Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Kyo smiled brightly, snuggling her a big before letting go and looking up at her, he was still the shortest next to Haki in the village. "I've been better...I officially hate camping with all my heart." He rubbed the back of his orange hair, she might of noticed it wasn't red anymore and that he had a strange smell to him, hopefully she wouldn't be able to smell the bear piss cause he tried washing it off already a couple times. "We're here to get a mission, I've been doing other stuff lately so I need to get back in to the missions...and I heard that cabbage head is the raikage..." He smiled, Shi licked at Sukai's hand gently, hoping for a treat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled at Kyo, ignoring her cat-heightened sense of smell, not wanting to make the little jounin self conscious. "I've never been~ I'm more of an indoor feline myself~" When he refereed to Doki as cabbage head the cat sage couldn't help but giggle. "Ah, so am I . . . .and yes." The jounin looked back at the door then down at Shi. "Well,. . . I don't have dog snacks on me. . . but I do have strawberry pocky~?" Reaching into her side pouch she pulled out the red box and opened it, it was a bit awkward since Kyo was so closely nuzzled to her, but she managed to get out a few sticks and hand them to Shi. "Here ya go~"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

"Regardless to what you think, Doki. Haki has yet agreed because she knew not when Kinpaku would return. Putting you here at the office in a longer duration of time than normal." Dai spoke bluntly. "And Haki has yet to give me a for sure answer. But given the chance to study under another while their main teacher is away from the field betters their chances in survival." She spoke in defense. "The OININ program had not failed. Kein failed to pay mind to Zetsu and Aki and train them like he did me. They failed because of Kein." She stated as a twinge of pain for their loss was still on her shoulders. "I am the only field Hunter in the village. In other words that should gave the title of captain to me. I am here to reinstate the program because of what happened today." It was almost like a plead that Dai couldn't handle the stress of being the only Hunter. "I will not run a squad with the hopes of becoming Hunters under the thrill of a trial." She stared at Doki. "I will not turn into Kein, Doki. I will not plant lies into the minds that I wish to help get stronger." Dai sighed. "Perhaps this was fruitless after all." She closed her eyes. "I'll continue being the only one until I'm ranked high enough to being Captain, if that is how it has to be." Dai opened her eyes slightly and looked at Doki. "Haven't you just once got to the end of your rope as an advisory and wished you had help?" She asked softly. "But if you feel that I am not ready to be Captain. Then you've denied me of my request as a OININ to this village." Dai was slightly irritated, she never asked much of anything. Always did as told. But this...felt unfair to her and those that wished for a teacher.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 14,700 |
| Ryo: 5,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

She was well aware of her position as leader, and the duration of it she just never questioned. Her serving time was a variable and nothing more. Her counter argument didn't convey the points she had mentioned in her arguments all the way. If it did not fail, then why did the lone product come to ask for it to be reinstated? And Dai especially seemed to know of Doki's late resentments. For which, it was probably no longer a secret. A jagged edge even a leader must be careful of. But to ask for a rank she was not elligible of, even if she was the last one. It was not the way to give the position to. "Daitomi Imatokai Sempai." Started Doki. Serious just as her elder was before her but with the unyielding experience and strength she too learned from her predecessor. "Every day, I wished for help. As a student of life, I learned to help if it meant helping myself. Now then."

"I don't spite affiliations . I simply want a test. Is that too unfair, for even a Village leader could ask for in this time of crisis? Where I have already said, regarding how our militant powers be divided? You come here, request these things, but now you give up on it without much of a compromise. What you're showing me is that you're too inflexible. The path isn't easy. I haven't denied you anything. I'm simply saying that you should run a trial course so that I can see for myself. So I will again repeat this, you are an Oinin. But not eligible to be a Captain. If that is how you feel about gambling your occupation, then so shall it be. Because we come from a land where promotions are meant to be received the right way, and not due to an inconvenience. Take some pride in our country and go about earning your rank the right way--don't ever come asking for it for that excuse only."

She could tell that the other was still fighting to stay calm. It must be disappointing. But times like this, she expected an elite to know better and be patient enough to listen all the way. Especially since her own belief had been fragmented since the betrayal. "I want to see the trial not because of Kein, but because I want to see what you are capable of. Not the excuse of 'I want to be Captain because there is no one else.' But because I want to see it for myself. If you have nothing more to request, then this is done." She held back a sigh, having pinned too much expectations on Dai. Perhaps, she will be ready next time. Meanwhile, the rank would be reserved. This was worrying. If she was going to deny being an oinin all together just because she couldn't get the rank or undergo a simple easy trial, then who else will take on the mantle to teach the oinin? If Daitomi was the only one, then she has to BE THE ONE to fiercely advocate it with strong reccomendation and display. No program could go off just like that. No leader would ever push a program without incentive. It wasn't just herself the Raikage to appeal, but the advisers and elders within the village that had to acknowledge this too. Why couldn't she understand that?

"Before all this anyway, I was hoping to elect you as a Village Adviser. While you think on that, I hope you would consider the job too and everything else." Doki had still lost a bit of blood and was frankly recovering at the moment. Being patient was just a blessing itself.

