Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm
Nobody likes Leaf, even Cloud finds them enemies and I think they have allied with everyone. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 pm
well they have changed kages like five times XD so lets here some ideas about our mini arc XD my idea was shot down and i hav eno other ideas after that.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:13 pm
Mystery from the Void! An army of automatons has march forth from the mysterious Wave Gate, and is laying waste to Suna. Defend the country, then enter the mysterious Gate to shut down the source of those automatons!

>_>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 pm
...and a similar attack is happening to kumo...i guess we need something more original.....but what?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm
Id like to see something that put VOID into action now that I think of it, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Id like to see something that put VOID into action now that I think of it, lol.
LMAO! thanks dude, but that was already the plan. we just need a damn storyline XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm
i agree with quastor. and i feel bad for you yo. it was a nice idea. who knows. maby your next one will be what we do. lol
anyways. i think maby somehting dealing with infighting or maby see if we can do something with leaf. that'd be nice... or as per my previous idea. we could do an internal affairs arc that involves little fighting and more puzzles... just saying. more leisure time and less fighting. back to my origional idea of an evil organization that has taken root in all branches and so void must be created to stop it. but... maby it turns out that someone appointed to void is one of the tops in this organization. someone high up in each branch. including non combat groups. just saying. and so void has to figure it out. while the one who infiltrated void attempts to steer them away from the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm
Mamorou gets replaced by some evil entity in his presence and Suna has to assassinate him from the inside without it getting out that they have been breached so easily. We have to find Mamorou and act like nothing wrong to the fake. Its up to VOID to use their unique skills to solve this huge puzzle problem. The imposter will only let Bast know and give her puzzles to solve to lead her to Mamorou, she gets VOIDs help but no one can act like they know besides Bast or he will skip and send all our info to the surrounding villages and cripple us as well as kill Mamorou.

We shall call this idea: Mamorou Imposter - Holy s**t Bast Asked For Help!?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Mamorou gets replaced by some evil entity in his presence and Suna has to assassinate him from the inside without it getting out that they have been breached so easily. We have to find Mamorou and act like nothing wrong to the fake. Its up to VOID to use their unique skills to solve this huge puzzle problem. The imposter will only let Bast know and give her puzzles to solve to lead her to Mamorou, she gets VOIDs help but no one can act like they know besides Bast or he will skip and send all our info to the surrounding villages and cripple us as well as kill Mamorou.

We shall call this idea: Mamorou Imposter - Holy s**t Bast Asked For Help!?

wow... nice idea. and great one. the imposter needs supporters though. so... high ranked officials are feeding us false information as well. and they cover from bankers to medics to the highly trained anbu/oinin... just saying. that'd be a neat twist. but i like the idea a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 pm
It would need some tweaks but thats the raw side of it. Master imposter plays puzzle games with VOID. xD  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:50 pm
well that is an idea, but here is a slight play i think may help. So we keep with you imposter idea but work with it a little different. Kinda like mad eye moody in harry potter. Mam has been replaced with a near perfect copy, but we are able to pick up on something amiss due to little discrepencies (giving the gennin really rediculis and hard missions, telling us to attakc villages, overall not being lazy) and we Form VOID as part of a secret government/ society to investigate what the hell happened to him. After discovery, we have to play their little game as we investigate, infultrate, defend, and secure Mam back. he he he?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm
yup. hey quastor... you watch chuck? if so then just think of the ring... if not... uh... hmm... trying to think of another reference... lol. but... anyways. would you like to work with me on fleshing out this idea?  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm
The only reason Bast would have to tell us in my idea is because he is a perfect copy, lol. So Bast gives us the low down and we form VOID so we can get to the bottom of it, cool. Wheres Aoe when you got good ideas? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
The only reason Bast would have to tell us in my idea is because he is a perfect copy, lol. So Bast gives us the low down and we form VOID so we can get to the bottom of it, cool. Wheres Aoe when you got good ideas? xD
I know right! lmao but its ok cause we can play in the joker guy as a continued plot of this "mystery cell" XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm
or ergo. lol. but... ya... i see. but why not take it further than just a perfect copy. it's a currupted mamoru. so it's still mamoru. in a sense. just... one of his copies. (not one commonly used) becomes corrupted by an unseen force. and so it's still mamoru. but the uncorrupted/orrigional mamoru is what we must find before we can deal with the corrupted one.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games