Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:00 pm
"I'm not worried! I'm curious!" the micronation insisted, tugging demandingly on Swiss's sleeve, pouting, "And if you don't... I'll... I'll... call you Swiss Miss until you do!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:01 pm
"Well, he's certainly not worthy of 'nation' status yet." he says to Belarus in a sarcastic huff. "He's much too small."

((Fun fact: Liechtenstein is too small to be seen on American world maps.))  

Mukuro-kun

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:03 pm
"H-hey! I'll get bigger some day!" Sealand fumed crossing his arms, "I'm starting by conquering the internet!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:03 pm
"Don't pick on Sealand-tan, he can be a nation despite his size, after all size doesn't matter." Hong-Kong looked to Germany. "Okay, I will Germany-tan, but is pasta really so bad? Then again my form of 'pasta' is much different."  

Hong Kong-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm
"In the middle of a battlefield, you don't eat full course meals!" He stopped, lowering his voice. "...Sorry. I guess I got so used to reprimanding him." Rubbed the back of his head, removing his hat for a moment.

(( I totally forgot it was Sunday D8 Most of you have school tomorrow! I should have been on lat night crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm
...You are much smaller than Brother.....

..........what makes you deserve 'nation status'....?

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 pm
"I'm not picking on him! I'm just stating fact! And it does so depend on size. I mean, only NATIONS show up on maps!" Switzerland snaps. He bops Sealand on the head. "You see what trouble you cause?"
He looks towards Belarus. "Well, I'm on maps, aren't I?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:07 pm
(( .... No you just didn't. XD ))  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 pm
((And what if I did, Lo? What if I did?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 pm
"H-hey! That hurt!" Sealand glared at Swiss, rubbing his head, "I'll have you know I do have a map with me on it! But it's so extreme I bet you couldn't handle it!"  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:10 pm
*Grabs Sealand away from Switzerland*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:11 pm
(( Well, it seems to not have had the same effect, so I guess you get away with it.

Otherwise... Du wünschen für Bestrafung! ))  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 pm
Switzerland rolls his eyes. "You do that, Belarus. He just won't stop with talk about how 'big' he is, will he?" he grumbles, leaning against the chair again.

((@Germany: Ach wirklich? Welche Art von Strafe? ;D))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 pm
"That's okay Germany-tan I understand." Smiles and waves it away and sighs. "Italy-tan is just special, what can we say?" Looks over at the comotion.  

Hong Kong-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:17 pm
"It's true though!" Sealand insisted even as he was dragged away, "Behold the super secret future map I found in a reverse time capsule!"

Proudly he unfolded a scribbled upon map he had in his pocket, holding it up for all to see...

User Image  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games