Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyshannon1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:38 am
Hi, I am Joseph and I live in California.. I like videogames, movies, bmx biking..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm
Welcome to The Suites =)

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Miss Juliann

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:10 am
Call me Kiiro. <3 I'm currently running a guild of my own. I try to be optimistic. I recently accidentally dyed my hair and it turned black. I am currently 17 years young. <3 I love Pokemon, and making literate friends. Knowledge turns me on. I LOVE profile comments, and for people to sign the petition in my profile. I'm not very new... but I haven't gotten round to this til now. <3 Sorreh!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 am
Catatonic Kiiro
Call me Kiiro. <3 I'm currently running a guild of my own. I try to be optimistic. I recently accidentally dyed my hair and it turned black. I am currently 17 years young. <3 I love Pokemon, and making literate friends. Knowledge turns me on. I LOVE profile comments, and for people to sign the petition in my profile. I'm not very new... but I haven't gotten round to this til now. <3 Sorreh!

Hehehehe it's fine! biggrin Welcome to the Suites, and my name is mirai15. You ca simply referr to me as mirai! Nice to meet you. biggrin  

XM The SpeedRunner

LadyMausCogworth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 am
been looking for this thing! Hello thar!!

My name is Maus. I love steampunk and cyber punk and all punk really. I am a rebel heart. I like to draw and write and I will draw avi art for you if you ask nice and have 10k for me. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 pm
My title is Leon.
You can call me by my name, Sutures, or Sutural, I do not mind.
I'm a music and literature lover, and most of my hobbies revolve around such. I write all the time, and concerts are my weekend plans. I have a lot of facets, but those are for you to find out.
;]

Sutural

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 pm
~*~

Welcome to the guild!

~*~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 am
Hello, I'm Drakken. I'm currently studying computer science and my hobbies include programming, videogames, and reading.  

Doc-Drakken

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Welcome <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Hai! Call me Key.
I'm 17.
I have a wunderful boyfriend X3
I love to draw.
I'll be attending Max the Mutt Animation College starting Sept. 09.
Nice to be here n.n

Kudalyn

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Welcome to the guild Key! Animation college? Sweet. :]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 pm
mirai15
Catatonic Kiiro

Hehehehe it's fine! biggrin Welcome to the Suites, and my name is mirai15. You ca simply referr to me as mirai! Nice to meet you. biggrin

Aww. You're so sweet. <3 Thank youuu.

Miss Juliann

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Hai guys my name is Ashley, I am sure you have seen my mule wondering around in here. I wonder if you can figure out who my mule is though? ;x  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm
Most people call me Jomie - cause that's my name. xd Recently I've been looking into different guilds, which is how I came across this one.

I'm 17, an artist, I love writing and reading. I also play volleyball, tennis, and swim leisurely, but not so much anymore. I also live in Canada.Oh yes, it's a place. Right above the US. I actually get some people who DON'T KNOW where it is or that it even exists neutral , and that kind of hurts. xd  

D R E A M T

tokimochi

Fluffy Seeker

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Hey, I'm Rei. : D

I'm a very confused and confusing 13 year-old :\

I love to doodle and/or draw and to write, but I'm in a dilemma right now.

I live in northern NJ and I... er..

say hi
heart

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games