Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:26 pm
Pure T0rture
I'm sad now because of that.

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

"Spirits can die too, baka. The only difference is that when a spirit dies, it never comes back," Ephraim retorted with a roll of his eyes. At hearing Adramalech mention Shayde being back, he stood up and started for the door to see if he was telling the truth while Perem fed the infant.

"I was one of those dark entities, Adra. Just because you're a dark entity doesn't make you so angry. And it's not just you guys I'm sensing it from. There's just negative emotions swarming around most of you. The hostility towards each other is discomfort and lack of trust in each other," Veda sighed softly, his eyes closing briefly as he continued drinking from the bottle. Opening them back up with the stigmas camouflaging themselves in his eyes once again, his fingers curled around the bottle again as if trying to keep himself awake. "Thank you, guys. I'm sorry to be such a bother to you all with all of this baby stuff."

"I thought so. It wasn't fey nor was it from this or the spirit realm," Fedelta murmured softly while hopping back up onto the balls of his feet and shifting his gaze around warily. "Any ideas on what it may have been? I didn't get too good of a look, more of an aura reading is all I got..."

Giving the container one last flip in the air in front of him and catching it, the human unscrewed the lid and took a swig before nodding slightly to what was said to him. "It was no big deal to me. It's not like I can go home for a while anyways," Sam finally muttered after having swallowed down another large gulp of alcohol. Briefly shaking himself off, he pointed the bottom of his mixing container at Skylar's body while scrunching up his nose slightly. "Saying it's a lot of negative spirits is an understatement. Try a small militia of black masses shaped like minotaurs are trying to gain control over his body."

"And you're gonna try getting them cast out and away from his body? Are you nuts? You already seem uncomfortable about being here," Sheik asked incredulously which only got him a brief glare from the corner of Sam's eye.

"I can force them out and away from his body albeit only temporarily. It's the exorcising them part that I have issues with. Sorry to say, but I was taught how to mix drinks not how to help spirits cross over. I'm considering how to go about this," Sam muttered while putting the container to his lips again, a faint pulsing sensation coming from the human to where a brief flicker of a dark mist around Skylar's body showed itself. What to do, what to do...

Opening his fiery red-violet eyes, Shayde's hand instinctively reached for what had moved his hair out of his face only to freeze when he realized he wasn't in the tombs. "S-ky? H-how did I get back here?" he asked softly, his gaze still showing hints of him still trying to wake up.

"Holy crapola! He's definitely back," Ephraim's voice came from the door making Shayde's eye twitch. Stupid jerk! The barely older shadowalker left him to try arguing with the shadows by himself instead of telling them snatching the duo back made no sense. He still wanted to beat Ephraim upside his stupid metallic head!

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naïve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:38 pm
Dantes river
sorry >x>;;

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

"you aren't a bother, Veda. i'm happy to help" Perem responded, his voice rough as if he were trying not to cough.
"as am i, however, i'm going to have to take you back soon should the brat get sick again." Adra drawled, keeping his cold gaze on Perem.

"no idea. but i think our fight's over...." Aerith frowned, standing beside him. "i've got a bad feeling"

"morning, shadowheart..." Krystina murmured, giving a small wave. "sky's... out of commission for the moment, but we're working on bringing him back..."
"sam, my sister can help you. she's an exorcist. you get them out of my body, she can destroy them." sky drawled, standing beside the human as he watched the spirits swarming his empty figure.

"let him do what he wants... if he doesn't want any help, don't bug him. he's just bein' stupid if you ask me." Kana drawled, rubbing her eyes as she finally woke up, a pink spot on her cheek from where her head had been resting against Sheik's shoulder.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 am
Pure T0rture
It's alright.

"Even if you say that you're glad to help, I still feel as though I am. My brother's had to baby me most of our life and now it just seems to have been passed onwards to you guys. This is what branching out got me. I don't think I'll be doing this again any time soon," Veda chuckled faintly. Yep. This definitely wasn't a mistake that was going to be repeated. So far, it was more trouble than it was worth.

"Agreed on both counts," Fedelta sighed lightly while jumping back up on his feet. Stepping over to the human male, he gave him a quick hug before giving his sword a once-over. Might as well be prepared for anything. Actually, now that he thought about, Sam was tense. "Changelings of a different kind than us fey have... Ratonhaké:ton, you should return to where you were hiding as soon as possible."

"Really? I said to stop calling me that, Fedelta. Hello again, Ephraim," Sam sighed a little irritably, his hand still tapping the container as his gaze flicked briefly towards Krystina. She didn't exactly look up to the job of getting rid of a lot of negative spirits seeing as she'd obviously taken Koail up on his offer of resetting her body's system. Giving a sharp whistle, he stood up straight once again just in time to have Runealis standing at his side with Lucian crouched beside him, the assassin's fingers and gaze already going over a set of knives with runes etched into the blades and hilts. "Good to see you kept those and haven't lost any, Rune. Alright. So I've run through this plan in my head multiple times and it is probably the fastest way to get him back into his body, if Miss Krystina feels up to exorcising a few of these negative spirits that is. Sorry, but it's kind of obvious you've had an encounter with Koail and I'd rather not push you too hard."

"Don't be stupid, Kana. Sam isn't one to be stupid. He was thinking about Krystina's current status and the toll exorcisms can take depending on the strength of dark spirits. And of course I took special care in things given to me, Sam. Your wife was kind enough to give them to me as I left to infiltrate the Brotherhood after all. What y'all did for me can't really be repaid so it's the least I could do," Runealis smiled lightly while strapping the knife pouch to his thigh. Glancing briefly at Fedelta, his smile grew grave and he gave a slight nod before returning his gaze towards Skylar's body. Lifting up his right foot and removing a knife out of his boot, he glanced back towards Sam. "I see you noticed it too... Skylar, Krystina, if you feel like you're up to helping, it'd be best for you two to focus on the big guy already attached to his body. I'll deal with the lesser beings. Lulu will let you, Krystina, know when the big guy's out by snatching up Sky's body and bringing him to you. The spirits will follow, especially the big guy, which I'll either off myself or tag with one of these knives. The big guy, should I succeed in tagging him, will be tagged by this knife. Sky, you mostly just focus on getting back into your body once the spirits are detached and making sure nothing attaches with you. Fedelta and Aerith, if you see anything approaching Sam, and I stress anything, take it out. There's two non-fey changelings nearby that're... Difficult to be nice about it. Their target is and always will be Sam; plain and simple. You two are chop full of energy after all so that shouldn't be a problem for either of you."

