Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:54 pm
((Shall we just continue to rp together again?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:59 pm
((I dont know = where did everyone like...run to? XD))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:54 am
Yukana walked again towards the manor. "Dammit, why did he leave me here. I tell him my life story for this? When I get there, I sware he's gunna get it!" She practically screamed in her head, as she reached the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:58 pm
The fallen angel looked around before jumping up sitting on the Angels shoulder. It was larger hen life size, thats why he adored it so much, to be able to be at piece with an angel statue that wouldn't critique his fallen statues.

He had made this his favorite place. No doubt it was peaceful. He didn't feel bad about leaving Yukana, her attitude was bringing him down even more.

"damn that woman, why must she always get on my nerves!" He asked himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:43 am
Yukana spotted him on the angel statue. "Dammit, I can't fly. I'm gunna have to climb." She thought as she walked into the manor, going up the stairs, and finally, climbing the side to get to the top of the statue. Yukana nearly fell.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:32 pm
Zack quickly turned to spot Yukana having the hardest time staying on the Statue. He cocked a brow and stared at her blankly.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in a calm and collective voice.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:05 am
She sat on one end of the statue's shoulders. "I'm here to give you some advice on how to treat people. Don't leave them in the middle of a forest and fly away!" She screamed, glaring at him. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that." She said and climbed down. She lost her footing and fell off the statue completely, falling towards the ground with no way of holding onto to something.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Tiger sighs and starts walking back towards the house. "Check on the stashes I s'pose." She mumbles as she changes directon slightly. She comes up to a tree and starts shuffling around the base.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:24 pm
Before Zack could slip in something he was already watching Yukana climb back down from the statue. However he didn't observe long, seeing Yukana fall instantly he threw himself down and grabbed a hold of Yukana. The fallen angel turned his body around and landed on his feet, bending down a little due to the extra weight he was forced to carry, aka Yukana. He held her, looking down at her blankly as though nothing had happened but his heart was racing, faster then normal. It began to hurt, he had never felt this excited since Strike had entered and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:39 am
Yukana opend her eyes to see that there was no impact. She seen Zack holding onto her. "What are you doing?" She asked, not in her usual annoyed tone.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 pm
Zack said nothing, his wings were spread out, showing his excitment before he slowly brought them back down, folding them behind him neatly.

"You...fell...Couldn't have you falling and getting injured on my property..." Zack made something random up, he didn't want to say it was instinct or possibly something more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 am
"I see. Thanks." She muttered, looking down a little bit and getting slightly nervus.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Zack blinked a few times and stayed quiet until he realized he was still holding the girl. He set her down gently and shoved his hands into his pockets before looking up at the statue.

She climbed up just to tell me something stupid and falls back down...The things that woman does...
Zack thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:51 am
She stood there, feeling his arms retreat from her. She stayed quiet for a bit, looking at her feet and then looking back up at his features.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 pm
Zack straightened his shirt a little and looked back to Yukana noticing she was looking directly at him. The angel turned away and blushed slightly, running his fingers through his hair, nervously.

What does she want now!?
He asked himself, wondering why she was staring.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff