Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 am
*hearing a bunch of voices, he wakes up with a start and slams his chair back on all fours, lunging to his feet and looking around for danger. Realizing where he is, he settles down a bit and smirks, shaking his head. Been gone too long my friend, too long.

Looking at the patrons from his darkened corner of the bar, he checks his watch for the time. Knowing Icy should have been in sometime ago, he cocks an eyebrow, looking to see if he knows anyone. Seeing Psyzapp, he recognizes her as the owner. Picking up his now empty bottle of whiskey, he comes from out his corner and into the light, nodding at the patrons when they see him*

Excuse me, but has any of you seen a lady by the name of Icy around? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:23 am
-eyes the stranger who was skulking in the shadows with suspicion, hands sliding down her frame to hover over hidden weapons-

-she narrows her eyes- Who wants to know? -thinks- OMG! I haven't seen Icy for days...is this a*****e in connection to previous things?...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 am
*burst up from downstairs*
he's not there!!!
She stole him!
This is just horrible!!

*suddenly it hits her*
Oh wait...
Kakossen is her grunny anyway... what do I care...

*shrugs and smiles slightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am
Yes she did take care of me, but of course she also didn't know it was me so I was pretty much treated like a rabbit. She also shaved me once....

*stops mid sentence from the noise of flame's chair hitting the floor.*
er... I have no idea when the last time I saw Icy was. I don't think it was any time recently, but then of course I can't say that I really pay much attention.

{{Edit: rofl at Ayami }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 am
(( I swear Im going to kill her if she keeps this up....... stressed ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am
{{DAMMIT! WRONG CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 am
*ignores the Icy questions like she doesn't even hear them*
I'm sorry to say she must have your grunnies as well TES...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 am
*before he could reach the owner, she grabs her purse and heads out the door. Then, the woman dressed in black eyes hims suspiciously, asking who he is. Smirking at her, he wonders how sore Icy would be at him for causing some mischief in her establishment. Turning towards the woman addressing him, he places the empty bottle on the counter and plants his scythe in front of him, lightly leaning against it*

Now, do you make it a habit of answering a question with a question, honey? I asked if anyone has seen Icy, which in turn you say either yes or no, followed by an optional short explanation as to her whereabouts or not. Get the gist of the routine now? twisted  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 am
{{Let us all point and laugh at Icy now *points and laughs at Icy* Actually, I shouldn't do that. I'm bound to eventually make the same mistake, I'm sure.}}

hmm... you know, that might not necessarily be a bad thing, Ayami. I mean, sure I'll kind of miss having my grunny around, but if she wants to have Draa on her hands....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 am
*snickers and interacts with TES in an attempt to avoid the new patron*
To tell you the truth that little grunny is a pain!!
It's nice to have him off my hands for awhile at least.
Maybe she'll remember it belongs to her! blaugh

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 am
((-glares at Icy- OH NO YOU DIDN'T! xp http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/damecharlie/gaiancontest-silleh.jpg))

-she put a hand on her hip- Excuse me? I don't think that's how it works, you come up showing a new face in our bar then c**k an attitude at me when you are asking questions about MY friend and looking all suspicious? I don't think so. scream -crosses her arms under her chest-

((@ black: You know you love it...
Yes? No? rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 am
* Nua pops his head into the bar and screechs low looking for his master again. Not seeing him he decides to walk in *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am
I never had much of a problem with my grunny. Draa on the other hand stare I seriously cannot be that much of a burden to deal with. I think something must have gone wrong in the cloning process or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 am
*sees the griffin trying to come in*
HEY! scream
you know you're not supposed to be in here without Black!
Now out!!

*walks toward the giant beast*
Go on...
edit:
*shifts eyes to TES*
you have NO idea how difficult it is to deal with you.
well maybe, as you admitted about Draa, you do...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 am
*eyes get wide when he sees the griffin*
eek Holy crap! Maybe Draa and grunny were eaten. Who the hell brought a griffin here? scream

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games