"Thank you, Rune. You always catch on fast. Just um... Fedelta, Aerith, they're not exactly easy opponents and they don't exactly like playing fair. Rune will suggest keeping your distance and I will whole-heartedly agree on it," Sam responded, a flicker of fear passing through his deep teal eyes while his fingers rubbed nervously at the faint scars peeking out from under his shirt. Flinching slightly when Runealis lightly tapped his knife on his shoulder, the human seemed to shake off the bad thoughts and stepped towards Skylar's body. "Hope this works."

"Out... Of commission? But he's... Oh. I get it now. When did I get back here though?" Shayde echoed, his finger briefly pointing towards Skylar's spirit up until he noticed the other's body surrounded by a dark air elsewhere. That was weird even for him.

"Nice to see you again, Sam. It's ironic how I was just telling Adra about you. Just recently, Shayde. Don't ask and don't attempt asking the shadows. We've been cut off for some weird reason... And you've never been cut off before, have you?" Ephraim answered while sitting down by Shayde, his eyes watching the shadow prince's reaction to the news. At seeing his face grow pale, eye twitching, he drew the most obvious conclusion; he'd never been cut off from the shadows for more than a few seconds at most. Shayde was closer to the shadows than he was seeing as it was the only thing that hadn't just vanished on him. Actually, now that he thought back on it, why had he pointed to empty space a moment ago? "You can see spirits?! Since when?!"

Flicking the older male in the throat, Shayde shot him a brief glare whereas Ephraim started coughing. "That's nice... Lower your voice about ten octaves, ya jackass. I'm sitting right next to you," he muttered irritably, his brief episode of shock having passed at least as far as anyone could tell. Glancing briefly up at Skylar's spirit, he felt a sudden pang of guilt for having no choice but to have been snatched back into the shadows and quickly shifted his fiery red-violet gaze back towards his feet. He wanted to apologize, but he just couldn't find the words so he remained quiet on the issue. "I'll be fine without the shadows for a bit. They'll be back... Quit acting like a drama queen, Ephraim. For someone physically stronger than me, you're sure acting pretty pathetic over a light flick to your throat."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"i don't think you've got a choice. seems to me that Adra's taken you under his wing until we can get you back to your brother. which means you'll be having to trust people a lot more. after all, our big scary arch demon here is rather fond of the people he's destined to destroy." Perem grinned, dodging the hand that was aimed for his head while checking the bottle that Veda still held. it was almost empty, would he still need burping?
"shudup. so i like feeling as though i'm not entirely a monster, is that such a problem?" Adra snorted, crossing his arms and looking outside. "he's right though. as long as you're with me, you're gonna have to trust the people around you, because i'm not gonna keep you hidden from the world. we both need to learn about the changes this world has made."

"Right. gonna need my toys back then." the elf hummed, falling back onto his knees and rolling to his stuff. giving Kibum a grin, the male took his things and stood, his demeanor growing more and more childish the longer he waited for a fight.

Giving Maso's hand a squeeze, the blond nodded. "i'll do what i can. especially if it helps my brother." she said, her eyes half lidded and tired despite the energy she forced into her words.
"don't push yourself, sis..." Sky sighed, turning to look at her with a frown. even he could tell she wasn't up to this.
"i'll take care of it, you just rest. it's my body after all." he sighed, blinking as he noted the glowing eyes of his body. "sam, if you're gonna start do so quickly. that thing has tapped into my magic" he frowned, hands curled into fists at his side.

Letting otu a small groan as she finally opened her eyes, Truth looked around slowly and rubbed her eyes. "urgh... why's everything... spinning?" she mumbled, putting her free hand on her head while trying not to move much of her midsection since that still burned.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:00 am
Pure T0rture

Growing a little surprised at the response he was given, the little demon grew quiet while finishing up the bottle. How was he supposed to respond to that? "I think it'd just be easier for people to just avoid me again though. I mean, I don't mind learning what all I've missed and keeping up with it, but once I'm old enough that I can control my abilities better, it'd be better for everyone if I just went back to my original isolated lifestyle. People didn't suffer because of me back then. Sure, I pissed some of the demon generals and the princes of hell off by helping with the whole Pandora's Box issue twice, but there was a good reason for it besides my own selfish desires," he mumbled, his gaze seeming to focus in on the crow demon. He could understand Adramalech's choice of not hiding him from the world, everyone needed some kind of social life, but hiding from the world held less problems. It had once been well-known how he'd jumped at the chance of interacting with someone that wasn't Jedah and how that turned out. What made Adra think it'd be a good idea to try this again? Once the bad things started up, most people would flee if not all of them and he didn't want to face the hurt of lies and betrayal again.

"Of course. It'll be fun taking on a different type of changeling," Fedelta smirked, his sword already being held close to his side as if prepared to swing it already though if one hadn't seen him use such a large sword, they'd believe he'd need the use of both arms and that he'd tire easily from the weight of it. Unfortunately for anyone who assumed that, they'd be wrong on the speed he could swing said sword.

Kibum, having noticed Aerith's childishness, merely rolled his eyes. "I feel as if I'm babysitting a bunch of children. Hei, stop tugging at my arm. I'm not moving without a reason to do so," he muttered while briefly swatting his father's hand off of his arm. When he noticed the seemingly insane and giggly elf start donning his metallic claws again, however, his brow furrowed and his eyes began scanning the trees.

"Done," Sam muttered while dropping low and sliding backwards from Skylar's body, his hands being snatched away from him as well. As he moved, Lucian zipped in beneath the dark cloud of negative spirits and snatched up Skylar's body whereas Runealis leapt headlong into that cloud just over Lucian with the knives in hand. The only knives he really flicked out was the one he removed from his boot among a few of the ones with runes etched into them for what negative spirits were trying to follow Lucian. At noticing that Runealis' knife from his boot had merely injured the one spirit instead of tagging it like it was supposed to, Shayde jumped up off the porch and though a bit off-balance, zipped across the yard to claim the blade. It wasn't like the Romanian could fix it what with the negative spirits still swarming around him, the human male and Skylar's body.

"Shayde, don't hurt yourself. Your equilibrium is seriously thrown off right now," Sheik called after the younger male. He'd've gotten up himself to get the knife, but he'd have to toss the knife back to Runealis since he couldn't exactly see said spirits. "Hades, I also ask that you not insult Kana's level of intelligence."

"I'll question how much she understands about people for him then. Thank you, Lucian, for moving him closer to him and Krystina," Sam retorted, his position remaining in that low crouch that made it look as if he was prepped to bolt at any second. Shifting his gaze towards Skylar, he flashed a light smile before running back a few paces as a kitchen knife hit right where he'd been standing. Before he could even reverse direction, Hei had shoved him back forwards while his metallic clawed right hand made contact with some black creature's hand. This creature looked like a mixture between some type of large feline and wolf and Hei didn't seem to want to take it lightly. "E-Edgar..."

"Sky, your body please," Shayde suggested, Sheik's words being entirely ignored as he hurled the knife at the darker of spirits. At seeing the knife get deflected back at him, his sprint for the generalized location the knife would hit should he miss turned into him sliding on his side to avoid getting hit by it. "Definitely a strong spirit."

"You've been through a big fight and were resting is why. Be glad you missed most of it. Ephie and Shayde are back now though and a few of us are dealing with some other issues that have risen up," Tyvinda responded, his fingers gently brushing his daughter's hair out of her face. Leaning down, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before smiling that oh too cheerful smile of his. The fact that Fedelta had just barely missed the black creature that seemed to form up out of nowhere seemed to pass him by entirely though Lucian had to leave Skylar's body beside Watari and Krystina to get Sam out of harm's way of a secondary black creature dropping down on him.

"Move faster, fey boys. I can barely tell where these changelings are coming from and Kibum's dad just disappeared with the first one. Sam, you can't freeze up on us right now," Lucian growled while setting the human bartender down on his feet again. There was too much noise around him right now not to mention the smells he was picking up on. The stench of death that the much darker spirit carried was pretty overbearing in and of itself.

"They're good. I'll give them that much," Fedelta snickered while noting that the second changeling vanished as soon as the first was out of harm's way. So one was the distraction while the other did the dirty work. That sounded so cliche. Twitching slightly so his sword blocked the arm of the first changeling only with a more humanistic appearance, his feet dug into the ground as more weight was pressed down onto the blade.

"Give us the human. None of you are involved in our little spat. There's no point in protecting him if you're not even a part of this little situation," the changeling snarled, pressing more heavily on Fedelta's sword whereas the second showed up behind him just to catch Hei's hand, his appearance being the complete mirror image of the first one's image. Shoving Hei back, the second one's gaze shifted briefly to Aerith then to Sam and Lucian and then back. "Kallou, I don't think they'll listen to reason. Plenty of them are fey and plenty old enough to understand reason, that much is true, but several are allies to the human."

"Well, Edgar, this is technically your fault," the second one sighed lightly, a dark smirk passing over his face as he mentally noted how quickly the human had shifted from confident to visibly shaking beside a lycan out of fear. How one of the strongest vampires ever to exist stooped so low as to marry him was beyond the twin changelings' comprehension. Tapping the first one, the duo vanished once again making Fedelta drop his broadsword and switch to a smaller set of dual blades.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"you don't seem to understand. We believe that if you're around others more often, what happened to you last time won't happen again." The spirit drawled, setting the bottle back in the bag as he shifted the child so as to burp him.
Raising an eyebrow at perem's movements, Adra could only nod in agreement and silently wonder where his friend had picked up so much on infants.

"damn I hate changelings." Aerith sighed, pulling his sword off his back as several of his rings began to glow. ""the hell do these two even want?"

Nodding slightly as her brother's body was moved closer, Krystina gave a smile and began to put up a purifying barrier that would remove the lesser negative spirits around her brother.
"guess I'll see you guys in a bit then...." sky smiled, heading back into his body.

"hi, daddy...." the red head mumbled, smiling at him tiredly. Shifting herself, the redhead winced and held her midsection tightly. "Okay, so maybe I haven't recovered as much as I thought...." she mumbled, a small smirk on her face.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:50 pm
Pure T0rture

"Just don't expect any changes from how people react to me. Expect the worst, pray for the best. That's what Jedah used to say a lot," Veda sighed lightly while being readjusted in Perrem's arms. He wasn't going to fight the duo on the issue. They'd figure it out the longer they spent time with him after all. Besides that, anyone that was in the same age range as this new body of his was probably wouldn't understand over half of the things he said which just added to his oddities. Was Adra expecting him to befriend with the older members of society or try feigning normalcy with people the same age? Or maybe he figured these people would convince him man of various species had changed since the old days? No... Most of these folk could still blend in with society. Even with his oddities, Runealis could still blend in with relative ease. Too many thoughts running through his head at once and a light burp, he gave a yawn and began drifting back to sleep. "'Scuse me and thanks again for helping to take care of me..."

"Agreed. This Edgar and Kallou, as they so bluntly called each other, are already pissing me off," Fedelta muttered, his swords spinning in his hands in sync though his gaze shifted briefly towards his half-brother trying to get his father to turn to face him. Sniffing slightly in unison with Lucian, his expression grew darker. "They didn't..."

"They did, but he got one of them too. Apparently they didn't notice he's got both blood elf and wild elf genetics so the fact that he's a highly skilled hunter that can track without a trail took them by surprise. Unfortunately for us, Hei's not having any part of medical treatment for his injury and won't even let me take a look at how serious said injury is," Kibum sighed in frustration while noting how his father's clawed fingers were moving in a specific pattern.

"They'll be back shortly. Puppy, stay close to the human. Fedelta, don't think you know how they work yet. They're masters of deception and this isn't my first encounter with them," Hei tsked while padding away from his son, the front left of his shirt already sticking to his chest from an injury he'd gotten sometime during his time away from the group. How his feet moved showed the deadly grace of some unnamed predator lurking in the shadows, not even a soft shuffle from the grass being made.

"Hm? The reason they're here? I thought that'd be obvious; Sam. Edgar believes Sam stole Sara, Sam's present vampiress wife, from him and wants her back. Sara refused to leave Sam and so he's been out to kill him since Sam was about nineteen, the age he was turned into a bloodbond which is why he looks so young right now considering he's actually much older. He has a habit of freezing up like he's just done, shaking uncontrollably like so, whenever Edgar and his twin Kallou are around. The first encounter with Edgar ended up with Sara cutting Edgar's arm off whereas the second encounter ended up with Sam almost dying which is where these scars hidden under his shirt came from. Only in the past three years has Kallou been involved to which we have no idea why. Sam acts as an informant at times for the Brotherhood, but he's actually pretty vague. As much as it shames me to say it, he can gather the dirt on anyone and anything faster than I can. What details are known about him is what we could gather before his wife got rid of his records. ," Ephraim answered, his arms crossed over his chest once again though his gaze had settled on Runealis simply sitting in a low crouch with his knives held loosely in hand. He'd been sitting with his head tilted down like that for several minutes now. What was he doing?

"No one's ever really gotten a clear answer from Sam or Sara on why these dillholes show up during their anniversary. As far as I know, Sara always made sure Sam stayed hidden around this time of the year. Being her bloodbond, his thoughts, feelings or even physical pain are an open book to her. Why she hasn't come for him now, however, I've no idea. Guess we'll have to ask Sky what he knows when he's back in his body," Sheik clarified while scratching the side of his neck. It would be rather shameful to admit that many people, including himself, had spilled their whole life story to the human yet never wondered what he went through day-in and day-out. No one ever really thought to ask him about himself as it did for most people. Sam was a bartender anyone could seek advice from and he always seemed so happy to give it yet never asked for anything in return.

"Hasta luego," Shayde breathed out, his hand briefly rubbing the side of his head while he remained sprawled out on his back in the grass. "They can only speculate. No one really knows why they're after Sam due to neither side going into any specifics so they used what details they have to form a theory. One side is all "give us the human" and the other side is all twitchy or irritable about it. By the way, I don't think we've actually met, guy."

"Mornin', princess. Don't push yourself. It looks like they've got it under control," Tyvinda hummed, his hand now brushing a red hair out of his own face. Ignoring his mother's disagreeing glare, he simply held his smile in place as the sound of metal being hit by something else metallic. Looks like the changelings had swung at Aerith now. They definitely had some kind of complex system to their movements and he doubted that was the one called Edgar attacking first.

"It's personal, faerie boy. No offense, but if you're not a part of the first few fights, it'd be better if you children stayed out of it entirely. Kallou only got dragged in when a redheaded samurai and that infamous assassin stepped into the picture. I will ask that you thank your little winged friend and the shadow prince for luring him out for me though. The human disappeared a day ago and it was pissing me off that there was no trace of him whatsoever," Edgar answered to Aerith's question, his black clawed hand wrapped around the base of his sword. It was apparent by the fact that he hadn't exactly aimed for the fey male himself but towards the sword that the changeling was trying to let him opt out before the fight got serious. His response, however, was his twin appearing behind him with a clawed hand around Runealis' throat and the other holding a wrist armed with a dagger mere inches from his face. "Nice catch. I hate Endless."

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:04 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"you're excused, and we don't expect much. Just for you to maybe be our friend, in time?" Perem hummed, handing him back to Adra as his form shifted once more, a trickle of sand seeming to fall from his shoulders.
"If you want to, that is," Adra added, smiling as he handed Veda a toy from the bag to keep his hands busy.

Letting her gaze drift from the fighting, truth's eyes landed on sky with a frown. "There... Might be another problem...." she whispered, watching the black tattoo on his face fading away entirely.
Groaning in pain as the tattoo faded away, Skylar began to curl up on himself as several waves of energy came off of him.
Glancing down to her brother, Krystina managed to pull him closer and carefully brush his hair out of his face. "Sky, you need to talk to me. What's wrong? What hurts?" She whispered, brushing her thumb across his temple.
Panting hard, the boy gave a whine and opened his eyes enough to look at his sister. "H-he's still in here....." He whimpered, his knuckles turning white with houw tightly his hands were clenched as he leaned forwards to rest his head on her shoulder.

"Too late, you attacked me." Aerith drawled, smiling as his sword burst into flame. "Shouldn't mess with what you're not used to." He chuckled, spinning the blade as the flames went out. With that said, he gave a grin and swing the blade at whichever one was attacking him, his other hand now covered in fire as he aimed to punch the other in his face.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:01 pm
Pure T0rture

Giving a faint chuckle, the infant held the little toy close albeit part of it was in his mouth like the little plastic keys had been earlier. "If you think you can put up with me, then sure. Just don't be surprised if Jedah questions your loyalty. He's ended his own friendships with some pretty decent people who just couldn't put up with me and some who pretended to be decent yet held ulterior motives just for me. He questions loyalty more often than not even if you spent every waking minute playing with him. We did start our journey called life in the Tenth Gate before Belial took us under his wing," Veda responded with the faint hint of a smile in how he spoke. Continuing to lightly chew on the toy, his half-lidded eyes seemed to focus in on Adramalech just over him. Frick. That was an unintended pun what with the crow demon holding him.

Fedelta swung his sword at one of the two changelings though he just barely skimmed over the changeling's head. "Jesus, kid. If I actually wanted to attack you, I wouldn't have tried getting you to put your sword down. How stupid can you be?" Edgar grunted, his eyes rolling as he dodged Aerith's swords, his hand having released the blade. Kallou, much like his twin, released Runealis and moved swiftly out of the way of two different blades just to pounce back on top of the assassin when he noticed his foot connect with Edgar's side. "Fxckin' fey... Withdraw your weapons, boys. This is between me and the human."

"No. It's between you and me!" Hei snapped, his metallic claws just barely missing Edgar's arm. Noting how the changeling grew confused, a chirp-like snicker came from the elder elf hybrid. "You don't remember me 'cause I'm older, Eledovryne."

"Oh hell no. Kallou, it's the crazy kid from the woods," Edgar muttered making Hei start up in that chirp-like snicker again. Instead of staying put, the changeling shifted the position of his feet and zipped off towards Fedelta as his form started shifting back into that jagged black shadow creature once again. He just had to keep them away from his brother is all and then Kallou could keep them busy.

"Kinda busy with the Endless right now," Kallou snarled, his one hand back around Runealis' throat while the other was trying to keep the Romanian's hands from hitting him in the sides with his blades. This guy just wouldn't die! At least Edgar could hop around keeping the rest of these brats out of his way while he crushed this one. Now if only he'd just die. "Just die damnit!"

"Samurai? Who still lives in the age of the samurai?" Ephraim questioned more to himself than to anyone else while flicking a knife at the changeling only to scowl when he swatted it out of the air. At seeing Runealis use his legs to wrap around the changeling's upper body and drag him backwards, he relaxed again while completely ignoring Shayde jumping up onto his feet and padding quickly over to Skylar, Krystina and Watari.

"Battousai the Manslayer lives and breathes the way of the samurai. He's a man of many mysteries, one without a timeline as far as I can see, and the ability to copy skills just by seeing it in action once and all he'll use is a single reversed-blade sword. He's highly skilled but isn't very sociable. Should you encounter him, you'll know it," Sheik responded to Ephraim's question, his gaze shifting between the ensuing battle, Lucian trying to slap some motivation into Sam and Skylar's apparent distress. Ghosts. Why'd it have to be ghosts? Couldn't it be something, anything else?

"That spirit's fast if it was able to reattach before you," Shayde murmured softly while crouching down beside the light haired male. Gently brushing his hand through Skylar's hair, he shifted his gaze up to Krystina. "When we get some free time, y'all are gonna hafta teach us about exorcising spirits 'cause there's a lot of malevolent ones around here that weren't here earlier... Whenever earlier was."

"I don't do exorcisms so we need to get rid of- Holy shxt! I think your samurai buddy is here," Tyvinda started, his muscles tensing when a redheaded figure jumped out of Kallou's shadow, a katana smacking against the back of the creature's head as Runealis knocked his feet out from under him. Getting back to his feet, the Romanian gave a thumbs up before dropping his foot towards the changeling's neck only to tsk when the creature vanished.

"Get rid of them fast. We're having ghost issues," the Romanian muttered in a raspy voice before clearing his throat and nodding slightly at the samurai as if he'd spoken. Leaving the redheaded male's side, the assassin went after Edgar without so much as batting an eyelash. The redheaded male simply stayed in place other than lightly tapping the balls of his feet on the ground, his hand still holding his sword out in front of him. When Kallou reappeared, he vanished entirely only for the changeling to leap back several paces with his clawed hand over his shoulder and the redhead swinging the blunt edge of his sword towards the side of the other man's knee.

"Lovely... The samurai's here too," Kallou spat while leaping back yet again to avoid getting hit by the sword which only made the redhead flick blood off the tip of his sword. While Runealis was trying to help Aerith and Hei deal with Edgar, the samurai was working with Fedelta in a roundabout way to deal with Kallou. As far as one could tell, the redhead still showed the preferences of fairness in a fight and honor all merely shifted into modern day garb and semi-long hair all pulled up into a ponytail.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:10 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"like he wouldn't do that anyways?" Adra snorted, sitting in a chair as his wings pressed tightly against his back.

Grinning darkly, Skylar slid a hand into his pocket, pulling out his glass dagger while still pressed against his sister's shoulder.
"Krystina! Shayde! Get away from him!" Truth frowned, not liking how Sky was giving off such negative energy.

"a silent samurai?" Kana blinked, watching the newest addition to the fight as best she could.

"ever heard the expression about a sword being an extension of ones' self?" Aerith growled, glancing at Rune for a brief second. "plus, you're trying to kill someone my sister cares for, and i can't let that happen. endless or otherwise."

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 am
Pure T0rture

"Hardy har har. You know what I mean. He's far more strict about the closeness of people than wet is to water," Veda huffed before yawning. Dammit! He wasn't just going to eat and return to sleep. There was so much he'd missed already that he needed to catch up on. "So what happened after Pandora's Box got sealed up again? I didn't cause too much damage with Time, did I? It shouldn't have been that big of a deal, but apparently everyone opted to freak out including Time. I mean, Chestra, Sedynn, Jedah and you didn't freak out, but God forbid most of everyone else should think with any kind of clarity much less sanity. I want to know what all I've missed."

"Ugh... You did not just use that cheesy a** line of swords being an extension of one's self. Swords are just another tool used to kill people," Edgar grimaced while barely missing the Romanian's face with his claws before having to snatch his arm back as Hei's clawed gauntlets sparked electricity just between the mere inch or two between it and the changeling's arm. Giving a tsk that sounded more like a sneeze than anything else, he opted to take a second to bare his fangs in a snarl at the three males. "That endless should've ceased existing centuries ago, stupid boy. They are an unnatural entity that exists and like all else, your foolish sister will perish before him if he isn't exterminated. To an Endless, love is but a foolish dream and she will be no more than a face in his memory. As much as it may hurt her, it'd be best if you save her from his heartless grasp now."

"I'm touched, Aerith. I'll do my best to keep her happy," Runealis chuckled as the toe of his boot hit the changeling straight in the chest, a smile passing over his face. Good hidden blade in the toes of his shoe. It was doing exactly what he'd wanted it to! Snatching it back out and ignoring the blood dripping off of the blade as he did so, he made a quick sweepkick before clicking his tongue at the disappearance of the changeling once again. "I hate when they do that."

"Don't argue with them. They're stupid fools incapable of understanding the truth," the redheaded samurai finally stated rather bluntly, his tone as cold as the iciness of his blue eyes. Unlike the slight bit of trouble Runealis had been showing, Vańa gave little sign of a struggle with the swift motions of his arm blocking strikes aimed at him and striking with surprising accuracy. Snatching Fedelta's sword arm forwards a bit, a clang was heard from Edgar's claws hitting against the blade just behind the redhead who ended up hitting Kallou in the throat with the blunt edge of his sword like it was a baseball bat. As the changelings vanished upon Kallou's back hitting the ground, the samurai simply returned his sword to its sheath and padded over to the treeline where he leaned against a tree far away from everyone else.

"Did they retreat or is he-?" Ephraim started only to get a tired sigh from Sheik. Stupid blonde Sheikah with his attitude problem!

"He's waiting. When they keep popping in and out like they do, all you can do is wait seeing as they don't leave dimensional gateways that link each jump. Following isn't possible and considering they've taken quite a bit of damage, they're obviously rethinking their strategy. Even with both of them jumping around, there's going to be a struggle if even one of them can reach them before they can reach their targets," Sheik answered before nodding slightly at Kana's question. "That is Cirdan, the one and only Battousai the Manslayer. If he isn't giving you a smartass retort or a bit of advice, he rarely says anything at all. Considering he's watching Sky, I'm guessing he's in contemplation over something. Actually... Cirdan, why are you here?"

"I just decided to stop by because you're oh so fragile, Mr. Lyre. Why do you think I'm here, genius? The voodoo kid from the shadows sent me because he's been delayed and most of you are still recovering from previous battles," Vańa retorted coldly while keeping his gaze focused on Skylar's form. "Move."

"Maso, move her now," Shayde muttered quickly while pulling Krystina away from Skylar yet remaining near. He wasn't going to abandon Sky and he knew Sky wouldn't hurt him intentionally. Krystina wasn't exactly good at recoveries so even if he did get injured, he'd recover faster from it. He just had to make sure he wasn't hit in any vital spots. "C'mon, Sky. You can't let this wimp take over your body. You're stronger than that.".

"Shayde, don't be stupid. If you, Krysti or anyone else gets hurt, Sky's gonna feel bad," Watari hissed while pulling Krystina away from her brother and Shayde. How suicidal was that kid? He was going to slap the stupid out of him.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:10 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"after the events involving Pandora's box, a lot of things changed. Time herself was too weak to go on, so she handed the majority of her powers to a clan of followers for protection, and the current embodiment of time took power not long after. The current embodiment has yet to reclaim those powers, hence why Sheik still has the hourglass necklace he wears. There are others who stepped down at that time, including that of Adra's father. You're looking at the reigning fire king of hell. His position was never taken away while he was gone because his brothers have been protecting it all this time." Perem grinned, fidgeting with the bronze clasp that held his cloak together.
"So they have been taking care of it." Adra snorted,

"Nice to meet you..." Kana mumbled, turning her gaze from Cirdan to Skylar, Shayde, and Krystina. "Oh no..."

Growling when Krystina was pulled away, Skylar appeared to be fighting with himself as he shook. "G-get... Get away!" He panted, the hand with the already boost dagger slashing at shayde despite his words.
Whimpering as she was pulled away, Krystina curled into Maso while holding her midsection.

"actually, in this case, the statement rings true." Aerith chuckled, putting his sword back on his back before turning to look at the possessed kid. Well, that didn't look promising in the least.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

"Frick! She shouldn't've intervened like she did... Stupid woman never listened to me to begin with and now the events in time are all wonky," Veda hissed more to himself than to anyone else. Inwardly rubbing his temples while his physical form continued chewing on the little infant toy, a soft clucking sound echoed around him as if he were trying to get his thoughts to realign themselves. "I'm as surprised as you that they've protected it all this time... What of Chestra and Sedynn? Do they still hold rank in the Sky Demon King's domain? Their presences have been fluctuating since I got back as if in recovery and I've felt presences similar to theirs flitting about so they've obviously had children. Jedah'll kill Morgan if that slut is selected as Belial's heir, of that I have no doubts. The sin of Wrath will want the hybrid that shares Chestra's genes due to Chestra's history of anger management and the fact that the boy's the only ultimate hybrid to exist... And has the Grim Reaper chosen his heir yet? Stupid Time causing so many flaws... There weren't supposed to be people stepping down!"

"I want their heads mounted on a pike! I won't be made a fool of," Fedelta growled, the ends of his hair starting to become a snowy white as his hands gripped his swords tightly. It was apparent that these changelings were pissing him off. Kibum simply slapped him upside the head before forcing his dad to sit so he could take a look at the injury he'd sustained.

"Sit out of this fight, Hei. You're losing too much blood," he demanded while pressing a bandage in his hand against the wound. "No! I can't. They took her from me. Even if she doesn't come, I have to kill them. They are amused by hurting others. Look at how stubborn they are over the Seer of things long since forgotten. He's a threat if he sees it and they know it. They've been hunting him since the last time they killed him. If they can keep him far from it, he's no longer a threat. They're the cause of so much bad," Hei growled back, though it only drew a confused expression from his son. Glancing at Sheik, the strawberry blonde Sheikah shrugged. The elf wasn't making any sense on anything besides the fact that he believed these creatures were evil and something was compelling him to kill them. At seeing his dad smile at him, Kibum was taken aback and even more confused when he was suddenly embraced by the schizophrenic elf. "You don't understand, Kiki... The voices explain so much and if you let them in, you'd start to understand. The truth would come out for you too if you did, but don't. Not until later. Be good like mommy was. Mommy was wise to keep them out until later. Hei had no choice, but Kiki does."

"Cirdan, don't. I doubt I can take another blade to the chest from Shayde without actually dying," Runealis muttered while shifting his gaze back and forth between Skylar and the samurai. At seeing the redhead peel himself off of the tree and start walking towards the duo, the Romanian deliberately shifted to where he was placed between them. "I'm not telling you again, Vaná. Don't do it."

"Don't get in my way, Sareila. You're going to get people killed," Vańa retorted, his gaze never shifting from what was in front of him. At seeing Runealis' feet readjust themselves to where he appeared as if he were also a samurai, the samurai gave a soft tsk and took up his own position. "Baka. You don't even know what I'm thinking yet you're assuming the worst. I suppose that makes this Hitokiri Battousai versus The Undying Assassin. Guess we'll finally see who the fastest is."

