Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"You're probably right there," replied Selina. "From what I heard, our House had issues just putting enough players together for a team. Not sure what position I'd even try out for."

AlphaApex

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton shrugged. Honestly, he only chose to go for seeker on a whim, and maybe to just be different from his brother. Whatever it was, he was determined to grab the spot eventually. "Well, chasers get a lot of action, but you need to be fast and have quick reflexes for that. Same goes for seeker. I don't know much about being a keeper or a beater, so I can't say much there. But I guess it depends on what sounds the most interesting."

First year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood ║ Reserve chaser

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ѕ e c o n d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? End of the Year Feast!!!
How am I feeling? Slightly depressed...
What's on my mind? I don't want to be going home.

Rider walked into the Great Hall for the End of the Feast feeling slightly bummed. Yeah, it was a celebration, but it was one for the end of the year. Rider didn't want to go back to the Muggle world. No magic, no friends... Sure, she had Muggle friends, but since attending Hogwarts, she'd drifted away from them. She spotted Lyall sitting with one of the first year Ravenclaws, so she dropped into the seat beside Lyall. Frowning, she sighed, then forced a smile. "'Ello Lyall. And you're... Selina, right?" Her Irish accent, which had begun to dissipate had returned in her bummed state. She slouched a little and it would be apparent to her best friend that she was upset about something.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55 am
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

The End of the Year Feast meant that Ceri had to go back home to her awful stepmother. She knew that meant more time studying things that bored her and undoubtedly a lot of time cloistered in her room. But Ceri had managed to make a couple of friends, and that was something to her. In fact, she spotted one of those friends sitting at her table, talking to some of the older students. She considered sitting by herself, but her urge to make friends finally overpowered her fright. Sucking up a deep breath, she walked over to Selina and the others. "H...hey Selina. Hi everyone else. M...mind if I sit with you?" After she asked, she pulled her bottom lip into her mouth and chewed on it, hoping they'd let her sit and talk. If they said no, well, that might just crush the poor girl. She was out on a limb here and she was hoping they didn't shoot her down.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"I'll need ta give it a bit of thought before trying out," Selina replied to Layton. "I may just ask which position they need filled most and learn that one."

Another girl took a spot beside Lyall, and Selina smiled when she heard a familiar brogue, though it took her a moment to place which county it came from. "Aye, you're right in that," she answered back, with a bit of a lilt to her voice, "and unless my hearing's completely gone, I'd say we're practically neighbors; I'm from just outside Waterford. From my aunt's house ye can almost see the Metal Man at the edge of the harbour."

Selina saw Ceri approach, and she could tell the girl was a bit ... unsure, perhaps, especially when she asked in a halting fashion if she could join them. "Well, it wouldna be much of a party without ya, now would it? Please, join us."

AlphaApex
                                                    SummerIsles

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ ¢σσℓ ωнєи уσυ'яє ραят σf α тєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ αωєѕσмє ωнєи ωє'яє ℓινιиg συя ∂яєαм
єνєяутнιиg ιѕ вєттєя ωнєи ωє ѕтι¢к тσgєтнєя ѕι∂є ву ѕι∂є, уσυ αи∂ ι gσииα ωιи fσяєνєя,
ℓєт'ѕ ραяту fσяєνєя ωє'яє тнє ѕαмє, ι'м ℓιкє уσυ, уσυ'яє ℓιкє мє, ωє'яє αℓℓ ωσякιиg ιи нαямσиу

Lyall was about to reply to Selina, but someone else had captured her attention. He wanted to frown, but that wasn't like him, so instead he busied himself in cleaning his glasses (again). He was about to doze off again, when a very familiar person sat beside him. Lyall, in his infinite awkwardness, quickly hugged the girl, then offered a wide, beaming smile. "Why so glum, chum? I mean... I know school's over this term, but you can always come visit! And we'll meet up in Diagon Alley, too! And you can send mail, both by owl and by post!" He nodded at all his options, then tapped twice on the arm of his specs. Suddenly, another girl was asking Selina to sit, and the Ravenclaw invited her. Lyall grinned, then nodded. "Selina, this is my friend Rider. She's Irish. And I'm Lyall! Welcome to our little area!" He bounced a bit, then swayed to some inaudible tune.

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

вℓυє ѕкιєѕ, вσυи¢у ѕρяιиgѕ ωє נυѕт иαмє∂ тωσ αωєѕσмє тнιиgѕ
α иσвєℓ ρяιzє, α ριє¢є σf ѕтяιиg уσυ киσω ωнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє؟ єνєяутнιиg!
∂σgѕ ωιтн fℓєαѕ, αℓℓєяgιєѕ, α вσσк σf gяєєк αитιqυιтιєѕ вяαи∂ иєω ραитѕ,
α νєяу σℓ∂ νєѕт αωєѕσмє ιтємѕ αяє тнє
вєѕт
тяєєѕ, fяσgѕ, ¢ℓσgѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
яσ¢кѕ, ¢ℓσ¢кѕ, αи∂ ѕσ¢кѕ тнєу'яє αωєѕσмє
fιgѕ, αи∂ נιgѕ, αи∂ тωιgѕ тнαт'ѕ αωєѕσмє
єνєяутнιиg уσυ ѕєє, σя тнιик, σя ѕαу ιѕ αωєѕσмє

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Puff Table with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Didn't I used to enjoy the feast? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian couldn't help his lips curving into a smile against hers when she kissed him; his mood didn't improve that much, but it did a little. He flushed a bit when she returned his compliment, not really sure what exactly she was talking about; after all, it wasn't like he was wearing anything special. Just his uniform. Then again, she always looked nice in her uniform... Which she wouldn't be wearing ever again. He felt ever so slightly depressed by that thought. He didn't think she typically wore skirts otherwise, and he sort of liked her skirts. But, he also liked her shorts, he thought, remembering the outfit she'd worn over the Summer... Okay, maybe he just liked her legs. And the rest of her. The Hufflepuff had to derail that train of thought before it continued, because he just knew it was going no where good.

spaceHe fought the grimace attempting to form when she mentioned doing her own cooking and cleaning. It wasn't that he wasn't happy for her graduating or anything, but it sucked to be reminded that she wasn't coming back to Hogwarts. Her question about moving was met with a nervous smile. "Um, I dunno, I'd have to check with my parents? But I think my mum might get a little... weirded out, knowing I was helping my girlfriend move into her own flat. Since I've got two more years of school, I mean. My dad'd go for it, but she... well, you saw what she's like," he told her, feeling sort of bad about it. But he knew that his mother was absolutely paranoid. About what, he didn't... Okay, that was a lie, he thought, recalling his thoughts not two minutes prior. He knew exactly what she was worried about. But he was pretty sure she didn't have any real reason to be concerned; Jess was hardly going to ask him to help her move and then... Yeah, not happening. "I mean, if I ended up helping, my dad probably would, too. Julius might offer to help out as well. But you'd have to deal with my family all day." He flushed. He had no doubt that his dad would be oh, so happy to help. Julius probably would, too. It meant the two of them would have all day to watch him and Jess, which would given them plenty of ammunition for teasing him later. Which sounded absolutely terrible, but he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to help her out. After all, if he wasn't willing to help her lift a couch, what good was he?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm
I'm looking in the mirror and I think I'm liking what I see!
Big pink lights shining bright like I'm on the TV...
My heart pumps as the bass drum thumps;
You gotta move when the floorboard jumps!
Something's going on and I think it's going on right now.
All the boys and the girls, they got it going on,
And when the beat kicks in you feel it your bones.

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectHufflepuff SeekerHalfblood Twin

Jess looked crestfallen for a few moments, hitting one of her own knees lightly with the palm of her hand as if to scold herself for suggesting it. Obviously his mother might not be okay with it- two teenagers, one legally an adult and out of school, the other still in school and not even yet seventeen... She didn't even know if her own parents would be okay with it, which was why she had kind of planned on just not telling them. Her method of taking the fallout after she did whatever she wanted had worked thus far, and she couldn't exactly be grounded when she no longer lived at home. But she really should for the most part try to stay on her parents's good side, she realized, especially if she might be depending on them financially at times. Well, s**t. Wasn't she supposed to be carefree and whatnot after graduating? Why did she feel like she just had more stuff to worry about? Making a not terrible impression on her boyfriend's family... staying afloat on her own...

She just wanted to rewind time and be fifteen again. "Sorry, I should have- no, your mum's right, it's not..." Jess didn't want to treat him like a kid, either, because he wasn't, and any relationship between the two of them was never going to work if didn't stand on equal footing with each other. But she didn't want to- to feel like a creep or something either. This was her first relationship too, she reassured herself. It wasn't as if she had all this expertise in the 'boyfriend girlfriend' department. "Totally bring your dad and Julius," she said earnestly. "The more the merrier, right? I- your family seems really cool. I'd love to have them help out." She was pretty sure she'd be a lot less nervous if his dad was there, rather than his mum, anyways. Not that Dori's mother terrified her but... what if she said something that was misconstrued as weird or strange or- She wanted his parents to like her, to think she was, honestly, a 'nice girl'. She was a nice girl, wasn't she? She wasn't an angel, but she'd never done anything really wrong, that she could remember. She was even a prefect! Or, had been a prefect, since she wouldn't be one much longer. But that had to count for something.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And when the bass drum cracks and the needle drops...
You can't turn back and you just can't stop!
I can see the silhouettes dancing up against the wall;
It sure feels good, feels good, yeah, we're gonna lose control.
Turn it on, make it strong, a good beat never hurt no one.
Kickin' up the dust and we're making every move we know!
Baby, don't stop, keep the vibe up...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Puff Table with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Didn't I used to enjoy the feast? ❞

Heч тħeяe, L ı т т ł e Ređ R ı đ ı и g Høøđ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ šυяe αяe ł ø ø κ ı и g g ø ø đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ'яe e ν e я ч т ħ ı и g ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          A в ı g в α đ ω ø ł f ¢øυłđ ω α и т ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceDorian wanted to slap himself at the expression she made when he mentioned his mother. Great, her last night in the castle, and he'd totally buggered it up by upsetting her. Brilliant. "I think she's just paranoid... Dad does, too," he said lightly, trying to smooth it over. He didn't bother saying what exactly his mother was paranoid about; it was sort of embarrassing to try and say aloud, and besides, Jess was smart enough to figure it out. He was glad that his father at least acknowledged how utterly ridiculous it was to worry about Jess 'corrupting' him or something like that. Not that his Mum had said as much in any of her letters, but he just knew she'd said it. It was exactly the sort of melodramatic thing she'd think of. Crazy woman... he got that he was her 'baby' and he'd already been through a lot, but he really didn't see how having an older girlfriend was going to be One More Thing. It wasn't like he was going to get her pregnant somehow... hell, Jess'd probably get bored with him long before she ever let him anywhere near her like that.

spaceWhen she told him to bring his dad and brother, the Hufflepuff tried to smile, but wasn't sure it was very convincing. She didn't really sound much like she'd want them to come... and he didn't quite think it'd be optional. Oh, Dad could probably talk Mum into staying behind, but there was no way she'd let him get away with helping his girlfriend move, just the two of them. Too much opportunity for things that she considered her sons far too young to even be contemplating, let alone doing. "Dad'll probably offer, to be honest. He won't think you could lift the furniture yourself... Magic probably won't really occur to him, you know?" He rolled his eyes a bit at that. He didn't know what the old man was going to do when he and his brothers were of age and using magic in the house. Thing's certainly be cleaner, that's for sure, he thought, figuring Tyson would probably start taking advantage of his newly legal abilities to take part in his favorite obsession the second they were in the door. Which, on that note... "Probably best if Tyson doesn't come... unless you wanting him taking hours to make sure everything in your place is positioned at a perfect right angle and all your clothes are perfectly folded and all that." The fifth year rolled his eyes at that, thinking it was probably only a slight exaggeration. Not that he'd complain about the extra time he'd get to spend with Jess as a result, but listening to Ty complain for hours on end that things weren't just right would drive him up the wall. Especially since he was pretty sure Jess would screw it all up the second they left... she didn't seem like the super orderly type. One of the things he liked about her, honestly.

xxx☽ O ☾ Wħαт в ı g e ч e š чøυ ħανe
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tħe κıиđ øf eчeš тħαт đ я ı ν e ω ø ł ν e š м α đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Sø נυšт тø š e e тħαт чøυ đ ø и 'т geт ¢ ħ α š e đ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ I тħıиκ I ø υ g ħ т тø ω α ł κ ωıтħ чøυ f ø я α ω α ч š

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 265 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 295 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ѕ e c o n d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? End of the Year Feast!!!
How am I feeling? Slightly depressed...
What's on my mind? I don't want to be going home.

