Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:13 pm
llOOC: Both my charries had sex fest! XD anywho, uh, Hana and Brago made blood pact, and Nike, totally forgot, but she called Misha way from Dante. Other than that, I have no clue.ll  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm
((Uh... okay... xd ))  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 pm
Jayce Elder
llOOC: Both my charries had sex fest! XD anywho, uh, Hana and Brago made blood pact, and Nike, totally forgot, but she called Misha way from Dante. Other than that, I have no clue.ll

((still deciding. We didnt do it yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:36 pm
Robert looked through the crowd, trying to find Nike. He saw her and went over to her. "Who are you looking for?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm
Nike looked at Robert and smiled and then frowned. "MIsha. She has been MIA and I need to talk to her. I guss I'm just waiting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Caldwell enters the pair from the crowd. Either he's been there the entire time or he has just arrived.

"I suppose. Did you look over the notebook, Nike? It may have some assistance."  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Nike snorted when Caldwell appears. "No, I have been kinda busy, but since your here want to give me some highlights."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm
"Certainly," he replies. "There are several places she may be, some with more probability than others. The notebook contains them. That, and there are a pair of humans we will need to watch soon."  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 pm
"What Misha does on her own time, is not my business, but she is starting to cut into my time. Anything else, that may be alittle more urgent, like what part you have to play in all this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm
He smiles again. "My part to play varies on act to act. Scene to scene. Right now it is adviser. What do you require assistance in, milady?"  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 pm
"Really, how about telling me if the Ragnok is really killing our own?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm
As Xram was walking out into and Alley 3 men walked towards him with black coats as Xram looked but just turned away not caring then one of them pulled out an silver pistol and shot at Xram....the bullet peirced Xram's shoulder as he fell he saw them take off there coats showing they are Hunters.....Xram went wild and ran off as the hunters were chasing him and shotting  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
Hana woke up still next to brago. A half smile played across her lips and she kissed his cheek.
((Kroenig, you cuss like a character from Firefly.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:57 pm
"5 more minutes..." Brago said subconciously while sleeping  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 pm
The Soli got up and started getting dress and going down stairs

The whisperer was getting the book of binding out,it's cover had blood like stains on it and the rest of it was pure black,"Now what will they're decision be?  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games