Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 am
{{Wow!! So much posting! Awesome!! biggrin I'll have to catch up tonight when I'm at home, not at work, but cool. Good to see you back Liada, and welcome, Fiory! biggrin Great to see you back, too, Sakura!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:10 pm
{{Hmm, you know, now that it's not summer anymore and AS is a winter resort for the time being, I should probably change the pic in my sig. Any suggestions?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:19 pm
(( Lol, can't keep me away for long when there's a good RP 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm
((How about the picture of the lodge?))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm
*Kits walked into Aqua Springs, stopping to talk for a moment with the girl at the information desk for a moment, then going on to speak with the daytime bartender in the lodge. She wanted to sleep by the fire as a cat, and didn't want anybody to try to take her back to the pet spa or anything.

Once the employees were informed, she walked over to the ladies' locker room. She undressed, making sure to lock her clothes in her locker* Hmmm... I think we need to hire a female security guard. That way, the patrols can extend in here too. *changes into a cat and scurries over to the lodge, curling up on a pillow that the bartender had thoughtfully placed in front of the fire for her*

((No, Kits is not black and white spotted. She's brown with black stripes. It's the only "I am" cat I have.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 pm
((Well you could do a cozy cottage or something))  

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm
{{So CUTE!!! And aww, thanks Sakura. I'm glad you think it's a good RP! biggrin And thank you, Liada, for the idea. smile Kinda goes along with Kits' idea. I think I'll use the pic of the lodge. Thanks Kits!}}

Amy sighed softly and walked into the the main building. She quickly shrugged off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack. Then, she walked into the lounge with Thistle. Jessi was on break, so she didn't stop to chat long at the information desk.

Amy didn't see the cat by the fireplace. She went straight to the bar and ordered a hot chocolate.

Thistle noticed the cat, though. She saw it by the fireplace and slowly went over to it. She squeaked softly and then lightly nudged it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm
*waking up, blinks sleepily at Thistle and yawns widely*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Thistle squeaked, this time a little more loudly, at the cat, and then stuck her nose closer to the cat's mouth when it yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm
*jerks her head back and mews softly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:47 pm
Thistle jerked back slightly, as well, when the cat jerked her head back. It had startled her just a little bit. When the cat mewed, though, Thistle squeaked softly and then went to nuzzle it. However, now that the cat had her eyes open, Thistle thought there was something familiar in those eyes.

Then, as she stared at the eyes, she started to pay more attention to the scent of the cat. It smelled familiar to her. Moments later, her eyes widened and she squeaked loudly.

Amy had already been looking over toward the fireplace when she heard a soft mewling sound near it. She had started walking over to the fireplace to pet the cat when Thistle started squeaking and looked surprised.

"What is it, Thistle? It's just a kitty."

Thistle kept squeaking and looked back at the cat. Could the cat understand her? She tried squeaking out, "It's Kits, it's Kits!"

{{That's what her squeaking translates as. She's not actually speaking that.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm
*lays her ears back at the loud squeaking and meows a little louder*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 pm
Daniel strolled into the front lobby and strode up to the front doors to look out. He had inadverdantly stayed on shift all day, but he had made sure to stay out of sight for long enough stretches so that no one person would see him too often. As he turned to head down the next hallway, Daniel stopped. His head cocked to one side, and he sniffed strongly. There was something sweet floating on the air, very faintly, but it was recent. There was something familiar about it but Dnaiel just couldn't place it. Keeping the scent in mind, he started off down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:55 pm
Amy tried to shush Thistle. When that didn't work, she sighed and slowly, carefully picked up the cat and cuddled her closely.

"Thistle... You're going to frighten her. Stop squeaking in her face."

Thistle huffed slightly and slumped down onto the floor in front of the fireplace.

Amy looked at the cat and smiled at her. "Well you're a cute cat. Haven't seen you before."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:58 pm
*looks slightly offended that Amy doesn't know her and looks up at her, meowing softly*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games