Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Still unsure if she should proceed or not, it was a dangerous game to play with him and she knew it, Chief stayed where she was. Allowing him to bite her was noting, she was still in control, but to let him bite her would be giving him temporary power over her that she wasn't too sure she wanted. Biting her lower lip as she contemplated the issue, she stared into his eyes for any hint of trickery, what she found was something else, something she didn't want to address. Without farther question she came to him, pushing him against her desk for leverage, she let her own fangs drop into the soft plait of his jugular. It wasn't long before she felt his arms around her. As she satisfied her hunger for his blood, and new one arose, one she tired to ignore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Scanda was rushing down the corridors chasing this unknown person as he stopped in a corridor and saw the person had put down more blackish things down but these looked like mines "Your quiet the difficult one"Scanda said to the person as they nodded and sprinted down a corridor on the left as Scanda looked around for a way not to set off the mines as he walked backwards and faced the wall on the left as he did a run up and landed on the wall as he jumped to the other wall then the other and then lept into the left corridor sprinting faster and catching upto the figure as he disappeard ni a flash of smoke and Scanda stopped "He still here but where"he said and then headed back down the corridor he came from.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:41 am

Dark gave a silent chuckle, but didn't stop her, he'd be damned if he was to suffer alone. Moving back on to the desk, Dark lifted Mega up onto his lap. There were stills things they needed to discuss, knowing her, he'd better try to say them while she was other wise occupied. "So...I was thinking, now that everything is back to normal, well as close to normal as they could possibly get. How about we....." he was cut off by a sudden sharp pain at his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am

Chief bite down on Dark's jugular, if he thought for one minute. With both hands braced on his chest, she glared at him between slit eyes. "Of all the rotten things to do," she fumed."There is absolutely nothing for us to discuss, we've been over this since you came back." she knew this had been a bad idea from the start.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:52 am

As Scanda walked the corridors lwondering which way to take he passed Chiefs office then stopped and looked at the door "I wonder if somethings behind here"he said then walked away as he headed to the main hall he started hearing an organ being played as he entered he saw the figure surrounded by flame "Oh hell no"Scanda said when the figure disappeared in black smoke and the fire roared thorough the hall "What should I do...Be a hero by doing it myself or get Chief"he said getting his hands out his left as being hero and right telling Chief and then lowered the right hand "Yeah I will do this by myself"Scanda said as he created a water orb and hovered it above the fire as he started pouring the water onto the fire exstinguishing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Unable to truly find anyone left on the battlefield, June turned around and began to head back to the castle. she was a little weary, the numbing of her wounds fading just enough that she was still able to bear it...for now. not long after she began to return, Kyra overtook command of the body, leaving the true painful feeling to June. Kyra took off sprinting towards the castle as if she were rejuvinated in power, and scaled the side of the building as she made it to the roof. she stopped at the top when she saw something glowing brightly in the woods where the lake was. unfortunately the being was blocked from her sight due to the trees. tilting her head slightly, she set off towards it in curiosity. She came into view and saw the lovely green of the water almost transluscent: she watched as small guppies swam under the surface.
entranced by the strange color of the water, it took a few minutes before June lifted her head and saw RA-IEM brightly shining towards the middle of the lake. Immediately her face took a red pigment and she took a step back. Unfortunately, she landed herself against a tree, the impact harder than she wanted it to be. June took back over her body and turned away, walking through the woods back to the house slower than she wanted to due to how much pain she was in.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 am

*RA-IEM knew he only had a few more minutes before he would have to accend to the heavens, and even though he dreaded leaving his wonderful bath, he started walking towards the edge of the lake to collect his armor, and slowly but surely he started changing back into his human form*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 pm

She got up and tryed to head back to the castle. She felt pain on her chest again and saw that the symbol was pulsating. She fell to her knees but mangaed to get up. She stumbled around and tried to exit the froest. She broke out to an opening and then just fell in water. The water snapped her out of a weird tranz she was in. "Well i guess that woke me up," she laughed to herself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

A little annoyed, Dark stared at Mega, "no love, you've talked about it, I've yet to have a turn." he said, licking a line from her neck to her jaw line. "And I will have my say." Turning slightly, Dark heard a noise outside of the door, if someone was trying to get in he'd go for blood, but just as the murderous thoughts entered his mind; the figure left.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:17 am

Chief looked him in the eyes, it was clear he wasn't going to let it drop , "fine, talk, but make sure you say as much as you need because this is the final time Dark" Chief could tell there was still restless guest wandering about the castle but did her best to ignore their presence. Chief moved off of him and stood on the opposite wall, putting as much distance between them as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 pm
June stepped up to the door, opening it and wincing a little at the bright lights that were on. she walked to the ballroom, now close to empty due to the end of the masquerade. She saw something shining in the light by a window. walking over to it, she saw that it was a necklace, the gold-encrusted emerald hung on a gold chain. She smiled as she picked it up.
"...who's is this?" she asked herself. Looking around, she decided to go around to ask whose it was, before thinking someone may not tell the truth because of its value. June sighed, deciding to drop it off in chief's office instead. she exited the ballroom and headed towards her office.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:31 am
Scanda thought he was like a guard wondering around corridors as his key's jingle with his throwning knives and sword as he walked from corridor to corridor down stairs and up stairs he decided to just sleap by the entrance of Castle outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:37 am
*it dawned upon hetu that Hatukiri her brother did not return immediately after the war with Phylum, she jumped out of her bed and rocketed down the halls making her way to Chiefs office*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:48 am
Scanda woke up as the sun dawned making the sun light blind his eyes "Damn sun"he said entering the castle he decided to talk to Chief as he made his way to her office he saw Hetu "Hey Hetu whats up"he said catching up with her.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games