"I know how you think. If it takes one life to save many, you'll jump on that opportunity. If this were a normal circumstance, I'd be doing the same thing. Our hands are covered in enough blood as is," Runealis retorted which made the samurai's eye twitch. Within the blink of an eye, both vanished from their original positions only for clangs to be heard echoing around the group.

"They're both idiots. Watari, can you see them? Trevor, tend to Krystina. Shayde, get away from Sky before you get yourself killed. Lucian, I want updates on Sam's condition. Aerith and Fedelta, keep an eye out for the changelings," Sheik growled irritably while starting to fiddle with the hourglass necklace. It'd be exhausting, but if he could stop something from happening ahead of it's time, he was going to do it even if it cost his own time. Everyone here needed each other after all, even his psycho parents. "Every now and then I catch a glimpse of them... They're not going after each other though. Edgar and Kallou are popping in and out faster and trying to pick out targets."

"Shut up, Sheik! I'm trying to get him to respond," Lucian snapped over his shoulder as Giosuè sprinted over to Krystina and Watari, taking the girl into his own arms. Patting the black and white haired ninja on the arm, he pointed to those further out and separated before pointing back towards the house. Getting a nod, Giosuè took Krystina closer to the others who weren't Skylar and began an examination of her torso after pulling her hand away. Watari, on the other hand, began herding the others back together including Lianna. Just as Lucian was about to tear Sam's head off of his shoulders himself, he got whacked in the nose by the human and immediately moved his hands to his new injury. "Ow-choo! Oh frick... Achoo!" And thus started his automatic canine reflex of sneezing after getting hit in the nose.

"Not happening. Call me stupid or suicidal, but I'm not moving from your side, Skylar. It's more than likely gonna try using your magic if it doesn't have a target up front and personal," Shayde retorted while catching Skylar's wrist though his physical strength was still paling in comparison. If he couldn't completely stop the arm trying to hurt him, at least he could help guide it. "C'mon, Sky! Force that pansy a** fxcker out. I know you're stronger than it is. You think I'd be this suicidal for any of those widget ninjas over there? I still trust them about as far as I can throw them without the use of shadows, but you're different. If I have to get hurt to give you that push in fighting a friggin' pansy of a malevolent spirit, I'll do it."

"I think he just insulted us to compliment Sky," Serai muttered before sticking out her tongue at the dark haired teen. Ephraim, unlike Serai, slid off the porch while gently brushing his fingers against Rissa's hand to help restrain Skylar. Unfortunately for him, about halfway over to him, Edgar smacked right into him with Cirdan a few paces behind him. Sam was stuttering an apology to Lucian for hitting him in the nose while still trying to avoid the changelings to the best of his ability. "Where's Rune and the other one?" "They went into the trees... He's unconscious. You alright, pipsqueak?" "Gimme a sec... Knocked the-the wind outta me. Jesus, he's heavy." "I know. Glad you managed to roll him off of you. I was dreading having to pick his lard a** up." And with that, a faint mischievous smile took up residence on Cirdan's face making Ephraim give a sarcastic chuckle. Noting how the samurai stood up straight again and kicked his sword up out of the ground, the shadow user almost wanted to roll over and just die. He'd had headphones in his ears just under his shirt the entire time!

"Sam, the ghost in the songbird. I've gotta go find Rune before Kallou manages to kill him," Vańa stated calmly before starting up a brisk jog into the trees without so much as glancing at Hei glaring at Edgar's jagged black form like some kid drew a scary monster with a sharpie. Once the samurai was gone, the changeling let out a groan before the solid black form shifted into his human form with shredded jeans on, a heart-shaped locket around his neck in silver.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:55 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"Chestra's... kinda.. hard to explain. he's a bit cracked in the head right now. Sedynn's still doing well from what i know, although when his son went missing he took that rather hard. Chestra doesn't know he has children, although one of his kids has gotten rather close to Sedynn's son. despite all of this, the duo still hold their positions in the sky demon king's realm. The new Death has chosen an heir, but he's too young to take the position for a long while. and as far as i'm aware, several of the sins have come and gone a few times while you were both missing in action. the spirit nodded, the snake on his cloak finally letting go of the fabric before slithering across his shoulder where it wrapped around his upper arm and became dormant again. "heh, you'll never believe who's fallen in love, by the way."
"i actually need to talk to them. maybe we'll visit them later on? or perhaps you could bring them here, Perem?" Adra murmured, ignoring how his tattoos pulsed black and then bright red.

"i'm fine. it's just a scratch." Krystina sighed, showing the long line on her forearm where blood was just starting to pool over and drip to the floor.
shutting his eyes tightly, sky's body shuddered once more before he gave a scream, fire forming on his arm and burning away the sleeve of his shirt.
"this demon doesn't know how to use sky's magic! look at his arm! he's burning!" Truth frowned, ignoring her own pains as she moved closer to Sky and Shayde. someone would have to try and get the spirit out of him. it may as well be her.

Lianna, however, appeared to have been missing for some time now.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:50 am
Pure T0rture

