Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Kiba Kiyu was heading home from meeting with his team to discuss their next mission. As it happened, he was heading home from direction opposite Kikou. He saw the chunin just as he reached the house. He grinned. "Hey, kiddo," he said. "I think Kin's making breakfast. Wanna join us?"
Kin saw the two men through the window near where she was standing. "There's plenty if you want some," she called.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:16 pm
"Oh um Thank you" Kikou gave a bow to Kiba  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:30 pm
Kiba cocked an eyebrow, still grinning, and held the door open for the chunin. "No need to be so polite, kiddo."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm
"oh thank you" Kikou walked inside "Hello" he called  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm
Kin smiled and offered Kikou a bowl of rice, handing another to Kiba. Kiba took his bowl and gave Kin a peck on the cheek before sitting at the table. "How are you this morning, Kikou?" Kin asked, making up a bowl for herself and sitting beside Kiba.

Tayu had heard her parents talking to someone outside, but, until Kikou walked in, she didn't realize who it was. She blushed a bit. "G'morning, Kikou-kun."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm
Kikou smiled at Tayu "good morning Tayu"  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Zane woke up, had his breakfast and headed out to do a little training with his Sharingan. He already had Amaterasu perfected, he just needed to work with Tsukuyomi, the only problem was that a Genjutsu of that caliber would only be usable in a battle where his opponent's death was an option. The only other Mangekyou techniques he knew about could be practiced, but Zane didn't know the Susano-o or Kamui. Well, I guess I can train the Lightning Blade and some other techniques. Zane thought with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri yawned as she woke, rubbing her eyes. She got up, heading to the bathroom, not really awake enough to be thinking. She woke up quite suddenly though when the bathroom door didn't open like she expected, leaving her to walk into it with a solid thump. She yelped, jumping back to glare at the door. Why the heck was it locked? Her cheeks heated up as she remembered. That's right. Nowe was here. She glanced at the loose tank top and shorts she wore and decided to go get dressed before Nowe saw her, half awake and a complete mess.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm
Nowe opened the door then to see who thudded into the door, his shirt being pulled on to hide his cursemark. He smiled when he saw it was Kiri, "Well good morning sunshine." He said, looking her up and down, "Well you don't look that bad in the morning." He said in a slgihtly teasing tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:56 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri blushed even darker, running a hand through her hair to futilely try to tame the knotted curls that bounced over her shoulders. "I'm a mess....." She muttered, not meeting his eyes.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 pm
Nowe laughed a little, "Why? Because of a little bed hair? Everyone gets that." he said, moving closer and kissed her cheek. "but if it means that much to you, I can go back to the couch until your ready to present yourself and poke fun at my morning self."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Thank you." Kiri smiled hesitantly. She kissed his cheek in return, then slide around him to enter the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she leaned against it. She glanced at the mirror and winced. Her hair was an absolute mess. But that was to be expected. She was an active sleeper, constantly moving.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am
Nowe watched Kiri slip into the bathroom while rolling his eye's. He'd seen her covered in dirt, blood, and every other possible situation you'd find a ninja, and she was worried about bed hair. He went back to the couch, sitting down and closing his eye's. His shoulder was still throbing, which started to worry him. Usually it died down by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:08 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri would have worried about her looks those other times too, if she hadn't been too busy trying to survive. Now though, she had no fight to distract her. She yanked a brush through her curls, untangling them until she was satisfied. She went back to her room and dressed before returning to the living room, more cheerful now. "Sorry about that. I'm not exactly at my best right after waking up. Hence the walking into the door despite having reflexes of a ninja." She said with a laugh.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 am
Nowe opened one eye, putting on a smile. The pain would have to wait. "You worry to much." He said, moving over so she could come sit on the couch. "So how about we go out for breakfast, my treat. Since I took up your couch for a night."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games