Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:12 pm
"Maybe." He reached over and pet her a bit and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
She closed her eyes, and remembered her past. 'Skipped 3 years. But it feels like I've done something between my age of 13, and 16.' She tried thinking of what it was. She couldn't think of what it could be. She opened her eyes, and looked at Jack. He was reaching over to pet Lee. Shirean smiled. But was still confused about that faint memory, that she can't recall doing.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 pm
He pet her for a few more seconds then looked up. "Everything ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
She gazed at him. "Huh? Yeah. Everythings okay." She said smiling.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:33 pm
He nodded. "Alright. Just wondering." He smiled softly.

(I have to go...Sorry...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image
Shirean & Lee
((Thats okay bye smile ))
"Yeah." She said grinning. 'Just letting my mind recover any unknown knowledge.' She thought as she replied to him.  

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm
TSuna looked behind him seeing Eric "hey its that kid? what he doing here?" Tsuna then noticed 2 deathpenalty people after him "Wha?!" "get over here kid!" the 2 men said, Tsuna stared at the trouble heading striaght for him, the new girl, and Ichiro  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm
Maralyn noticed the kid and the 2 DeathPenalty members. She took Ichiro's and Tsuna's hands and got them out of the way, and went to defend Eric. "Back off! What'd he do to you? He's just a kid you know!" She said stretching her arms out infront of the two. She glared right at them.  

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 pm
Ace woke up a moment later, and started crying. He was hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:26 pm
(( 3 1/2 pages of reading e.e gratz lestat and ok former darknezz what should we call you xD ))

Kishiko rested her head against Kaz's chest. "I forgot...i was thinking how Ace was doing the whole time i was reading."

Ichiro laughed. "No I'm not the Captain." He watched Maralyn as she ran to protect Eric. He sighed and calmly walked over and took Eric. "I'll bring him to Kaz." He sensed that he was in Kishiko's room. Great... He doesn't want to see Kishiko. He hesitantly knocked on her door and waited for the door to open. "It's me, Ichiro. Eric got into a little situation and i thought i should bring him to you.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 pm
Kaz stopped rubbing her shoulders and rubbed her back with one hand "he's in good hands Kuhn knows what he's doing" he then kissed Kishiko's forehead "dont worry so much" he then heard knocking and sighed he opened the door reveiling Ichiro and Eric "what did you do"

Eric looked at Kaz "mini moose hit a guys uhm you knows" Eric hoped down from Ichiros arms and walked over to a chair

Kaz looked at ichiro "thank you" he then shut the door and walked over to Kishiko and sat down again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 pm
Ichiro didn't like having the door shut in his face. He sighed and walked to the roof again. This is becoming my happy place....

Kishiko scanned the book's contents. "This book...is soo long.."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Maralyn looked at him, while he took Eric. She looked back at the two guys, and warned them. "If you ever, try hurting that kid again, you'll be seriously hurt." Of course they didn't listen to a girl. But she showed them by breaking their arms. She took her bag, and went looking for Ichiro. She silently went onto the roof, and sat beside him. Leaving a 1 meter gap between them. "I'm Maralyn." She said looking out infront of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 pm
(( lol he's on the roof you know xD ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Tsuna stared at the 2 men screaming on the ground because there arms broke, his eye twitched a little in scarcity "The real world is scary....." Tsuna pulls a book out of his bag and begins to read hiding the fact to guys beside him have there arms twisted the wrong way "happy place, happy place, happy place..."

Kuhn looked at Ace waking and sighed "well it looks like your hungry..." kuhn walked over to the crib and picked him up then walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk "Here you go Ace..." he gives the bottle to Ace and sits back down on the couch and changes the channel to comedy channel  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games