Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 pm
@ Denbe, Kagae, Kojiro, Masuyo:

Do you four want me to post a time jump? I don't want to assume you guys are done investigating at the moment; no one has given me any indication that you are.

So, at this point, I need someone(s) to post if they are okay to move ahead, or to actually look up something. I try not to short you guys the opportunity to look for clues (zoinks!).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:19 pm
I'm OK with moving ahead. I'm making the assumption that further investigation is useless atm....  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:27 pm
I think we should commit hari kari now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm
I was under the impression that we'd already concluded that night would fall without any success beyond what we've already gotten, from your responses to our posts. I was waiting to see if anyone else had some input, and considering posting to give them a prompt...

But honestly, other than to keep sweeping the city, I don't have any direction to take Denbe atm, so if no one else objects to you moving along, go for it.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Psychofish
I was under the impression that we'd already concluded that night would fall without any success beyond what we've already gotten, from your responses to our posts. I was waiting to see if anyone else had some input, and considering posting to give them a prompt...

But honestly, other than to keep sweeping the city, I don't have any direction to take Denbe atm, so if no one else objects to you moving along, go for it.

You four woke up fairly early, and started exploring first thing in the morning. Figuring how long you were in the castle and chasing shadows, I only picture it as being MAYBE midday, but likely just before that point.

If you guys have absolutely nothing to talk about or discuss or plan, I can move it ahead to night without a problem. I just want to make sure you guys are fine doing absolutely nothing that whole time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:45 am
If I could, I'd ask Kagae to trap that room *Just* before the scary stuff in the castle. Otherwise, I'm flat out of ideas.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 am
TRIPALERT!!!!

KatFish are leaving on Thursday, May 17th and will not return to the land of Gaia until the evening of Sunday May 28th. We will be in China, hunting down manufacturing contracts and L5R source materials. You may not return to your regularly scheduled programming.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 pm
So if we're just sitting around doing nothing all afternoon, how many meditation attempts is that?  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Paidi tou Selini
So if we're just sitting around doing nothing all afternoon, how many meditation attempts is that?

I'm going to make a minigame for the players who are forced to wait as a result of this. This includes the 4(!) players who are waiting to join in the next Act.

The reward for winning is a nemurani that will come into your character's possession in Act 3. If, for some reason, the player leaves the game prior to that, it goes to the runner up.

Also, I'll give you only one meditation attempt, but with a free raise for the duration.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm
Rain Yupa

I'm going to make a minigame for the players who are forced to wait as a result of this. This includes the 4(!) players who are waiting to join in the next Act.

I'm up for it.
.... How do we play?  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 pm
I'll be writing it up tonight. It is basically a mini-Kotei tournament involving the War of the Spirits, which is the precursor to Jade Legacy.

It involves competing against a "neutral" Army of the Spirits (led by the Steel Chrysanthemum) and against one another to see who can gain the most glory by the time Tei Kae and Psychofish can get back. I'm thinking of implementing a 24-hour limit for set of maneuvers (so if you can't get on to post, you lose the opportunity to gain for that 24-hour period). Might be basing them from 6pm EST to 6pm EST the next day, to revolve around my work.

I have to design a deck of custom cards which will give you bonuses to your die rolls. Then you roll once against your "opponent" and it determines who gains territory this turn.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm
Sounds like fun smile  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:31 pm
Sounds like an enjoyable challenge. Was my character sheet okay? Or were there more changes that I should make before this mini-game begins?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:45 pm
BegrudginglyGood
Sounds like an enjoyable challenge. Was my character sheet okay? Or were there more changes that I should make before this mini-game begins?

I was going to do final audits before Act 3 begins.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 am
Awesome. No hurry.

blaugh  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash