Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-IEH- Liger~ The Lurker peeks in... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you handling the Pandemic?
  Just fine, thank you for asking
  I'm a nervous wreck
  Meh... one day at a time
  WEAR YOUR F***ING MASKS, GEEZUS!!
View Results

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:51 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Ethan Kirito Soul
We need a Rhihimon Sprite so your Roster can be Complete!

Whhaaaaaa?! I thought we had one! gonk
No wonder there is a strike through it on my profile, lol.
What's wrong with the one Shadow of Miracles made?

BTWs: Good to see you Kirito-san. 3nodding

Lets just say that Windy really hates. Mainly because its spliced or something. So hows it going?

LAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE!!!
We already have a crap ton of other crappy sprites, splices, and god knows what else. I say we use it until something else comes about that is better. It's pretty much what we've always done.

Zadok the 28th
-gasps-

YOU!!!
You're supposed to be gone from here!
Living the happy life as a newly wed or something like that!
No, no, no... is Gaia really inescapable?! gonk

My hard word was denied v.v

but we can probably still use it if you want. If the demand for Rhihimon is that great then we gotta use what we have until a sprite is available. Besides I don't think my Rhihimon sprite is all that bad emo It's a lot better than that BantyoLilimon sprite...

But we do have an amazing sprite maker in the guild. Not too long ago, Black Blood Cat was making digimon sprite and she's really really good! She made a sprite for the new Cerberumon mode change, Plutomon, and Eldarimon. She could probably make a Rhihimon sprite as well 3nodding

And welcome back ^^ glad to see you here again. I saw your post in guild RP as well so welcome back to the RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Pssh haha yea I mean it can be approved and all. She actually hates a lot of the sprites that we use XD (*Cough* LoaderLiomon *Cough*) Anyways I can approve it and all if you really want. But unfortunately there is no official white recolor so your art will have the default.

Also about what Marco said about sprite makers. I'm not gonna allow anyone to request sprites from her and a few others. They should only make sprites if they want to. No bribes or anything. I just don't want them to feel used or anything. sweatdrop  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 am
Darkfire Karan
Pssh haha yea I mean it can be approved and all. She actually hates a lot of the sprites that we use XD (*Cough* LoaderLiomon *Cough*) Anyways I can approve it and all if you really want. But unfortunately there is no official white recolor so your art will have the default.

Also about what Marco said about sprite makers. I'm not gonna allow anyone to request sprites from her and a few others. They should only make sprites if they want to. No bribes or anything. I just don't want them to feel used or anything.

Wow, Belphi-sama! You almost sound like a Vice Captain making all those decisions and what not. Got me all hot and bothered. emotion_awesome

But I completely agree, Neither BBC, Windy, or any other sprite maker in the guild should be forced or bribed to make a sprite... only make them if they feel like making them. 3nodding

And could you pretty please approve it? I'll even get the Vice Captain of the guild to support you on it. I hear he's a fan of sweets emotion_kirakira
BTWs, the more I look at it, the more I regret going white Lowemon, it'll clash with the overall dark theme I'm going with. XD

Shadow of Miracles
My hard word was denied v.v

but we can probably still use it if you want. If the demand for Rhihimon is that great then we gotta use what we have until a sprite is available. Besides I don't think my Rhihimon sprite is all that bad smilies/emo.gif It's a lot better than that BantyoLilimon sprite...

But we do have an amazing sprite maker in the guild. Not too long ago, Black Blood Cat was making digimon sprite and she's really really good! She made a sprite for the new Cerberumon mode change, Plutomon, and Eldarimon. She could probably make a Rhihimon sprite as well smilies/icon_3nodding.gif

And welcome back ^^ glad to see you here again. I saw your post in guild RP as well so welcome back to the RP.

I wouldn't say that you got denied, Windy can't exactly deny whether or not the guild uses a sprite or not anymore. Sure she can refuse to give her blessing on it and maybe #vomit at the sight of it, but... that's about it.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just going to binge post/participate in guild stuff as I have time. It's getting to the point that it's painful to myself to try and commit to something here only for it to blow up against me. emo

Cerberumon mode change?! o3o... I can feel the regret starting to build.
*stares at mihiriamon*
Of course this happens right when I'm about to introduce Cerberumon into the RP. What is your character doing at the moment? I kind of what to gauge where everyone is RP-wise to see how far behind I am and need to catch up with.

lief_7
it is, you cannot leave, not really...i've tried]

Yeah, I think we've all tried at least once... sweatdrop

Zadok the 28th
Yeah seems to be

Well, either way, it's good to have you back with us. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

It's good to have you back with us, how was your summer?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 am
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Meh... it was fun, but UBER stressful. I'm glad that it's over with... for the most part. I'm ready for the easiness of school to start back again when my schedule was my own. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Meh... it was fun, but UBER stressful. I'm glad that it's over with... for the most part. I'm ready for the easiness of school to start back again when my schedule was my own. DX

Gotcha, well glad you are done then. You've missed some crazy times haha, but it's been good  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 am
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Gotcha, well glad you are done then. You've missed some crazy times haha, but it's been good

Oh dear... I'm almost afraid to ask. sweatdrop
All taken care of, yes?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Oh dear... I'm almost afraid to ask. sweatdrop
All taken care of, yes?

Oh ya everything is fine, uh I think haha, but there's just been lots of contests and a few old members coming back and we've seen the restart of petitions
and of course the story of the RP is starting  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Darkfire Karan

Also about what Marco said about sprite makers. I'm not gonna allow anyone to request sprites from her and a few others. They should only make sprites if they want to. No bribes or anything. I just don't want them to feel used or anything.

Wow, Belphi-sama! You almost sound like a Vice Captain making all those decisions and what not. Got me all hot and bothered. emotion_awesome

But I completely agree, Neither BBC, Windy, or any other sprite maker in the guild should be forced or bribed to make a sprite... only make them if they feel like making them. 3nodding

And could you pretty please approve it? I'll even get the Vice Captain of the guild to support you on it. I hear he's a fan of sweets emotion_kirakira
BTWs, the more I look at it, the more I regret going white Lowemon, it'll clash with the overall dark theme I'm going with. XD

Hehe yea I've been trying my best to be more mature and stuff when you went on hiatus. : P And like what Lief was talking about petitions, I tried my best to make people talk about their comments on special events and contests. At first I needed to do some positive reinforcement. After that it seemed that a few more started posting. But I think is so they would get some of that Positive Reinforcement for themselves. @_@ (PM for more Details)

Anyways I'll add him to the list tonight! You should also checkout who else is now available too! Personally I loved the original color scheme Lowemon : P But I also like how this one makes it have a clash of complete opposites. A white mage using black magic or something. Hmm I wonder what sweets this Vice Captain likes?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

-pats back- Its alright man, you've been working hard ^^ we'd all like to see you more active and doing more DTI stuff with us, but we all understand 3nodding

Lol yeah! Here are the sites to the new digimon if you want to take a look:

Cerberumon Jinrou Mode: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Cerberumon_X#Cerberumon_X
Plutomon: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Plutomon

A lot of different digimon and digimon sprites have been added since you left so take a look at the Digimon List when you can =D

Even though the RP has been going for some time my character has entered his second day in the Digital World sweatdrop he's done one mission together with Kaos's character, Nikky, and he's doing one of the official DRF missions right now =D I want to make this RP feel as real as possible and make my character grow and develop properly since I didn't get the chance to do that in the past. He's still only has one digimon and its at its In-Training level sweatdrop I have tons of ideas though! =D but there's no chronological order to my ideas so trying to figure out when to make them happen will probably be one of my challenges 3nodding but I'm excited.

Sorry for rambling sweatdrop but basically everyone is just doing the DRF missions at the moment. Some of the newer members have started their own missions, but the RP has been pretty active lately ^^

Darkfire Karan

Sorry Karan, I didn't mean we should ask BBC to make sprite for us for free or hassle her about them sweatdrop if I were to ask BBC for a sprite then I would properly pay the price for her services 3nodding I'm really really impress with her sprite making skills, I wish I knew how to do it myself haha  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ligerrrrrrrrrrrrr how you been  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 am
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I'm doing swell, how are you doing buddy?

Shadow of Miracles

Hmmm, seems like I'll have a new quest for Raji... Anubismon seems far too good for the Likes of a Virus tamer. I think I'm going to shoot for him to have all Virus and Data digimon.

I'm going to try and build Raji up first before I get involved in any of the quests, if you haven't figured already, he's a bit of a greenhorn and to be honest, Raji doesn't have enough gym badges (and probably will never have enough) for his current and future roster. sweatdrop

Well I'm glad that the RP thread is seeing more action, I hope it stays that way for sure... at least long enough for me to get involved in the action, lol.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:55 am
Raji ɠσs

User Image

Name: Lucian Ligera Egos (Call me Raji... PLEASE!)

Talents: What can I say, as the youngest of four, I'm not really good at anything other than complaining. I guess one could say I'm good at wanting to be good at things, maybe playing video games if that's even really a talent worth mentioning. Hmm, let's see... I'm a superb pokemon breeder and I have an imagination that often gets me in trouble.

Back story:
For starters, I would love it if you would call me Raji... not Lucian, that's my brother's name it is unnerves me to no end that I'm named after him. All embarrassing details aside, I'm the youngest of four and pretty much had my life picked out for me. There was Marcus, the family rebel whom my parents discouraged me from following his footsteps, Lucian the second oldest and perfect child that I was named after and Eiji, the wild child that I pretty sure is ADHD. Either way, we seemed like the perfect family till Marcus vanished all of a sudden. It wasn't until much later that I realized where he had went, the Digital World. Was life really that bad that he would up and abandon his family and responsibilities as an older brother?!

After our mother was afflicted with a dire illness (resulting in her death), dad started to spiral into a great depression. Consequently, Lucian was already beginning to pursue a life of his own and fled to the farthest college from fear of being caught up in the drama of having to take care of his dad and two younger siblings. This left me and Eiji to fend for ourselves. Still, Marcus, the rebellious model that I looked up to, was nowhere to be seen. I used to cling to the dream that one day he would return and take me away. Though selfish it may be, I greatly admired my big brother and truly looked up to him. Slowly, I found myself beginning to despise him. A lump of bitterness was forming in the gaps that Marcus had left, but when the news reports took over about people across the world returning for this alternate dimension, I found myself getting becoming overjoyed, beginning to think the nightmare was over and that the family would come back together. It didn't.

Imagine, a young boy no older than 13 running down the streets of New York. He is hoping to crash into his older brother, to cry into blood covered clothing that displayed how hard he [Marcus] had been desperately trying to get back to the real world, to his family, to his baby brother, the same brother that, before the madness, he used to give piggy-back rides to. Imagine this very boy's face of pure melancholy when once again, he had been disappointed. Marcus, had not returned. In a sad, lifeless way, I figured that he wouldn't.

Two years had passed, Mom was gone, Lucian had succeeded in creating his own life, Dad was a jobless drunk, and Eiji was working both at the local grocery store as well as at the family diner. I was told to continue to go to school and make something of myself, to be continuously ready to greet Marcus for when he returned home. After a while, this hope was gone and with it, Marcus was becoming nothing more than a distant memory. However, days later, it was then, at school that my fellow classmates were talking about some organization getting access back to the digital world. My face lit up determination and my future goal was set. This would be my chance go to that world, to find Marcus, and to get some answers. This was the chance of a life time and I was not going to miss out on it.

Equipment: a wallet with some family pictures & a few dollars, a hand-me-down cellphone turned to digivice, and a backpack with most of the traveling necessities.

Digimon:
User Image

*Digimon 1:
DemiDevimon --> Devimon --> NeoDevimon --> ChaosPiedmon

Digimon 2:
Vilemon --> Gesomon --> MarineDevimon --> Pukumon

*Digimon 3:
Gabumon --> Dobermon --> Ceberumon --> Anubismon

Digimon 4:
Strabimon --> Lowemon --> JaegerLowemon --> Rhihimon

*Digimon 5:
Agumon --> DarkTyrannomon --> MetalTyrannomon --> Chaosdramon --> Dexmon

Digimon 6:
Hawkmon --> Aquilmon --> Garudamon --> Eaglemon --> Ornismon

Digivice/D-Terminal: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:01 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hmmm, seems like I'll have a new quest for Raji... Anubismon seems far too good for the Likes of a Virus tamer. I think I'm going to shoot for him to have all Virus and Data digimon.

I'm going to try and build Raji up first before I get involved in any of the quests, if you haven't figured already, he's a bit of a greenhorn and to be honest, Raji doesn't have enough gym badges (and probably will never have enough) for his current and future roster. sweatdrop

Well I'm glad that the RP thread is seeing more action, I hope it stays that way for sure... at least long enough for me to get involved in the action, lol.

Lol Plutomon is pretty awesome, you could try getting him 3nodding but yeah I don't actually see Anubismon being bad, but at the same time I don't see him being good either. Like he would be neutral, I mean if you are the person in charge of the digimon's rebirth cycle then I don't think you're suppose to be the picky type xD

What I get from Raji is that he's very out of his element xD like he's always worried, doesn't know what he's doing so he has to trust a digimon whom he doesn't really trust so its a big mess at the moment. Also with your recent posts I see that Raji is not a fighter and he caves in very easily so he might even be a pushover. So there's definitely lots you can work with him which will make into a very interesting story =D

I think that missions don't really have to be that tough. I mean you are currently doing one mission already 3nodding if you mean like DRF missions then yeah I'm actually a little worried about them myself sweatdrop I don't have plans on digivolving Veemon to his champion form (it feels too soon for me) so I don't know how well I'll handle the challenge if our group is surrounded by champions...  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:31 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I'm doing swell, how are you doing buddy?

I've been fugdey, so good, just on summer break, but I think it is ending soon, so that is no fun.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games