Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

She looked at the woman and winced as she said, "Dad.... It was that Dark Angelic........ It wasn't him, he was being controlled.... Please... Please don't hurt him..." She was now crying as she hissed in pain, some of the stitched hurting her sides as they were placed. "S-s-sirrah, he never ev-even hit me before..... It w-wasn't him. OW!" She cried out in pain as one of them hit a sore on her scar by accident, making her eyes spill over in the pain.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

Rebekka was still in shock at the world Ashika revealed. It was like something out of a sci-fy movie, but she could tell by the look in her eyes that she was telling the truth. So, with that in mind, Rebekka began to ask herself If I was an evil angel, where would be the most cliche place for me to live? And her answer; the mountains ten miles east. If she was an evil angel who had taken her daughter's husband, she would be in the mountains just because it seemed like she should. She floored it and began to speed to the mountain range, going up the rocky expanse until she in fact did see some far off lights atop the second one. "Well...... I guess being cliche works sometimes...." she mused and hurried closer getting to the castle structure in a bit over six minutes. She got out and heard screams of rage from a far room, and said, "I think I just found the happy husband..." And raced into the building.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin screamed until she had no voice, smashing everything she could get her hands on. She'd never been so angry in her life. Not when Oscuro had revealed that she was an Angelic, not when Tsubatsu had beaten Ash, not when he'd burned her, not when Kaino had raped them both, not even when their baby had died. Erin hadn't known it was possible to feel such blinding fury, but here she was feeling it. Nothing escaped her rage; her room soon lay in shambles, except for the few precious things she'd hidden under the floorboards. Glass was shattered and littered the floor, along with splintered remains of furniture and shreds of fabric. She screamed again, hoarsely, and tried again to exit the room, only to find that Jayce's control kept her from doing so. Destruction had become her only outlet... If only she could destroy him, she knew she'd feel ever so much better...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Jayce was hearing Erin smashing things in her room and he sighed getting up and walking out of the room. He began to go down the halls when he saw a human rushing in and towards the yelling and enraged human, and he took off as well, catching her right before she entered the room and shaking her in front of the doorway, yelling, "WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Looking into the female's cold blue ones until he felt something burning his eyes and heard the hiss of an aerosol can as it sprayed. "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!" He screamed and let her go, clutching his eyes as he dropped to the ground.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin froze in her attempts to batter a hole in the wall and stared in disbelief at the woman she'd only seen once before. This was the last person she was expecting to see, though she had to smirk at the sight of her mean mother-in-law letting Jayce have it with pepper spray. "R-Rebekka?" she asked uncertainly, getting to her feet, ignoring the cuts and bruises she had from smashing things. "What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

She looked at Erin and grabbed her hand, throwing her arm over her shoulder so she could help her get out of the room. "Made a wrong turn on the way to hell and ended up here. I thought it was Disney World at first but then I heard a very happy husband and knew it wasn't that." She rushed to the door but was knocked back by something unseen. "WHAT THE ********?!?! Okay, the magical rubber band is not cool." She hissed, her eyes flashing dangerously. She looked for something, anything, and saw a broken table leg on the floor. she dragged the man inside by his hair and then handed Erin the weapon. "You do the honors. I will get my kicks just watching him suffer."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin winced as they hit the barrier that kept her inside, taking the weapon offered her and trying to hit Jayce. She still couldn't, and now the puppet was screaming in her head and fighting for control, giving her a huge headache. "Nngh... C-can't, ******** it all... I can't touch him... ******** mind control..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

Rebekka laid her hands over Erin's and then used her strength to aid the woman in beating the man to death. After a few hits, She could let go, and just let Erin hit him over and over again. Finally she stopped her and said, "Hey now. I'm sure the maggots want something to eat. Be kind and think about their digestive needs." The woman told her daughter in law, prying to object out of her hands.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin refused to stop hitting Jayce until he was dead, dead, dead, and very smeary on the floor. She shuddered in a combination of horror, relief, and pain. "It's over... ********>" She looked sheepishly at the woman who had pretty much just saved her, suddenly remembering their first and last meeting. When Erin had shoved her and Rebekka had punched her in the jaw. "Um... so, what are you really doing here?" Erin went pale and shaky when she remembered the reason she'd been so angry. "You... Saw Ash, didn't you? Oh, god, is she... Is she..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Rebekka quickly began trying to calm her. "Hey! Hey! She is badly hurt, but she is alive. Listen, we have to get you to her. And Brian was pepper sprayed so I really need to get his eyes washed out. Erin, come on." She told her and helped her to her old red Thunderbird. She smiled and said, "You know... Brian taught me how to fix cars. He got this thing for me as a birthday gift when we were dating and it was a mess. He told me that when I was done, it would be so worth it and he was right.... He was right about a lot of things...." she shook her head and looked at Erin. "And we need to get you to Ashika." And helped the woman into her car, jumping into the drivers side and starting up the car.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was silent the whole drive, occasionally wincing and shifting a bit. She'd managed to bang herself up pretty badly in her path of destruction, and made a mental note to go back later and get her parents' belongings that she'd left under the floorboards. She was trying very, very hard not to think about what had happened to Ash, because she knew she'd break down and cry in front of Rebekka if she dwelled on it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

Rebekka sped to the hospital and found out where her child was, getting both Erin and herself badges and running up the stairs. She could tell the Erin was hurt so she sighed and threw the tall woman over her shoulder and rushed up the other three flights. "Save it. We need to get there quick. You can punch me out after you see your wife Erin. Because a family stays together. Do better than I did. Be a good spouse. Don't ******** it all up like I did, and never take them for granted. It would be the biggest mistake of your life." Shh told her as she stood her up again and then walked the little bit tot he room. She saw a redheaded woman standing outside the door and stiffened at seeing her, Rebekka nervously shifting. She deserved anything this woman did or said. She had barged into her own child's wedding and acted like a b***h.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sighed and bit back protests as she was quite humiliatingly carried up the stairs. 'Definitely Ash's mother...' She saw the anger in Sirrah's bright green eyes and winced slightly. "Sirrah, it's okay. Rebekka... well, she rescued me from Jayce. He's dead now, so Brian should be free. Rebekka, you should go to him... He'll... He'll be in bad shape." Erin rushed in to her wife's side, planting herself on the chair beside the bed and clutching Ash's hand. The girl was sleeping... probably on sedatives, but Erin would stay by her for months if she had to. She whimpered softly and kissed the back of Ash's hand, feeling selfish at how her heart leaped when she saw Ash. She shouldn't be happy right now... But she'd missed seeing and touching her wife horribly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's expression softened when she heard that Erin had been rescued by Ash's mother, and understood the look on Rebekka's face. She wouldn't go until she knew how Ash was doing. "She's stable. We've taken care of her major injuries. She'll need time to recover from the mental trauma, so I'll ask that Brian stay away for awhile, and the therapy for her legs will be set back a bit. But she'll definitely pull through. You raised a fighter." Sirrah turned and went into Ash's room, putting her hands on Erin's shoulders gently. She didn't presume that even a nuclear war would persuade Erin to move from her current position, so she just silently took Erin's injuries and let them heal over on her body. "She'll be okay, Erin. I promise. The thing she most needed was you, and she has that now."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Rebekka swiftly raced back down the stairs and back to her car, stopping fo r a moment to take a deep breath to calm herself. She had to remind herself what Ash said, and she did. The next minute she was driving down to the house, and saw a very large polar bear male tidying up, saying, "Oh..... Ummm..... Yuri asked me to clean up.... She took care of the man's eyes and is watching him with Haruki. You must be the mother. Please, go to them." He told her and she just stared in shock. "O-okay.. Thank you Mr. Bear that is talking to me....." She said and walked into the second room where the light was on. She saw two nearly identical women watching her ex-husband and she said, "Ummm..... Haruka and Yumi? Did I get the right?" She asked nervously. "Why is there a polar bear in Ashika's house in the middle of spring? Did I lose my mind?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games