Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:20 pm
amber_was_here_105
*she sniffs the air* "mio are your wolves around?"

Mio:ya why  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:21 pm
"i can smeel them and there comeing fast"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm
amber_was_here_105
"i can smeel them and there comeing fast"

*Mio takes off her jakte and give it to Kember*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:26 pm
*she puts it on and puts on the hood* "ok"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:53 pm
*she stands next to mio with the hood up and the jacket completly ziped up*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Five wolves lay on the outskirts of the plains. A large white wolf was the leader, by the position of his ears and tail. The others, two black wolves, a gray wolf, and a black striped white wolf lay behind him. They could move on all fours, and on their hind legs like Vincent's werewolf form. The leader let out a sigh and stood up on his paws, looking back at his pack with a contempt before starting down the hill. The others got to their paws and followed, trotting across the ground at an easy pace before the leader looks to the left. A young woman stood, starring at the pack, shivering in fear. The bitter scent wafted off of her in waves. The leader smiled at them and the pack was off, as was the woman. She let out a terrified scream as a wolf jumped next to her, causing her to stumble and turn another direction. They hunted her like wolves hunted deer. As the leader ran towards her from behind to finish the hunt, a heavy weight plowed into him, knocking him off his paws and scrabbling on the ground. When he got to his paws a large black werewolf with huge fangs stood on all fours, hackles raised, steam flowing out of his nostrels with a huff. The leader let out a growl and the other wolves backed away as he charged, causing the two to become a growling, snapping, and clawing ball of fur.Blo.od splattered on the ground as the leader dug his teeth into the black wolf's haunch. The black wolf let out a howl of pain and turned sharply, opening his mouth and biting down on the leaders's shoulder, toppling the leader to the ground. He started to tug when a yell let out behind him. The leader scrabbled out from under the black wolf and lay shaken, shivering and bleeding from the deep wound that broke his shoulder. His tail went between his legs and he let out a whine, inching towards the black wolf with the fangs and licking him on his chin, causing him to back up with shock. "... I cannot win against you." He spoke, causing the other wolves the look at the former leader with shock. Then the wolves each came up and wagged their down tails and licked at the black wolf's chin. "I am WinterStorm." "I am MoonShadow.""I am BlackSky""I am Aard""I am Steele"

"I am Vincent."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(All of them have markings, or ornimental objects on their bodies along with s. Their hair has ties, and little metal clips in their hair, also in their human forms.)
User ImageWinterStorm
User ImageMoonShadow
User ImageBlackSky
User ImageAard
User ImageSteele  

Dark Anesthesia

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:35 pm
*kember gave mio's jaket to her and waited for the wolves arrival* "im not scared of them anymore"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:43 pm
The wolves looked at eachother and followed Vincent as he started off into the night. They trotted in a random formation from the looks but each of them had a lookout for anything dangerous or interesting. Their ears were lazily flicking back and forth, catching sounds in the wintery night. They drifted across the plains before they saw two females. They looked at eachother before going over to investigate, not in a menacing way, just out of pure curiosety.  

Dark Anesthesia

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:45 pm
*she looks over at the wolves and her cat ears and tail comes out* "crap!maby i was a little wrong" *hides her ears and steps back from the wolves*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:23 pm
Dark Anesthesia
The wolves looked at eachother and followed Vincent as he started off into the night. They trotted in a random formation from the looks but each of them had a lookout for anything dangerous or interesting. Their ears were lazily flicking back and forth, catching sounds in the wintery night. They drifted across the plains before they saw two females. They looked at eachother before going over to investigate, not in a menacing way, just out of pure curiosety.

*a tiger followed them keeping an eye on vincent the tiger was atleast 50 feet behind*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:30 pm
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

negi: maybe i shouldnt wake her up

*she whispered in her sleep* i love you negi *knowing he was awake to hear her while she thought about his dream*

negi: i love you too kaycee. why do you watch my dreams

*she woke up yawning*
i dont try to it just happens when im asleep and your asleep and we are touching your dreams apeer in my head natraly

negi: oh ok

negi: do you wanna go anywhere?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:25 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

negi: maybe i shouldnt wake her up

*she whispered in her sleep* i love you negi *knowing he was awake to hear her while she thought about his dream*

*she woke up yawning*
i dont try to it just happens when im asleep and your asleep and we are touching your dreams apeer in my head natraly

not realy  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:30 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
lil_emo_lover_7
sk8rkool1

*she woke up yawning*

not realy

negi: ok then  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm
amber_was_here_105
*she looks over at the wolves and her cat ears and tail comes out* "crap!maby i was a little wrong" *hides her ears and steps back from the wolves*

*Mio's tiger ears and tail came out*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 pm
"stupid ears go back in" *trys to make her ears go back in*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games