Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 am
* As the lady comes closer and yells at him he chirps qustioningly and then slinks out of the door and flew up into the tree *  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am
*stands outside the door and looks into the tree*
Now behave! scream
*walks back in shaking her head*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 am
*scoffs at the woman in black and laughs heartily at her*

rofl

New? Honey, I was here before you even knew what this place was! I hunt, which means I don't have time to prance around, sipping*flings arm in direction of espresso machine*artsy fartsy coffee drinks and talk nonsense all day! rolleyes So, again, friend of Icys, have or have you not seen her?

*notes that the lady talking with the blue one is acting rather peculiar. Waving the woman in black off, he approaches her*

Ma'am. Have you seen Icy perchance?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 am
{{OMG! TES, I don't see how you do it. I almost made the same mistake twice nonetheless. I think I need to let the freezing air slap me in the face a few times to wake up! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:52 am
*scans Flames mind then smirks*
I'm not at liberty to say...
*then she winks at him and walks back toward TES*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 am
tch... Draa is completely different. There's no way I'm that much of an a**. I will admit that I can be at times, but with Draa it's constant stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am
well you have been nice before like that one time...
wait..
no that wasn't you at all...
well Lady Leko seems to find entertainment with interacting with you...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 am
*cocking an eyebrow at her, he decides playtime is over. Slamming his fist on the counter, he looks around at everyone*

stressed LOOK DAMMIT! I don't have time for these games! I need to find Icy so she can report in! Just answer the damn question. Yes or NO! Have you seen her? scream  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am
Icy Reign
{{OMG! TES, I don't see how you do it. I almost made the same mistake twice nonetheless. I think I need to let the freezing air slap me in the face a few times to wake up! stressed }}
{{Being persnickety helps. I also have one browser windowed while the other is full screen... something I did before I had a mule. Not sure why I did it, but for posting purposes, it lets me know at a glance which account I'm on.}}

Wait, what time? Are you sure it wasn't me?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am
*vanishes as Ayami and appears in front of Flame face to face with only inches to spare*
do not yell like you have the right to....
*dims her eyes*
We are not Icy's keepers so deal with it.
*staes at Flame for a few moments then turns around and winks at TES and waves*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am
*rolls his eyes at Flame*
jeez... no reason to get your panties in a bunch. I believe I already answered your question, but I think you were too busy playing Mister "I'm tough and I'm going to intimidate a woman into answering my question instead of asking more politely" to notice.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 am
*sneers at the woamn who's standing right in his face and pushes past her*

evil

And Icy has the gall to call you people friends. rolleyes

*while going behind the counter for another bottle of whiskey, he hears the blue one say something degrading to him and smirks, not even taking time to turn his attention towards him*

"Panties in a bunch", eh? Such a funny statement coming from the likes of you.

*comes from behind the counter and heads towards the door, remembering something Icy mentioned about the blue one. Pausing, he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a napking, tossing it in the general direction of him*

I'd be careful mentioning such things. You know how, anemic you can get. Here, wouldn't want your precious nose to leak at such dirty words.

*laughing, he walks out the doors, slamming them behind him*  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am
*lifts an eyebrow while he watches the napkin fall to the floor, looking back up in time to see the front doors slam*
Well, he was certainly an odd one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:12 am
what a werido rolleyes
*pulls out a clove and lights it then taking a drag*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 am
-glares in the direction of the man that just left- burning_eyes evil evil scream stare Excuse me, patrons. I have some business to attend to. -walks with a purpose out of the bar- Time to call 'L'. -she thinks to herself-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games