OOC:.

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Detruire Les_Couers

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm
Kyo took the pocky quickly, sniffing it and taking a lick out of the strawberry part, Shi took the other one and chomped it pretty fast since he had no hands to hold it with. "Mm, tasty~! You said it was strawberry? My mom use to make strawberry sweets but I've never had this before...your a indoor feline? Your a cat? But cats don't have squishy boobs..." He was confused about females...they acted like cats or birds or a fricken tiger, but they all had squishy chests, Doki did too but he had yet to find them. "Hmph...what mission are you looking for Sukai-chan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai closed her eyes and bit her tongue. She had been away from the land she loved, she had forgotten status was achieved through the hard work up in. She listened quietly to Doki. A life away from this place had caused her to forget the life that she devoted her power to. She only had Kein to blame. When Doki was finished, Dai spoke up. "I ask pardon, ma'am. Sometime away has caused me to forget the life I left." She swallowed the pride she had gained in Konoha. Damn fire-breathers mad her forget that she was fearless as lightning. She cleared her throat. "A trial run of the program will happened, if you still wish upon it. I will report back with those that I have picked to do this beta test on." Dai thought of the crazy Hatake boy that was so fixated on her before the riot in Creations. "If Haki refuses...I'll step down from taking her on as a student. But there is another that I will release in her spot." She thought of the guys name. It was close to her's. "Genin Daisuke Hatake. He's fresh from the academy. Which means, my squad will be made of all boy students. I realize this." Dai grinned. "But you know me, Doki. I've always liked a challenge." The woman giggled. "Three weeks, and I will report back to you with those chosen to report on their progress." Dai smiled at Doki. "And I'll give you my answer to becoming a Village Adviser." Dai bowed her head. "Now as friends...can you please go get checked out at the hospital." Dai stepped closer and brushed Doki's hair away from where the rock had hit her. Seeing the small cut and busted skin, Dai frowned. "Concussions are nasty things and working is not the best thing while healing." She looked at Doki and smiled. "Can't be having you black out and the village going into chaos now, can we?" Dai smiled. "Do get checked out, Doki. I'm going to get started on that trail and see how things go." Dai rested a hand on Doki's shoulder and walked towards the door. "Three weeks and I'll be back." Dai waved over her shoulder before stepping out and smiling at Kyo and Sukai. "Hey guys. Can't talk. Lots to do. See ya." She was in a rush and was gone from site to find those to train.

{exit to ???}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 14,700 |
| Ryo: 5,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Redera Issun

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai giggled softly. "Metaphorically speaking I mean. I'm usually too busy at the hospital to do much else like go train in the woods. Or camp for fun~" At the mention of his mother Suki's ears twitched lightly, she had never heard Kyo talk of his mother before, or other Inuzuka's for that matter. I wonder if he knows any of the Konohagakure Inuzuka branch. "Hmm, strawberry cheesecake sounds good right about now..." Shaking her head the medic then came back to the world from her drifting thoughts with Kyo speaking of the mission. "Eh, nothing fancy I suppose. . . .just something to get me out and doing something really. I haven't had any field work. . . . In forever." She then gave a weak smile. She was a Jounin after all. But she was a lazy Genin when it came to her doing missions. Suki quickly turned towards the door hearing it open and a somewhat stirred Dai came out, giving the two of them a quick hello and a 'off I go' manor. Hmmm, I wonder what they were talking about. . . It's none of my business though. "Looks like their done talking inside now." Sukai began to take a half step towards the door, then felt a pang of guilt hit her. Poor Doki must still be adjusting. . . Maybe I should give her a breather. . .Although, if I take I mission I could possibly relieve some of the stress on her shoulders...

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm
Strawberry cheesecake? He tasted that before, Dai had tried it also because of his mom. "Food....I've been doing so much lately that I'll defintly grab some food before a mission..." He almost caught Dai as she came out, hoping she'd have a snack or something on her but she flew out faster then Haki could beat the crap out Kyo. "She's always busy! i bet cabbage head got her excited about something..." he poked his head under Sukai's chest to look inside, damn those boobs were heavy so he moved from under them and in to the door way of the office. "Hey lettuce head, wanna give me a mission? Sukai needs one too so how about we do one together?" He smirked at her, he didn't care if Doki had a headache or a concussion, he was getting a damn mission.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

It was a very tense moment between the two. But if there was ever a time where Doki could retire in happiness, the moment would be after the Amazoness Daitomi would concede defeat. Doki was just glad that despite their differences, Daitomi understood the gravity of the situation and even listened to Doki, for the first time as leader, and trusted her decisions as well. For the young acting Raikage it was a big deal. Little by little she could start to understand why the face of her predecessor often appeared indomitable. At any rate, she was glad Dai sempai had agreed. But what's more, Dai had again showed her caring side. Sometimes, Dai had an sisterly disposition in which Doki had grown fond of over the years. By that fault, she agreed.

"Man..Worry about yourself!~" She joked, waving her off. Three weeks. By that time, she'll see results. Knowing Dai's half impetuous and zeal, the results would be interesting. "Puhh...who has time for that.. I'll do it later." She mumbled, before addressing the papers on her desk. But as usual, the likes of Kyo would come in and just strut his way anyway. Now, he may be her former teacher.. But... Her a vein throbbed at the side of her temple. "Oi..is that the way you speak to your leader? Hagh? Bell-pepper-squidget." She had risen over her desk with one leg over the edge and the other on the floor. All yankee-like. But of course, being a Raikage for however long, would still mean that she had to abide by certain standards. She sat back down after dusting herself off. The short display of rage did not last long enough to leave much of an impression. Hopefully.

"A mission? Well fantastic. Lemme go take care of that right now." She said with a smile. Turning around, she looked as though she was rummaging through something. But in reality, she took out a staple gun and started shooting off staples toward the corners of his clothes. "PSYYYYYYYYCHE! You twerp! WHAT ARE YOU, A GENIN?! Don't just come into MY OFFICE expecting ME to RECOMMEND missions EVERY SINGLE TIME! TAKE SOME INITIATIVE FOR ONCE AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO! THEN TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW TO RUN IT!" With her blood pressure being off and on, she was more irate than usual.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Detruire Les_Couers

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki thought it was a good time to step in and become the peace maker. Though, to her surprise it didn't take long for the two to start shooting things across the room. The medic wasn't sure how to react at first. She wasn't even sure if Doki was being playful or somewhat enraged. Making her way into the office Sukai rubbed the back of her head with the palm of her hand. "Uhh, . . . sorry to bother you but I came for the same reason. . . Though. I did check the mission board before I came. I just thought maybe you needed help with other things instead." Slowly Sukai began to ease her way in between the two, not fearing to summon a kitten if more office supplies were to be flung.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm
Kyo smiled still as staples flew at him, he held his arms out and smiled, Doki was so much fun to tease. "Ah well I wanted to see how our new male raikage was doing! Besides you know I'm too short to see the mission board." He ducked some other supplies before he moved infront of the desk and flicked Doki's forehead to calm her down if it worked. Sukai was completely ignored by Kyo and her peace was not working with such a arrogant boy as himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

"Huuuuuurrrgh....!" She grunted, almost like a sloven mountain boar ready to spear a wolf in the chest if it had to. Sukai's interference had managed to cease her animalistic gestures for a while...until being provoked again. M-Male... Doki tried her best not to seem so self conscious about her appearance. In fact, since last year, she attempted to be more feminine since she was complimented by the new look. But.. For him to again call her a man. Now normally she would grit her teeth and allow such rudeness to pass. But for some reason, it was just so much easier to get raaaaage.

"ghaglghghghghhg..!!" She was sounding something fierce. Poor Sukai-chan. Already disappeared from her eyesight. For it was now Kyo who came up and flicked her on her forehead. So many people did that to her, and she disliked it so much. Why? Because it was a deliberate message to her that the twerp didn't take her seriously enough. The moment he came close, she wrenched him inbewteen her arm and elbow and started to strangle him in a hold. "You're lucky... If I really were a man, I would have the muscles to pop your head off!!" She seemed so fixated on the comment about her at times masculinity. That she nearly forgot about Sukai-chan's request also.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Detruire Les_Couers

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai didn't seem like it, but she was getting to her end point. Maybe it was her age starting to catch up with her. But it was obvious she was being ignored. Which was never a problem on her behalf before. Ears twitching irritably she brought her two thumbs up to her mouth and bit in, blood running down both arms in small trickles. "At this rate I'll never become Konin. . . ." She mumbled to herself. It was time to stop these childish antics to get onto more serious notions. "Summoning Justsu!" The Sage whispered under her breath putting her hands on the floor, two summoning seals forming underneath. Two puffs of smoke appeared both on Kyo and Doki's head. The one on Kyo's turning into a more, rustic looking kitten with a bit more bite, and one for Doki a more gentle appearing kitten that could easily be provoked if this matter continued any father. "Both of you calm down! Any sudden or rash movements and you can kiss both tomato and lettuce hair goodbye! And I'm sure, that salad, won't taste so good!" It was odd, hearing Sukai's voice stern and have an aggressive manor. She hated using it. But this was simply too much for the medic. She just came in for a simple mission. And a possible calm, nice discussion with the new Raikage. Both of the kittens let out a warning hiss, putting their paws firmly into the two shinobi's head, claws sheathed. For now.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 pm
Kyo laughed until he was headlocked, biting at Doki's arm and digging his nails in to that arm. It was all Doki's fault he had to bite her, and now they had some ugly fluffy creature on their heads. "It's all your fault Doki, you ill tempered salad boy!" Shi was in the hallway pretending he only knew Sukai for right now. Kyo was grumbling that he'd skin those kittens alive and feed them to Haki and Doki. He wondered though if cats tasted good so he reached up and took the kitten out of his hair, not caring if it clawed him in the head because he dealt with worse. He started to nom on his' back though, only tasting fur.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games