Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)
Out of nowhere, Remy was being hugged! Her feet were off the ground, due to their height differences. She wrapped her arms around Sam and hugged him tight. "My summer was okay. I worked a lot, and practiced hard in my downtime! I wish we could have had you over for Quidditch! I feel bad that we weren't able!" she said. Her normal, bright smile was back in place, her happiness showing in her eyes, as well. Her cheeks were still a soft red, but she hugged Sam! She was so happy!

Wearing
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin's smile faltered when Remy made her comment. She had acknowledged her, but she supposed Remy didn't pick up on it. She watched as Sam hugged Remy and shuffled awkwardly toward Cameron. Caitlin played with the hemn of her sweater and watched Sam talk to Remy.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam returned Remy to her feet and pulled Cait back into the conversation. "So, Cait is going to try out for either Keeper or Chaser. I think she'd make an ace Chaser." He smiled at the second year and nodded to her.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked over to Katrina who was practically crying and rolled his eyes. She was always so melodramatic. It was annoying at times, but he whispered to Melinda, "I'll be right back."

Steele made it over to Katrina, a stone cold look on his face. He went over to her. "Listen, I'm sorry I yelled at you. Listen, my grandmother died this weekend and I have been on edge all week. Then my mom was yelling at me today. I had a rough week. You didn't do anything," he lied. This whole story was a complete lie.

Will I ever be the same?

(Post 2012!)  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy gave Heather a smile. He then turned to look at the tall guy. He seemed really nice. Maybe he was Heather's friend! "Sorry for interrupting.... and thanks for the help! I'm Romy, by the way. Romy Bleiddiaid." he said, introducing himself. His blue eyes sparkled, and they looked at the taller boy curiously.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogsmede Station ✧ Who are you again?: Heather, Dhylan, Some Tall Guy...✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Save me! ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

Three out of so many electives. Chase sighed in relief when he learned that he wouldn't be alone in most of his classes. He waved as he watched Heather run over to Dominic.

As he surveyed his surroundings, he came to an understanding that Kat was nowhere to be found. That's odd. Chase did miss a lot of the earlier commotion, so he didn't have one clue about Kat's whereabout. "Ariana," he called to her. She, out of everyone, should know. "Do you know where Kat is?"

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz watched Chance run off after yelling at some girl and then he was back with the same girl. She gave the girl a cheery smile, waving her hand. "Hello!" She glanced at Chance and then back at the Rose girl. She seemed shy which was kind of lame in Jaslyn's mind. It was so much more fun to be excited and outgoing.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver looked up when she noticed Branwen had joined the group and smiled shyly at her. "H-h-hello." She said quietly to the other girl. Elli smirked at her sister but she noticed Whit seemed a bit upset that Ver hadn't spoken and held back a sigh. She really hoped Whit didn't like her twin. That'd be awkward. She giggled at the thought and then nodded when he asked about Quidditch. "I've been thinking about trying out, but I dunno if I'm much a team player. I think it'll depend on what house I'm sorted into." Elli shrugged.
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)
Remy smiled at Caitlin. "Totally! A wounderful Chaser! I can even help you practice, Cait!" she said, offering the younger girl a smile. Cait seemed... upset... with obvious reason. Remy would be upset too, if the situations were reversed.
Wearing

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin smiled softly, looking at Sam. She didn't want to seem to much like Remy, but if she made the Quidditch team, she'd spend more time with Sam. "Thanks.." Caitlin said softly, glancing at Remy. Surely he was interested in her. She was the same age and was already on the Quidditch team and there was a chance she wouldn't be on it.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)
Remy looked at Cait with huge eyes. The girl was horribly upset.... And Rem felt guilty. "Caitlin, I-I'm sorry if I upset you." she said, not even trying to stop the words. Her lips were set in a teeny frown, her eyes wide with concern and sorrow. She didn't know why she was apologizing, after all, Caitlin held Sam's hand all the time!

Remy had changed quite a bit over the summer. She was more responsible, and, according to her mum, more maternal. She always seemed to be happy, even if an internal war was raging. She had learned to hide her emotions behind the smile that she wore so well, but her eyes almost always gave the truth.
Wearing

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 pm
Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ Ⱦϖɩηs
User ImageUser Image

Branwen smiled to Ver, "Hi." She said softly, her stomach doing back flips. She didn't know why she felt so nervous. And it didn't seem to be because of the Sorting. Wen was completely fine with it. And she was only nervous around Ver...

Whitford smiled at Elli, "I make her play whatever position I need her to," He said, nodding his head to Branwen. He looked Elli over, "You strike me as a Gryffindor. Your sister Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff," Whit said, looking at them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm an idiot.

Kay looked up when Steele suddenly appeared and wiped her eyes. She listened to him speak and then threw her arms around him. "I'm sorry Steele," she said and wiped her eyes again. Then she remembered something that should brighten his mood a little. "I wrote a new song!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked at Remy confused, "Why are you apologizing? You haven't done anything," She said simply. What she felt right now was jealousy. Just like she wrote in the song. Caitlin bit her lip and slipped a headphone into her ear. She flipped through the songs on her iPod till the found the one she was looking for. Caitlin attempted to hide the earbud with her hair.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

When Kat hugged him, a smile almost formed on his face. He was still mad at her, but having Melinda talk to him made his anger quell. He was more calmed at the moment. He nodded his head when she talked about a new song. "That sounds good. Now do me a favor...come back over with us," he said, smiling just a bit. She was overdramatic, but it was okay...for now.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Ruby had been off the train for a while darting from group to group. She wasn't really holding a conversation with anyone for long. It wasn't that the hufflepuff wanted to be rude but she wanted to greet the many people she had gotten to know last year. It felt weird not having Nicole and Kevin to talk to. It probably would all year. She smiled a bit and looked around to see if she could find anyone else to talk to.

Although she was a social person, her first year had overwhelmed her a bit so she hadn't really made any close friends like most of the others had. Awkwardly, she stood a bit to the side feeling weird not really having anyone she knew well enough to hold a long conversation with.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games