Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dumb Furret generated a random number between 1 and 649 ... 489!

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:49 pm
The Brynhildr from Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together

From the same game I am wearing Wyrmscale armor

My first game was Kirby's Adventure, so Kirby is at my side and knows how to suplex asses.

And my Pokemon is Phione. A little cutie that will not fall out of my superior protection.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:00 pm
Trigramatic
The Brynhildr from Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together

From the same game I am wearing Wyrmscale armor

My first game was Kirby's Adventure, so Kirby is at my side and knows how to suplex asses.

And my Pokemon is Phione. A little cutie that will not fall out of my superior protection.

Enjoy using weapons and armor that I know nothing about. I could never play Tactics Ogre.

>Kirby
>suplex

No, sir. Kirby swallows scorpion, grows to 30 feet tall, and spits stingers half his size at EVERYTHING.

489 indeed Phione. I'd be worried, but if your Rougelike skills are any indication, you don't even need suplex Kirby let along 30' wall of death.

Enjoy your omghax  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
RhymeJW generated a random number between 1 and 649 ... 347!

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 am
Weapon: Kirby's abilities to eat enemies and have their power hahaha. (If that doesn't count then the mighty Magna Sword in MagnaCarta II)

Armor: Dragons Armor from MagnaCartaII

Companion: DukeNukem (the very first one on PC)

Pokemon: Anorith  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 am
RhymeJW
Weapon: Kirby's abilities to eat enemies and have their power hahaha. (If that doesn't count then the mighty Magna Sword in MagnaCarta II)

Armor: Dragons Armor from MagnaCartaII

Companion: DukeNukem (the very first one on PC)

Pokemon: Anorith
Meant to end this game yesterday... oh, well.

Abilities and weapons aren't the same thing. You get a sword and armor that I know nothing about. Enjoy.

I don't know much Duke Nukem, either. Enjoy your mystery (although it's probably not a mystery to you.)

347 indeed Anorith. Not much else to say.

I have no idea whether or not you survive 50 Giant Radscorpions. If you've ever played Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas, I'll let you be the judge. If not... yeah, I should have ended this game yesterday.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 pm
LoL yeah I never played those games.

And oh well...

And WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Skyward Sword is pretty good so far. Though 2 hours and I haven't even really started the game hahaha. I can tell this is going to be a LONG way to the finish. So far no issues with controls on my end. Everything seems pretty easy and I like the precision.  
Blizzard120 generated a random number between 1 and 649 ... 142!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:31 pm
Lets see...

Weapon: Desert Stomper Combat Rifle with insane bonuses and damage potiential. Instead of boring anyone with the details, its just really high end...fitting considering I got it post-game. Its from Borderlands BTW, just as much RPG as it is FPS.

Armor: Same game, Shield with over 2500 capacity and slow health regeneration.

Companion: Simon Belmont (Castlevania II, NES)

Pokemon: Apparently an Aerodactyl.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ms Edyn generated a random number between 1 and 649 ... 464!

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm
Weapon: The Dark Claw longsword from Tri

Armor: Deviljho armor from the same game

Companion: Mario

Pokemon: Rhyperior =3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm
Blizzard120
Lets see...

Weapon: Desert Stomper Combat Rifle with insane bonuses and damage potiential. Instead of boring anyone with the details, its just really high end...fitting considering I got it post-game. Its from Borderlands BTW, just as much RPG as it is FPS.

Armor: Same game, Shield with over 2500 capacity and slow health regeneration.

Companion: Simon Belmont (Castlevania II, NES)

Pokemon: Apparently an Aerodactyl.
More weapons and armor I know nothing about. American currency, why must you prevent my education?

If this was 'become the first character you played as' and not 'join forces with the first character you played as', I'd say enjoy your instant win. I haven't forgotten how awesome you are at Castlevania games.

Aerodactyl can be pretty awesome. I'd say between that and Simon Belmont alone, you stand a pretty good chance of avoiding your thousand poisonous stings.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 am
Phew, I think I'm almost done with my latest project for the guild...I hope everyone enjoys it so my work goes to good use.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Ms Edyn
Weapon: The Dark Claw longsword from Tri

Armor: Deviljho armor from the same game

Companion: Mario

Pokemon: Rhyperior =3
Ugh, where are my manners?

Not gonna mention game I've never played, but at least I know it.

So far, that's three with Mario.

464 indeed Rhyperior. Shouldn't have even mentioned the auto-lose rule, everyone knows Pokemon here.

Between Manly Nal, Mario, and Rhyperior, those Radscorpions don't stand a chance. Maybe make an armor out of their carapaces since you're all Monster Hunter and stuff? Or would the fact that they're arachnids disintrest you from doing that?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:46 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

464 indeed Rhyperior. Shouldn't have even mentioned the auto-lose rule, everyone knows Pokemon here.

Between Manly Nal, Mario, and Rhyperior, those Radscorpions don't stand a chance. Maybe make an armor out of their carapaces since you're all Monster Hunter and stuff? Or would the fact that they're arachnids disintrest you from doing that?

Not at all. It's really just the spiders that irk me. Scorpions on the other hand? I shall craft their tails into a new longsword. >=3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:28 am
Ms Edyn
TerashiLeonGoken

Not at all. It's really just the spiders that irk me. Scorpions on the other hand? I shall craft their tails into a new longsword. >=3
Tails = longsword (or any weapon, really)

Carapace = armor

Poison sacs = poison gas bombs, poison oil applicants for your weapons, antitoxins (worked in Fallout 1)

Scheme with me, Nal. Fifty of them, each the size of a small car. If radscorpionstuff made the best gear in the game, you'd be set for life.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:26 pm
We're back on the popular list, 6th place this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:27 pm
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all~ Hope you all pigged out .I cooked the entire dinner myself, was a little too tired to each much afterwards though.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:02 pm
I apologize for the long absence but I'll be out a bit longer. I'm juggling school and personal problems at the moment and I'm not in the mood to RP and I can't ever find time. I am sorry everyone.

And Sub, I know your pain, I was cooking from 6am until almost 2pm. My family is Italian so we must make everything from scratch and eat traditional italian foods. So I had to bake alot of fresh bread today and cook way too much pasta for my sanity  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games