Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:55 am
Hikari heard Lisa's voice through her mind and gave a smile. "Lisa. Where are you?" asked Hikari while he slit a soldier's throat, blood gushing and spattered on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:32 am
"i dont know but felt he is near me and chaos is not him his self but i see what r u doing and they not soldier and thier r innocent people wear soldier uniform"said lisa in her through and same time sit on her bed.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 am
man wear soldier uniform but chaos slice him up stare at hikari walk up to her."why u stop and we have a joy of good time"said demonic chaos lift up his weapon point at other people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:06 am
Placing her pointing finger on her lips, she gave a grin and gave a gesture of a playful kid. "Shhhh...Lisa is talking." muttered Hikari then gave a giggle as she approached a child, seemingly looking like a five year old. He was shaken by the tragic events and Hikari bent down, knees curled and she gave a smile towards the child. "Why hello child, are you lost?" asked Hikari with a twisted grin. The child tried to scream but Hikari sliced his head off before he could and then twirled her weapon in joy as the blood from the child began to seep into her blood weapon.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 pm
chaos attack hikari slice bit her hair and "u kill a childerns and it is sin to kill them now i must die with them like u kill ur sister"said demonic chaos raise up crystal black blood weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 am
Hikari touched her hair, short strands of hair falling and gave a sigh. She then gave a smirk and pierced the earth. It caused it to break and crumble before her as her wings expanded and soared towards the skies.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 am
My shadow pits black wings reappear on my back and flew after hikari." hey ur run away from me u r weak like ur sister"said demonic chaos carry his crystal black blood weapon in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 am
Hikari's lips curled into a cruel smile as she gave a taunting look on her countenance. "I wasn't planning to." her lips muttered then her eyes turning silver yet it was mixed with black. The air became dense and was harder to breath. She reached out her hand then the air surrounding Demonic Chaos was disappearing.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm
"u trying call ur sister but her cant near us because we in space"said dan walk in lisa room. lisa was surprised went dan is alive " but how i got here"said lisa.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 am
chaos know air got thin and rush up and grab hikari neck and rip her wing off that is very pain for her.chaos place oxy mask on himself " u r know last kill and bring back u that love to protect"said chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:46 am
The pain was excruciating that her body became numb. As Hikari within her mind began to be swallowed by the darkness surrounding her, tears of blood began to seep out that rolled down her cheeks. Hikari then pierced Chaos with her weapon and began draining his blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 pm
lisa felt massive pain in her back and fell off her bed on ground,"hikari her is grave danger i need help her, i cant stay here all day be helpless"said lisa. Dan stare at her and "if u come back and u give word to us u will return to us"said dan asking lisa....."okay i will return back"said lisa give her word to return back to them.The guard and pick up lisa and take her hanger bay and give a ship to fly down to planet.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm
chaos felt his blood drain away and grin at hikari "good girl i need u do that way to good rid of other chaos in this body"said demonic chaos grab other wing about rip it out of her."here is other pain for u and chaos girl"said demonic chaos grin at hikari torn out her last wing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:39 pm
The grip on Hikari's weapon became tighter and the blood was being absorbed quicker. As the blood seeped inside her weapon, she was in the brink of unconsciousness.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 pm
chaos pull back bit and gush out black blood out of my wound then kick her straight hard ground and demonic chaos still is in sky. "its too bad no matter u cant defeat me save dear sister too and to both your life here if one dies and other suffer same pain hikari u r twins dont forget that"said demonic chaos he fading away in sky and went find lisa at.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games