"It'd probably be a little easier bringing them here. Perhaps they can give me some idea of the present inside intel," Veda murmured after taking a calming breath. At hearing Chestra was kind of crazy and Sedynn wasn't handling separation too well, the demon infant gave a soft snort. "Don't be stupid. Chestra's always been a super-sensitive fruitcake and Sedynn's always had separation anxieties. He gets a little psychotic when they kick in too. Lymbo got into a fight with them when we were younger 'cause they kept poking him and when Chestra got tossed through a portal out of the Tenth Gate, Sedynn freaked. If my Alpha Stigma hadn't kicked in and took the entire lab off of the shore of the lake not to mention several familiars from land, sky and lake out, Sedynn would've done far more damage than the wasteland it is now. That's how the Sky Demon King found us to begin with. It's good Grim has an heir picked out 'cause if my calculations are correct, he's going to be taking over early. As for the sins, I wish I could slap you right now. The sins switch hosts on a constant basis, but they've never truly come and go. They're just lesser versions of the actual sins. Lucifer Superbia is the sin of pride,
                      Mammon Avaritia is the sin of greed, Asmodeus Luxuria is the sin of lust, Leviathan Invidia is the sin of envy, Beelzebub Gullia is the sin of gluttony, Amon Ira is the sin of wrath and Belphegor Acedia is the sin of sloth. They're the seven main kings of Hell and have to remain in the Nine Gates as they were the first sins to ever exist. Their hosts are bestowed gifts of power to influence others into spending time in their gates and once bored of them, they move on to a new host they can easily influence. Belial, Valafar, Shiva, Adramalech, Chestra and most other kings you hear of, sad as it may be, are more like dukes. It has been calculated into a formula that the sins will have to bestow their powers onto a successor when this Grim Reaper dies if I can't consume the Weaver of All Formulas. I can't say for certain why or even specifically when 'cause it's still a little blurry. I just remember that I saw this dark formula when we were in Pandora's Box and when I was about to tell Jedah, we got separated when the box was opened. It wasn't just friendship I wanted from that human warrior. There was a formula that counteracted the one in Pandora's Box involving him that I was working on when Time intervened and she threw off the formula entirely. I have to find the formula again before the dark formula gets put into play, but there's one big problem. I believe it's with the Weaver of All Formulas who will most definitely want to consume me so it can maintain another ten thousand years of control. Should I consume him, however, we would become one again and nature would be in balance once again. I created and destroyed formulas for what would exist in the world and people feared me because of that. I was the Weaver and the Solver of All Formulas.
                      "

Growling at having been hit, Fedelta started to stalk around in something of an agitated pace only to notice Lianna wasn't where she'd been previously. Glancing around, he chunked one of his swords at Aerith to get his attention. "Hm? Lianna? Aerith, sis isn't where she was when the fight started. Where'd she go?" he questioned while considering lopping off the changeling's head since the samurai was gone.

"Looks like you're no longer involved, Hei. Just remain still and quit twisting your neck to glare at him. It's not like he can see you anyways," Kibum sighed to his dad while pulling out a small jar and starting to cover the wound in a sage green paste. Continuing to bandage up his father, he began chuckling lightly on the inside about the randomly grumbled elven words Hei opted to respond with at having his shirt removed and his injuries dealt with by his son.

"Now he's just bein' a d**k... I'm gonna hit you, Truth. You clearly don't have the energy to do much of anything," Shayde grumbled, his hand slipping on the arm Sky had his dagger in and feeling it cut into his mid-torso. As painful as that was, he opted to ignore it and firmly grip Skylar's face to where they were face-to-face. "It's going to be fine, ya giant wuss, so just focus on breathing. Thank you, Lulu for coating his arm in water."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I-I'll be alright and so will you," Sam finally said in a slightly less stuttered manner, his gaze glancing at Edgar every now and then as he set his hands against the back of Skylar's head and the base of his wings. Sending a wave of energy through Skylar's body, the fire on the winged male's arm stopped entirely. "Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, it will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven."

Sending a bigger wave, the dark spirit was pushed further from control over Skylar's body. After a couple more waves of energy, it got pushed out entirely just as the witch doctor appearing boy from the shadows climbed out of Shayde's shadow and set a blood red pin through the chest of a little doll. Watching the dark spirit get swallowed by the doll, the oddly silent boy simply tucked the doll into a bag over his shoulder and then set a small fire to a bundle of sage, waving it around Skylar, Sam and Shayde while finally muttering some kind of chant. Nodding slightly, he padded over to Truth and set the sage in her hand before motioning to everyone else and flashing a smile at her alongside the skeletal face painted on his face. Not really saying much else, he just gestured to Sam who began scratching the side of his neck. "He said he's sorry for being late and suggests you take that sage and banish evil from entering the home or any other bodies. The one that was in Sky will be dealt with accordingly.
                      Yes. I'll be alright. Thanks for sending Cirdan. He hasn't mentioned Rune yet though so I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing," Sam responded to the gesture only to jump when Edgar coughed.

"I'd take it as a bad thing," Serai stated while watching the oddly dressed shadow user still refusing to say much aloud carefully. Giosuè on the other hand gave a soft sigh before gently cleaning up the blood welling up and placing a light bandage on it. It wasn't a bad injury and now all he'd have to deal with is the one Shayde had now. Rune and Lianna's whereabouts had him worried though seeing as though Kallou seemed to be the stronger of the two changelings.

Elsewhere in the woods, Runealis had his hand pressed against a claw wound to his side while he leaned back against a tree. Kallou was still trying to find him a few feet away, the damage to his nose making his tracking through scent impossible and his movements a bit slower due to his own injuries. Rune would have to collect all of his knives once this was over with from lying on the forest floor. Just as he inhaled deeply to take another sprint elsewhere, a clawed hand reached around the tree and grabbed him around the throat making the assassin's hands move directly towards the clawed hand to try removing it. It wasn't like he was having a hard enough time breathing as it was. How many times could someone have their necks crushed and still survive it in one day?

"Having trouble breathing, you heartless creature? Same here. So do me the favor of just dying this time. What makes this hilarious is how much blood you've obviously lost in the past week finally taking it's toll on you. You're getting slower and weaker as this fight keeps dragging out. It amuses me," he snickered as he stepped around the tree only for Runealis' feet to try shoving him away. Of course that just made his side hurt worse, but he wasn't complaining... At least he wasn't until Kallou hit that wound and made him inhale sharply while gasping in pain. That was definitely a very unhappy time, but the dark spots in his vision and that cold feeling starting up did. Nope. He wasn't going into the dark again. Kicking Kallou in the face, Runealis dropped to the ground and started running again. "Va...ná... Vaná, move faster damnit," he wheezed before finding a tree he could tuck himself into the roots of. At least it'd take Kallou a while to get to him in here. Ugh. He just felt like collapsing, but until he caught his breath and got his side and shoulder to stop bleeding, he was stuck staying awake.

"Found ya. He still trying to pin ya?" the samurai's voice cut through the rough, ragged sound of his own breathing making him smile faintly to himself. "Yep. You see Lianna?" "Didn't see any ladies out here. Besides, I don't even know what she looks like. Stay put and focus on relaxing. You're just the bait now." "Haha. Just take him out quickly." Giving a soft chuckle, the samurai went after where he could hear Kallou at so as to get rid of him quickly and take Runealis back to Sheik and the others.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games