Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm
The small wolf curls up in the boys arms. Ikima stands, nearly having dropped his hot chocolate. "What the hell... Maybe Imogen did more than give her flashbacks...." The man rests his hand on her forehead, then touches her nose, then turns worriedly to Maria. "Maria.. Do you think you could do anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm
Maria bites her lip, setting her coffee down.
"I don't know. I could try, but I have no idea what's wrong with her. Plus, I'm not fully recov..." she trails off, seeing the expression on both of their faces. "I'll try," she murmurs, holding the wolf's small face in her hands, and reaching out, once again, into her mind.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:01 pm
When her mind is delved into once more, she begins to tremble a bit. In her mind, there's only a black emptiness. Here and there, there are splatters and shimmering of blood; Otherwise, nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Maria pulled her own consciousness out, careful not to disturb what was in the girl's.
"Ikima," she said, turning to him, "It's nothing but emptiness. I don't know what happened and I know my spell shouldn't have caused that. I'm sorry. I-I'll find a way to make her better."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm
The man shakes his head, his hand on Suki's side. "No. She's pulled into her subconscious."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm
Maria looked at him, startled and at a loss for what to do.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 am
He rubs his cheek. "It's the only place she can hide from Imogen. She's told me that she likes to go into her sub and just... Think. I suppose the best we can do is just keep her cool and wait.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm
"What can Aiden and I do to help, then?" she asked, absently stroking the wolf's soft fur.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:50 pm
He shakes his head a bit. "I don't know. This's never happened before... I suppose we can just have Aiden stay with her, because if she wakes up and isn't with him when she does, since she went unconscious by him, she'll be confused.. You don't mind, do you?" He looks up at Aiden.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Aiden shook his head. "No, that's fine."  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:42 pm
He smiles a tiny bit, but it's easy to see through his guise that he's worried greatly. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm
Reaching out tentatively, Maria touched the young man's hand reassuringly.
"It'll work out. Everything does," she told him, her cool hand overlapping his.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 am
He looks down at her and sighs a bit. "I should hope so."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm
She met his eyes for a moment, then glanced down, suddenly uncomfortable by his intense stare. The woman lifted her hand from his, running it through her hair.
[[formatting fail.]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 am
The man stares down at the ground for a few minutes before a spark of flame ignites in the center of the room, growing out of itself into a ball of purple and black flame.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff