, blowing a kiss and winking at him as she passed under the VIP windows. Looking down at her, he bit his bottom lip and winked back at her. When she turned the corner to the rooms, she frowned and cursed, rolling her eyes.

It wasn't as if the guy was ugly. Under any other circumstances, she would have found him extremely attractive. Tall, dark and handsome was her type and he was most definitely in that range. He stood as tall as his brother at 6'7, nice athletic build with muscular arms and thighs, and could wear the hell out of a suit, with a brilliant white smile. Smoky coal eyes with a close cut and shave, against soft supple mahogany skin. The thing that made him ugly was first and foremost who he and his brother worked for and secondly, the jobs that he does.

Shaking her head, she goes to her dressing table and begins to prep for the night. Ready and with confirmation of going on early, she heads to the stage. The whole night just didn't sit right with her. She knew something wasn't right, but she couldn't put her finger on it. At first she chopped it up to how she was feeling and what has been going on at the MW for a while. But as her sets came to a close, she knew that wasn't it. She's usually able to go numb and feel nothing in jobs such as this and yet, she'd been on pins and needles all night.

With her last set finished, she heads off stage and heads for the dressing room to freshen up. Glancing up at VIP, she sees that him and his entourage were gone and a new set of wanna be ballers and shot callers where in there. Wide eyed, she scans the club quickly, hoping she hadn't lost her mark like a rookie. As she turns to rush into the dressing room, she sees one of his body guards standing outside the dressing room with a bottle in one hand and a big long silver box in the other with a card. Quickly erasing her face of all worry, she smiles at him and approaches. Silently, he hands her the gifts and nods his head, heading towards the exit.

As she enters the dressing rooms, she goes over to her table and sits down, opening the box. She gasps as she sees five dozen long stemmed black roses with a small rectangular velvet box at the bottom. Opening the box, she is taken aback by the platinum and diamond bracelet staring at her. Before she could catch herself, she hisses and curses loudly, knowing she can't keep any of this. Why the hell is it always the assholes who can be so damned charming? Slamming the box shut and tossing it back int he box of roses, she opens the card and reads it, widening her eyes in shock.

The card reads:

My Dear,

To say that I've enjoyed your company these last few nights would say the least. Words can't explain how much you've made me feel in such a short amount of time. My business here has concluded and it's time for me to head back. What I have to ask of you is in no regards to your profession nor any ulterior motives. I'd like to spend the rest of my time here with you and only you, so I'm asking you to accompany me back to my suite to enjoy that lovely bottle of champagne you're holding along with music and conversation. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, don't mistake me, I am indeed a man and very attracted to you, I want nothing more than your presence with me. My driver will be awaiting you outside. I've already talked with your manager and you have the rest of the night off. If you agree to my offer, just get inside my limo and it'll bring you straight to me. If you decide to decline, by all means keep the presents. I want you to have them either way, as something to remember me by.

Hope to see you tonight, Solo

Smirking at the "indeed a man" part, she runs through her arsenal mentally and picks out her "skimpy" wear. A miniature taser that has a garter holster, with the ability to take down a 300 pound man, her twin butterfly blades, also held with garter holsters. Freshening and dressing accordingly, she puts her bracelet on, grabs up her gifts and heads out the door, walking out side and seeing the limo as stated with the driver standing outside holding the door open for her. As much as she hated to admit it, the man had charisma. Shaking that feeling and thought off, she got her head back in the game, telling herself he's just a job, a means to an end of this endless hit on her.

Stepping in, she smiles at the driver and settles herself in, making sure her dress tail isn't caught in the door when he closes it. Riding smoothly and silently, she touches up her makeup, going over the scenario as she does. Knowing taking him down right now would be out the question for two reasons: She had no back up and no way of getting his body out of the hotel without his body guards on her. Knowing he has a rental, she could have him take her for a drive letting on that she always wanted to ride in a Bentley Coupe. Gathering several situations and tactical means together, they arrive at the hotel. Waiting for the driver to open the door and help her out, she takes a few deep breaths and forces herself to go numb, searching her tunnel vision out.

Walking up the walkway to the doors, the bellman opens the door for her, tipping his hat and smiling. Smiling back, she walks in and heads straight to the elevators, seeing his body guard that gave her the gifts from earlier. Nodding at him, she readjusts the box in her arms. Taking it from her quickly, he helps her into the elevator and pushes close. Then, he takes a key from his jacket pocket and sticks it into the switchboard, turning it to the left and pressing the top floor. Trying not to think about where she's on her way to, she focuses on her image in the elevator mirror, letting her eyes gloss over then take on a character that shows no true feelings. After several minutes, they reach the top floor and the doors open.

As she steps off, she looks around, in awe. You can fit MW in this damned place! Controlling herself, she takes her bouquet back from the body guard gingerly, smiling at him as he steps back on the elevator and the doors close. Turning back around, she notes the candles burning and the lights low, with soft jazz in the background playing. Walking slowly, she takes everything in, noting the windows, balcony, adjacent rooms and doors. Just as she finds a table to set her things down on, Solo emerges from the back, looking as debonair as ever. Mentally kicking herself, she knew immediately this was a bad idea. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I shouldn't be here! I should've handled this a different way!

Trying not to look unnerved, she busies herself with finding a vase for her roses and a bucket for some ice to put the champagne in to chill. Before she could take a couple of steps in the general direction of the kitchen, he's in front of her in three long strides, taking her by the hands and tilting her face up by the chin to look at him. Trying to remain calm and relaxed, she looks up at him with a silent question in his eye, only to see the same silent question in his. What is it my dear? You look as if you're about to jump out of your skin. Is everything alright? Before she could open her mouth to tell him it's nothing and that she was quite alright, he brushes his thumb across her bottom lip and lowers his eyelids, looking at her through his eyelashes. Feeling her heart skip then speed up and her breath catch, she forgets what she was about to say. Say something dumbass! Are you mental or something? Wake the bloody hell up and say something!

Chuckling, she shakes her head and looks away, gently inching her chin from his grasp. I-*ahem*I'm quite alright Solo. Still reeling over the beautiful bouquet and the gorgeous bracelet from you. You stopped me before I could thank you properly. Gingerly turning the bracelet over on her wrist, she looks back up at him and smiles. Thank you so much Solo. I'm absolutely floored about it. I've never seen anything so magnificent before and- Before she could finish her statement, he was unbearably close to her again, brushing his thumb over her bottom lip again silencing her. Eyes wide, she looks up at him again and sees that same look on his face, and for the second time becoming unnerved again. Before she can say something and put some safe distance in between them, he wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her closer, leaning his face down to hers and whispers, I have. And I'm holding her right now. Those are mere stones on your wrist compared to you.

And with that, he kisses her lightly at first, testing her. When she doesn't move, he lengthens and deepens the kiss, still testing her. Before her brain could comprehend to the matter at hand, he kisses her a third time, full of passion and desire that she never felt before. By the time her mind caught up to the situation and her body, it was too late. ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! STOP KISSING HIM! This man is the key to your contract killer! WAKE UP ICY! The logical side of her was fighting a losing battle for the womanly side of her was in complete control. Knowing very well that there would be monumental consequences to her actions, or rather, lack thereof, she lets herself go into his kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, he snakes his arm tighter around her waist pulling her hard up against him, taking his other hand and sliding it through her hair, gripping gently yet firmly at the base of her neck and pulling back, making a moan escape her throat and deeper access to her mouth.

Feeling his desires evident, she feels her own and an uncontrollable urge to be as close to him as possible. But that need and desire stops cold in its tracks when his arm around her waist loosens its hold and slides down her backside to one of the long splits on either side of her dress. In that instant, she comes to her senses and remembers her arsenal. Knowing she can't let him catch her armed, she ends the kiss abruptly, catching his hand and bringing it up to her face, resting it on her cheek. Catching her breath, she finds an excuse to hold him. Hold that thought, my love. I need to be excused to the facilities. Don't move, I'll be right back. Winking at him, she place a soft kiss in the palm of his hand and feels his pulse quicken, then lets him point out the way to the bathroom. Once inside, she closes the door and leans against it, breathing hard and trembling. YOU IDIOT!!! You're going to get yourself killed b/c of your frustrations! Get over it! Get back in the game! This is a job, not a personal endeavor. Shuddering at the thought of him finding her weapons, she quickly removes them and places them in her purse, taking a small syringe out and placing it one of the ruching folds of her dress. The syringe is filled with a knock out drug that won't show in any tox screens and has the effect of alcohol rushing to the head once a person wake.

Knowing this is now or never, she comes out the bathroom to find him in the main room with a bottle of champagne, uncorking it and pouring two glasses. Let's have a drink, shall we? Afterall, that's what you came up here for, yes? Smiling at her, he sets the bottle down and picks up the glasses, coming towards her. Now, to the untrained eye, they would've looked like ordinary glasses of champagne. But to a trained professional, the flick of the wrist did not go unnoticed, nor did the slight fizz of the glass he was handing to her at that moment. Glad to have the charm and charisma of this man erased from her psyche, she willingly accepts the glass, smiling seductively at him. Before he could make the standard toast, she acted quickly. Snatching the glass from him, she mentally notes which is which as she sets them on the table and pulls him by the lapels, kissing him passionately and eagerly, hoping to throw him off long enough to forget which glass he dosed.

After several moments, she releases him and smiles, looking at him from under her eyelashes. Eyelids low and heavy, he just stares at her, breathing hard and asking a question with his eyes. Smiling her answer, she picks the glasses back up, handing him the one he originally handed her, and clinks her glass to his, bringing her new glass to her lips. But before she takes a sip, a odor wafts past her nose. Cocking an eyebrow, she sniffs her glass, only to smell the drug coming from it. Knowing she gave him her glass, she realizes too late what's going on. Looking up at him, his whole demeanor changed. He went from the charismatic, debonair man to a ruthless killer in the blink of an eye. Tossing her drink in his face, she lunges at him, swiftly kicking him in the knee, side and stomach, then backhanding him, causing him to stumble and teeter backward. Turning on her heel, she races for the elevator, but he catches her by the ankle and pulls, forcing her to fall on the short steps leading out the sitting area.

Rolling over, she kicks him squarely in the face, feeling his nose connect with her stiletto. Reaching for her syringe, she gets it out only to have it knocked out her hand. Before she can grab her handbag, she feels two sharp blows to the stomach and a hard stinging slap across the face. Hitting her head hard on the floor, she dazes for a second, then comes around, trying to reach her bag. But Solo has her bag and her miniature stunner. Before she can react to what she knows he's about to do, he hits her with her own stunner, sending shockwave after shockwave racking through her body until she goes limp*

{{CRIPES!!! This is what I get for not keeping updates on a regular freaking basis. I'm almost caught up to where I need to be so this will be the only long a** post I'll have.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm
* another raven flies in and perches on a nearby bar stool, and examines the room *

So no one owns the dragon...interesting...

* Walks around the dragon and studies its features *

Why are you here?  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm
*bandaidd watches as the grunnies roll their eyes in fear and disappear under the nearest tablecloth*

Hey guys! We're not playing hide and seek yet! I didn't count or anything. Come on out and we'll start over. Guys?

*she crawls under the tablecloth and tries to coax them out, but they tremble and point up with their little green paws. bandaidd crawls out and looks up at the ravens*

Hey sillies! Ravens are scavengers. They don't eat live animals!

Do they, QS?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm
*bandaidd stares at QS, wondering what's wrong with him and pokes him a few times while the ravens go crazy. then she shrugs and puts on a hoodie over her gown and tucks the trembling grunnies in one at a time, cooing softly to them and walks out of the bar a little confused*  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm
((And meanwhile, while you're fussing at me about the length of one post, what's written on a regular night in this thread could fill that same post up fives times over. New flash, you're not obligated to read it... stare }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm
(( xp at joo, Icy! -huggles-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm
[[I liked your Great Wall of Icy post!]] heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm
(( Im back Dame...... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm
dragonoid is back xd lol goes and gets a shot of brandy with a lemon in the glass lmao hi everyone  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 2, 6, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:13 pm
*Slips in through the backdoor to Psyzapp's chambers and heads straight for bed* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am
Icy Reign
And with that, he kisses her lightly at first, testing her. When she doesn't move, he lengthens and deepens the kiss, still testing her. Before her brain could comprehend to the matter at hand, he kisses her a third time, full of passion and desire that she never felt before. By the time her mind caught up to the situation and her body, it was too late. ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! STOP KISSING HIM! This man is the key to your contract killer! WAKE UP ICY! The logical side of her was fighting a losing battle for the womanly side of her was in complete control. Knowing very well that there would be monumental consequences to her actions, or rather, lack thereof, she lets herself go into his kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, he snakes his arm tighter around her waist pulling her hard up against him, taking his other hand and sliding it through her hair, gripping gently yet firmly at the base of her neck and pulling back, making a moan escape her throat and deeper access to her mouth.
{{Ha! Who's making out with themselves now!? rofl }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games