Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin saw Nina and Sirrah remaining motionless and grabbed Yuri's arm quickly to whisper, "Yuri, there's a video camera on the table. Get it. I think we might want to record this one. They might finally just have sex already."

As he heard the girl rush inside and come back out, Nina was trying her hardest to keep her gaze on his fiance's lips, and they had just hit record when they began to kiss. "Yes! ********! Jesus Christ, I thought they would never do this!" He cheered loudly.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri giggled and obeyed Kevin, running into the house and back out much faster than a human would have been able to. She laughed softly at Kevin's eager exclamations and shushed him. "No offense, Onii-san, but when we watch this video later, I don't want to be listening to you commentate." She winked and turned her gaze toward her lover and her sister. 'Although I agree wholeheartedly... I've been waiting for this for weeks now...'

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:33 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina didn't even notice Kevin and Yuri anymore, all of her focus was on the woman under her right at that moment. She nodded to Sirrah silently and slowly lifted off her shirt, biting and licking her neck lightly as she threw it away from them. She lightly trailed her fingertips along a small very faint scar that Ryuu had given her in her collar bone once, then she leaned down and kissed it softly before she nipped it with her teeth. Nina pulled back and then leaned back in again to bite the hollow of her throat gently, running the tip of her tongue along the soft skin.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah tilted her head back, soft whimpers slipping past her lips unchecked as she exposed her neck further to Nina. Her body shivered when Nina touched the sensitive scar, and she moaned loudly when Nina kissed her there. Her hands seemed to take on a life of their own as they slipped slowly up the front of Nina's shirt, caressing the soft skin gently, hesitantly.

Fourteen hours later, Sirrah woke up in Nina and Yuri's bed, feeling incredibly well-rested and happy. She could feel Nina's arms around her and hear the other girl's soft breathing. What had happened last night had ranked among the best nights of Sirrah's life. She opened her eyes and saw Nina, looking so sweet and little in her sleep, and smiled, leaning forward a bit to kiss the younger girl.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina felt lips touch her own and kissed back before opening her eyes to see Sirrah in her arms and the memories of the day before came rushing back. "Heramana?! L-lo siento! Dios! I.. I didn't m-mean to... I don't know what came o-over me! Lo siento!" She said loudly, still confused about her feelings towards her sister.

She was scared that she had hurt both Sirrah and Yuri with this, not really sure if what Sirrah said was the truth, or had been brought on by the passion of the moment. Nina knew that her own actions and words were the truth.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah kissed Nina again, silencing her apologies, before leaning back and speaking. "Don't be sorry, Nina... I wanted what happened last night. I've been wanting it for ages, it seems... And you, you were so amazing. I mean, I'm sorry if it wasn't... As good for you, but I really loved it. Dai suki yo, Nina..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina smiled and relaxed, this time huddling against Sirrah in her arms. "Estoy bueno than Hermana. I was worried that I had hurt or upset you. Gracias." She muttered softly and curled into the taller woman.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and hugged Nina, wincing just a bit when she felt an ache in her neck. "Itai... Iie, sweetheart, you didn't hurt me a bit... Quite the opposite of hurt, actually, and I'm happier than I've been in a while. You were getting impossible to resist." Sirrah giggled and winked.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina saw her wince and kissed Sirrah's nose gently before she stood and quickly ran to the bathroom, not caring about being completely topless, and soaked a rag in warm water. She rung it out and hurried back into the room, gently lifting Sirrah and wrapping the cloth around her neck. She lightly brushed a long strand of red hair out of her green eyes and did something she hadn't done in years. Nina Bianca Selidat began to sing. "Estoy aqui quierendote, ahogandome. Entre fotos y cuandernos entre cosas, y recuerdos eue no puedo comprender. Estoy enloqueciendome cambiandome. Un pie por la cara mia esta noche por el dia, y nada le puedo yo hacer." She sang, her voice surprisingly sweet and clear, almost as if it didn't belong to the woman using it.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed as Nina moved her hair aside, listening in fascination as the girl sang. "Nina... You have such a lovely voice..." She fidgeted and went to move the rag. "But really, honey, it's just a neck ache... Nothing to worry about. I'll be fine."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:36 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina stopped singing and gently held Sirrah's hand and pulled it away from the cloth, kissing her fingertips lightly. "No. It may have been from something good this time, pero aún así fue mi culpa.* Just like these were my fault as well." She said softly, touching several small scars on Sirrah's body and clenching her jaw to not cry, putting her guards back up as swiftly as she had lowered them.
((*but it was still my fault.))

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah touched Nina's face gently with her free hand. "Iie. That's not true, and don't ever believe that, Nina. These scars are Shadow's fault, not yours. And my neck probably hurts because I slept on it weird." Sirrah pulled Nina into a kiss and smiled down at the shorter girl. "It's okay, sweetheart. Really. So, are you hungry? I know I am."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:47 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina blushed and giggled at Sirrah's words. She knew that she didn't mean anything that her mind jumped to by it, but she couldn't just let it go either. Nina waggled her eyebrows and grinned at her gently. "Oh really Hermana? And what were you planning on having?" She asked in a slightly playful voice, kissing her on her throat softly twice.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah responded to Nina's playful expression and tone with confusion, shivering lightly from the kisses. "Well, I was thinking about maybe making pancakes and..." Her voice faded off when she realized what Nina was thinking, and she blushed as crimson as her hair. "Oh. Ah... I didn't mean it quite like that, dear..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:57 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina plastered on a look of false disappointment, looking crest fallen as she pouted slightly. "Merde. Too bad. I can make those pancakes if you would like Hermana." She said, a slight playful edge to her words.

But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff