Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 pm
((Ok! Goodnight! ))

John arrived back at the ship with Hector in his arms. No one asked any questions as he brought her back to her room and laid her on her bed. He covered her up as if she were sleeping normally and went back to tell the crew members that Lance was here, and that they would stay until further notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 pm
((Um... bump? ))

Luna said nothing and stroked his hair as he drew her close. She looked at him, still worried as she hummed a gentle tune into his ear.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 pm
((No idea what to do -sat up a tree))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 pm
((Well... John just kind of said that they're getting stuck in Norra until further notice. I thought that Farah would be upset and would want an explanation. You know, because she didn't want to get stuck there in the first place. That or she could go to Hector and try to complain, only to see her asleep and under the dark magic's influence. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:28 pm
((Could do))

Farah huffed and hauled herself back over the side of the ship. If she thought it had been difficult getting in the garden that morning then getting out was hell. Apparently the guard had been doubled seemingly over night.

With her feet firmly on the ship (something she never though she would be glad for) Farah set off across the deck, intent on finding Hector. Surly he was back by now?

Slipping past the crew she continued down into the lower deck. Over the past few days the Hannon woman had become very well acquainted with the ships lay out and finding the Lord of Ander's room as no longer a problem.

Not bothering to knock Farah walked in only to find her currant target sound asleep. A chill ran through her at the site. Hector looked peaceful and yet the air seemed almost deathly cold around him.

With a quick check of the hall, mainly to make sure John wasn't about to pop up and tell her off for invading Hectors privacy (again), she shut the door and perched on the end of the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:51 pm
Hector only breathed. She didn't seem to move an inch. Her complexion was normal, but an aura of death seemed to surround her. She appeared more like a doll or a marble statue then an actual living person, and she looked unusually delicate compared to her fiery nature when she was awake.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 pm
Liam twitched while he dozed off, he kept seeing strange images, a strange man who kept watching a beautiful woman from a distance, she was beautiful but she seemed fierce, and that made the man keep his distance. Everything began to change, the man was now trying to attack the woman, he loved her, but he couldn't have her so this was all he could do. Liam kept shaking, he wanted to stop the man "p...Priscilla..." He muttered in his sleep.

Eviz walked out of his office, seemed like the ships hadn't moved since last night, so they were still in Norra...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 pm
((Sorry. For some reason, I completely missed your post. >.< ))

"Priscilla?" Luna muttered, hearing him as he slept. "Who is... who is Priscilla?" She muttered to herself.

When Eviz walked out, John saw him. "Hey, we're staying in Norra until further notice." He told him. "Lance's orders. He's here too, or rather, he's on his flagship near here."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm
[~I wonder if Luna will get jealous xd ]

Liam pulled Luna closer, feeling comfort in having someone close. The images stopped running through his head, instead it was just him, standing all alone, then a vague figure appeared, Liam made it out to be Priscilla, she was wearing a beautiful dress. She was like a goddess "Priscilla...I..." Liam kept muttering in his sleep as he moved closer to her.

"oh..." Eviz said simply, that would explain it. He turned back to John "wait...what about Hector?" He asked, a heavy tone of concern in his voice.

[~I'll post later, I'm going out]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:39 pm
((Probably... after she runs away crying. >.< ))

"Yes?" Luna asked with curiosity, almost as if trying to pretend she was this 'Priscilla'.

"Hector's in his room asleep." John replied, looking worried, but he wouldn't tell the crew that. After all, he didn't want to start a panic. "Anyway, orders are orders. I just want to make sure that all of you knew."

((Ok! Have fun! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:22 pm
Liam got closer to Priscilla, he looked into her eyes "I..." He kept stuttering, afraid to tell her what he had to say. He slowly grabbed her hand and smiled "I love you..."

"I see..." He said, knowing that there was more to it then just her sleeping "thank you then" he said, stepping past the man and walking off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 pm
((Crap. For some reason I keep missing your posts >.< So sorry! ))

Luna blushed when he said those words, but slowly, her head sank as tears formed in her eyes knowing those words were meant for someone else. Slowly, she slipped out of his grasp and staggered towards the door, starting to break down. She knew it was all too good to be true. He loved someone else.

John said nothing and headed back to address the condition of the ship, as well as addressing some of Hector's duties. Some of the workers were a little surprised not to see Hector there and giving moral support, and others wondered if she was secretly sick or something. This didn't bode well with John, but there wasn't much he could do about it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:24 pm
[~oh, so sad crying ]

Slowly Priscilla's image started to fade away, everything around him changing. His eyes opened, the first thing he noticed was that he was alone, Luna had left. He didn't think much of it, he knew shed return sooner or later, in the meantime he had to take care of some business.

Eviz stopped in front of Hector's room, he placed his palm on the door, he fought the urge to step inside, knowing what had happened last time. He knew something was wrong with her, and yet he couldn't step inside "I'm sorry Hector..." He said, turning around and walking away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:41 pm
((I know! ))

Luna went home and curled in a ball. Her parents had been worried sick, wondering where she had been, but she had locked them out of her room as she cried alone.

'Eviz...' Hector's voice called to him. 'Where am I?'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm
Eviz lit up when he heard her voice, immediately he ran up to her door 'what...what do you mean? I thought you were in your room?' he said, slightly confused.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games