Rider frowned slightly at the Ravenclaw, then shrugged when she mentioned that she was from Waterford. Being from Cork, she was quite familiar with the town as it wasn't that far of a drive from her. "My family is from Cork. Me mum and da have taken me and my sister through Waterford before." Then she sighed and laid her head on Lyall's shoulder, using her friend for comfort. To address his question, she sighed and said, "I don't want to go back to the Muggle world. Especially me mum. She's been a real git recently." She didn't mention how her mother was becoming increasingly wary of magic and was hesitant to allow her to take part in the wizarding world. And she hated Rider's owl because 'it isn't a normal pet'. Rider could have scoffed. With another sigh, she blinked at the Headmaster as he announced that Hufflepuff had won the cup. She clapped, but it was a half-hearted sound.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Selina was so nice! She had said it wouldn't be a party without Ceri. Like the girl was the center of attention. And, oh my gosh, everyone was looking at her. She flushed a deep red and scooted into the seat beside Selina. Practically hiding behind the Ravenclaw girl, she heard Selina ask the older Hufflepuff, Rider, she thought her name was, if she was from near Waterford, in Ireland. Then the older boy, Lyall, said she was Irish. When Rider spoke and said she was from Cork, Ceri nodded. That made sense. Then before she knew what she was doing, Ceri spoke up. "I'm from Holyhead, in Wales." She flushed red again and blinked her eyes rapidly, looking around nervously. "Pam wnaethoch fy mod yn siarad? Ar dim," she murmured under her breath, turning a deeper red.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: Translation: Why did I speak? On no.}

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

"We are practically neighbors, then," said Selina, with a bit of a laugh. "Cork's just down the highway from Waterford. I've not been there myself, but I've heard it's nice." Selina would have suggested to Rider to be grateful she even had a mother to be a git toward her, but chose to say nothing on the subject. 'No need to throw a wet blanket on what's supposed to be a happy occasion,' she told herself. 'Besides, she isn't the only one dreading going home.'

"Never been to Wales either," Selina admitted, when Ceri spoke up, "but I've heard of Holyhead. The Harpies play there, or so I'm told."

When the Headmaster arrived at the podium, and gave his announcement, Selina listened to the rundown of the House points total. She was astonished by Slytherin's paltry total, and blanched when Ravenclaw's anemic tally was announced. While her demerits probably didn't cost her House a shot at the House Cup, they certainly didn't help the cause either. 'Lesson learned, Grey. Don't argue in class,' she told herself. However, she had no qualms whatsoever to applaud as long and as loud as anyone else when Hufflepuff was awarded the Cup, and the banners hanging from the rafters of the Great Hall became emblazoned with the Black and Yellow of the house and the badger there for all to see.

SummerIsles

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Puff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I just wanna go to bed... ❞

Oħ тħe ωeяeωøłf, øħ тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cøмeš α ' š т e ρ ρ ı и ' αłøиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          He đøи'т eνeи в я e α κ тħe в я α и ¢ ħ e š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Wħeяe ħe'š в e e и g ø и e ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceDorian almost literally fell into his chair rather than sitting in it; he was exhausted. Was it time for bed yet? It felt like time for bed. Of course, a pretty big part of that was that he didn't want to have to deal with corralling first years into the dorms at the end of the feast. He didn't really buy into the whole "It's the new prefects' job" thing; it felt sort of awful to abandon the two fifth years with nothing more than a cackle and a 'haha sucks to be you.' But at the same time, he desperately wanted to be able to just tell Cathy and Brandon it was their problem, finish his meal, and crawl into his bed. Maybe part of it was that he was incredibly depressed not to be eating with Jess; her absence seemed even more obvious now that he was at the Hufflepuff table. With the exception of last year, he'd never really seen much of her until arriving at the school. It wasn't that he hadn't noticed her absence earlier, it was just compounded now by the fact that, if nothing else, she would have been there. He sighed, glancing up at the head of the room at the staff table, not really sure why. It wasn't like he cared anything about the professors... The only one whose presence affected him in any way was Jason, and the Alpha wasn't even actually his professor, since he only taught the younger years. Meh. Maybe he was just trying to distract himself from his own table, and the fact that his girlfriend wasn't sitting at it.

xxx☽ O ☾ Føя тħe ωeяeωøłf, føя тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Hανe š ч м ρ α т ħ ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ 'Cαυše тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f, ħe ıš šøмeøиe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Jυšт łıκe ч ø υ α и ' м e

User Image

Open for interaction!
                                                          First years, feel free to sit near him!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider led the way to the Hufflepuff table, making sure to grab a seat where Lyall could sit next to her. Plopping down onto the bench, she looked around excitedly at everyone. Excitement was high at the table this year. Then again, it was exciting every year. She smiled over at Lyall and said, "I'm going to try out for the team this year. I think I'm going to try out for Chaser. I'm not violent enough for Beater." She smiled at her best friend and then looked down at the plates. Her tummy rumbled quietly, but she'd have to wait until after the Sorting was finished for the Feast to begin. In the mean time, she hummed a happy tune.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games