Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Ace woke up from his slumber. He went in the washroom and took a shower to feel fresh again and headed out. It seemed really quiet outside. He went in the P. A. Announcement room and started playing with the P.A.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Zenjin sat in the chair in Scarlets office, doing paperwork. He felt a nice breeze flow through the room. he heard a low thud but dissmissed it as nothing until he heard a voice.

???: "You know its not like you to do paperwork."
Zenjin turned around to see Gumo siiting on the window looking at him. He was dressed nicely in a brownish black robe with the number 6 written on the front in roman numerals ((VI))
Zenjin: "So im guessing you found the 6, yes?"
Gumo: "It was alot easier than i thought..."
Zenjin: "What have they promised you?....."
Gumo: "...EVerything..."

Zenjin than woke up from his nightmare and laid his head back down.

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

" hmm i wonder wat talking suki so long.." i finsh drawing my picturei jump down from the tree not really careing were i was going
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:02 pm

The pot began to shake as the two intensifyed the spell. The room became dark and the pot gave of a purple light. Then suddenly the room became bright and as fast as it became bright it turned normal. The witch tured to Scarlet and smiled. She then stummbled back almost falling. Before she could fall Scarlet caught her and lead her to a chair.

"I'm not so young anymore," she laughed as she sat down catching her breath.

"That may be true but your still as strong as ever," Scarlet smiled and gave her some tea.

"Yeah well i can't believe that after all that there is only enough potion to put in a viel." The witched laughed in a frustrated way.

"Well thats all one needs. It's enough to...." Scarlet put the liquid into a viel and put in her coat.

"Yes that is true. The only person who ever used that was....me." She smiled and sipped her tea.

"And after that no one dared to mess with you," Scarlet laughed and walked toward the door.

"Just remember deary, if it is fallen into your enemies hands then they will surely use it against you and you will indeed pay the consequences." She looked at Scarlet seriously and drank the rest of her tea.

Scarlet nodded and left the house.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm

He got bored in the P.A. Announcement room so he went outside and went to the cafeiteria.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm

" uhh i think i went the wrong way back to the school..."i was sorta lost" aww man i'm lost"

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:38 pm

A little fairy flew around the school looking for a certain somebody. When she entered the cafeiteria she saw Ace. She flew up to him, "Um are you Ace!" She had panic in her voice.

((Well i'll have you do something Bish lol))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:43 pm

(( lol i know i'm haveing a hard time of think of wat to type...))

" dang it i lost .." i really didn't feel like tranforming into my element fairy side " oh forget it i will just keep walking the same way"

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm

((Lol Thanks xD))"Maybe I am.." He said as he picked up an apple.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 pm

"Well are you or aren't you, Scarlet told me that while she was gone that we should look for Zenjin or Ace. Zenjin is no where to be found and i am not looking for Ace so are you him?!" The pixies voice sounded alot more urgent.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Ace gave in and finally said yes since the fairy PIXIE seemed hurried. "Calm down, Zenjin's probably in her office."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm

((PIXIE!!! LOL))

"yes but i heard he was asleep. I need your help my village is in trouble." The pixie grabbed his hand and tugged him up and they flew toward her village before he could say a word. The pixie used pixie dust so that she could lift him.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:59 pm

(Okay there! LOL ))
Ace forgot to mention that he could fly so he just let the PIXIE carry him. "What exactly is happening? And what village?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

i finlly tranformed and flu up beyoud the trees i could see the school so i flu toward it" maybe i should tranform more offen.."

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:54 pm

"It's the Pixie village and our leader as been attacked by a rouge werewolf. No he has her captive and the village as well. We need help." She was near tears but they were closer and finally got to the village. She set him down on the outskirts of the village.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games