Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 am
JustinShowcase
*Walks into Cabana Bar in search of Ms. Bandaidd.* Has anyone seen Bandaidd. I may need some stitches for my arm. I was injured over at Killafrog's Grabby Geezer Bar helping apprehend a suspect. neutral *Holds towel on is arm.*

Hey Justin, what's the big emergency? eek
Oh my. Is all that blood yours? Lets get up to the clinic right away. Keep the pressure on it, just like you are doing. Are you feeling okay? Dizzy? Barfy?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:12 am
Faerie KatrinaZ
Nei1
I don't even HAVE a Facebook account to connect.

Same here. neutral
I'm not missing out on any stuff so, there.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm
No doubts about it!! I just saw it again!! This time I took a picture!! LOOK!!
User Image
There's loads of the buggers coming out from the beer cellar!! There spreading all over the guild!!

(Looks like there's gonna be another hunt folks)

xp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 pm
A Hunt For Ghosties ?  

KommandoKat

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:19 pm
Kat!

*tacklehug*

Hmmmm, maybe I should get out of kitty mode, too?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm
KommandoKat
A Hunt For Ghosties ?

do we get prizes?  

bandaidd
Crew

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:52 pm
HavenneShadow
Kat!

*tacklehug*

Haahaaa ..Your Kittiness tickles My spiderness.."Hugs HavenneShadow"
Back ..Better stay out of grabby geezer Bar they were Chasing Someone in there ..A Fugitive ... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:58 pm
-stumblefoot-
No doubts about it!! I just saw it again!! This time I took a picture!! LOOK!!
User Image
There's loads of the buggers coming out from the beer cellar!! There spreading all over the guild!!

(Looks like there's gonna be another hunt folks)

xp

I dont Know but this Ghostie Has a carmel apple and a treat Bag ??  

KommandoKat

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm
KommandoKat
HavenneShadow
Kat!

*tacklehug*

Haahaaa ..Your Kittiness tickles My spiderness.."Hugs HavenneShadow"
Back ..Better stay out of grabby geezer Bar they were Chasing Someone in there ..A Fugitive ... eek

Yes, I saw. I would just want another white russian so I'm staying in bars where I might actually get served!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm
One white russian for HavenneShadow!

Let's see, vodka, cream, kahlua and a sprinkle of nutmeg.  

psihug

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 pm
psihug

Oh, aren't you sweet, Psihug.....I've been working hard and had a setback....I keep plugging along.

thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm
bandaidd
JustinShowcase
*Walks into Cabana Bar in search of Ms. Bandaidd.* Has anyone seen Bandaidd. I may need some stitches for my arm. I was injured over at Killafrog's Grabby Geezer Bar helping apprehend a suspect. neutral *Holds towel on is arm.*

Oh my. Is all that blood yours? Lets get up to the clinic right away. Keep the pressure on it, just like you are doing. Are you feeling okay? Dizzy? Barfy?

I'm just fine Ms. Bandaidd. Officer Dougherty sent me over here so you can check this cut on my arm. I really don't see what the bid deal is…it's just stitches for crying out loud. I've had worse. *Smiles at Bandaidd.* Unless you…ah…want to take extra special care of me. Then maybe I do feel a little…ah…dizzy. Come to think of it, maybe you'll have to pay personal attention to me, Ms. Bandaidd. biggrin  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:42 am
Someone made the 1000th comment. Now I await for the reply back.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 am
HavenneShadow
psihug

Oh, aren't you sweet, Psihug.....I've been working hard and had a setback....I keep plugging along.

thanks

Sorry to hear about your setback, beautiful. All your hard work HAS to pay off in the end. Somehow. Hope today is better than yesterday!  

psihug

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am
JustinShowcase
bandaidd
JustinShowcase

I'm just fine Ms. Bandaidd. Officer Dougherty sent me over here so you can check this cut on my arm. I really don't see what the bid deal is…it's just stitches for crying out loud. I've had worse. *Smiles at Bandaidd.* Unless you…ah…want to take extra special care of me. Then maybe I do feel a little…ah…dizzy. Come to think of it, maybe you'll have to pay personal attention to me, Ms. Bandaidd. biggrin

Come on in and lie down before you fall down and let's get a good look at that. Oh my. How did it happen? It looks like a cut from broken glass, but it's unusual to get one right there and it doesn't look like auto glass or window glass. Is there any chance the glass was leaded?

*bandaidd dons gloves while she talks and removes towel from injury carefully and drops into biohazard waste container. She gets some warmed saline and a huge syringe and begins to rinse the blood off*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games