Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:27 pm
Thanks. *smiles at Dame and gets a few chocolate chip cookies out of the box* Here you are. *sees Lil Brat* Hello.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 pm
-appears out of nowhere-

User Image

This plate goes to whoever can answer my question... what is the name of the show that the first season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers used stock footage from?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 pm
Hey Karrie *Finishes mixing up the drink.* Vodka, Lemon and Sugar... weird, the one I had at the Anthony's was good, guess they figured I'd be so busy watching the show I wouldn't notice how bad the drink was tonight.

*Waves goodbye to Dame and Karrie, then steps in to the shadows and vanishes.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 6, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm
*While sitting relaxing in Psyzapp's sitting room, he pulls out his Blackberry and checks for any messages. Noting nothing new, he scans over back messages and notes that it has been quite awhile since he had heard from Icy. Now quite worried that something has gone wrong with her plans, he sends off a text to HQ to let them know where he will be headed and to send a patrol car in the area. He quickly pockets his Blackberry, grabs a few supplies and heads out the backdoor.

He makes his way across town and stops outside the address that Icy had given him. He acknowledges the arrival of the patrol car, then carefully surveys the exterior of the premises. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he quietly looks in through some of the windows, but cannot see much in the darkened interior. He goes to the back door and tries it ... it is unlocked, so he stealthily goes inside and starts to look around. He takes care to shine his flashlight around so as not to attract any unwanted attentions. He carefully checks out each room. Noting nothing of concern, he exits the premises. He lets the patrol car know that everything is fine for now, but to keep surveillance on this residence and let him know right away if they should notice ANY activity here.

He heads back to MW and slips in through the backdoor, locking it behind him. In the kitchen, he pours himself a healthy amount of that fine scotch whiskey into a lowball glass, then brings it into the sitting room off from Psyzapp's bedroom. He sits down in the recliner he has claimed and punches the remote for turning on the fireplace. He takes a drink of his scotch, then pulls out his Blackberry and texts a message to Icy*

Icy,

It's been too long between messages. Surveillance at specified address comes up empty. Immediate contact is imperative.

Dougherty

*He pockets his Blackberry and takes another drink. As he watches the flames dance in the fireplace, he ponders at what steps should be taken next in regards to the immediate concern of Icy's whereabouts.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm
Thanks, Karrie. -takes cookies and briefly brushes his hand-

It's going alright. How are you, Brat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:03 pm
*smiles* Can I get you a drink, Dame? *goes behind the bar*

((Sorry for slow response, computer problems.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:04 pm
I guess nobody wants the plate of cookies.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 pm
-blushes and says quietly- A glass of milk, please?

-looks at Showa- I would love it but I don't know the answer.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 1, 3 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm
(( Showa, Karrie just brought in a box of cookies ... and then you just went ahead and brought in more of the same cookies as a prize for answering your question. Think about it, dude. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm
One glass of milk, coming right up. *pours a glass of milk and places it in front of Dame, then gets himself a can of sprite*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 pm
Thank you, Karrie. ^_^ -dips cookies in frothy white milk, scoots a little closer to the counter, then takes a bite- Mmmm -chews and swallows- Delicious hon. surprised -smiles up at him through her lashes-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:29 pm
boo to all who notice but i will last as long i want or internet will let it last for me stare  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 pm
*looks at killafrog* Hi... *sits down next to Dame* I'm glad you like them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 pm
Chef_Karrie
*looks at killafrog* Hi... *sits down next to Dame* I'm glad you like them.

don't look at me like im a freak stressed  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm
- redface as Karrie sits down beside her- They really are. You're a wonderful chef. I...I will...I'm ahem, very excited you might be coming to work here at the MW...you are going to be the head chef, right? -hopeful eyes-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games