Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"wow this place must be huge" ryu walked to the liabrary with him
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Soon Mirage went into a deep sleep without knowing. Her vision was blurred with a red moon hanging low in the sky, she was surrounded by dark trees. Her heart was beating fast with many mixed emotions. Excitement, recklessness, energy, and fear. She looked from the side of the tree and an arrow wizzed by. She ran farther and farther into the woods, footsteps of her fellow "partners" running alongside her. The bag of stolen items clattered in her bag, causing it to ring out in the night. Finally, they seem to have lost the men that were chasing them. They followed the markings they set up and eventually came across a tree looking as though it were slashed by a bear maluling. She whistled and a ladder came down. Once she got to the top (there was a small tree house connected to the small tree houses) she pulled out the treasures stolen from the rich, and kept for themselves. "Hah, what a great night. I was actually excited this time." The person whose eyes Mirage was looking through. She dropped all her stolen contents on the floor. "I'm going to hit the sack. Pack up when you're done." One of the bandits spoke up. "But Era, are you sure you don't want any? I mean, every time we go out, we bring back more than there are stars in the sky becaused of you!" Era stretched. "I know, I just do it for the excitement. Again, night." She said turning around saluting goodbye in a mocking way. She climbed up the tree to where her quarters lie. Era lit a fire and looked in the mirror she had up in her room. Mirage just stared as Era changed and went to bed. Mirage jerked awake as it was dark out the window, causing her cat to fall off her lap. She played the moment Era looked in the mirror in her mind. She looked almost like herself, but she had white air and red eyes. "Is this, the person who I was before I died?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:09 pm
Zenjin picks up the spellbook and sits next to Scarlet. "What page?..do you remember?..." He said calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm
"now the the shelf with these books are marked with the nobody symbol and the dreams book are over there in the unmarked section on the top shelf" said Warlock  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta said "Your a stupid child....If only you were a little smarter, you'd know that i would do anything to keep you here..." he said as he walked quickly to the entrance.

Zenjin frowned "Than you should probably go....You need to live..." he said calmly.

June walked after him
"Then enlighten me. Why would you want me here at all?" she asked

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm
She mummbled, "I don't know like page 1090."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Manifesta ignored her. As he continued to walk to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:15 pm

"ok hey look this one has my name onit but its all dusty and thers not a nobody thing on it and its between a heartless and a nobody one"

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm
June growled, grabbing his shoulder and turning around
"I said, 'enlighten me'." She glared at him

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm
Zenjin flipped the pages to page 1090 and began to read slowly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Wrath appeared takes it form him " i will advise you to keep to the books you were allowed to see .... Creator is willing to let you see them more than any other nobodies is allowed ... besides" as open the book "this book isnt complete ... even creator was working on it .... he has not finished but ask him later if you can view it" said Wrath  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Scarlet slightly rocked back in forth sighing here and there. 'Stupid thing....stupid...'  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Manifesta slammed June into a wall and roared like a Heartless and than spoke loudly "You seem to forget who risked his life so you could live..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

"ok so im looking for the dream book right"looks a whiel "here it is ahhhh the books so heavy whats in here any way the story and meaning of life and all the planets history"

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm
June pushed off the wall, taking a step towards him. She now had a splitting headache from her head slamming against the wall.
"and I ask for the reason!"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games