Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:33 pm
Strideo
Auroura-lamia
All else fails Ill make the hangout/harem a guild
That's always an option if you guys want your own space where you get to run the show. 3nodding
Well actually our plan was to slowly grow the Harem so big that most of the guild supported it and that all crew would be kicked from their position and that Shirou and his most important Harem(persons in it yes that's also simply harem) would take their roles. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm
Soul of Aqua
Strideo
Auroura-lamia
All else fails Ill make the hangout/harem a guild
That's always an option if you guys want your own space where you get to run the show. 3nodding
Well actually our plan was to slowly grow the Harem so big that most of the guild supported it and that all crew would be kicked from their position and that Shirou and his most important Harem(persons in it yes that's also simply harem) would take their roles. ninja
Ah ha! It's a good thing we took action before you could fully form a subversive enclave and throw a coup d’état!  

Strideo
Crew

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:55 pm
You make me a saaad Panda.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Ok peoples!

Before say anything, I am extending this post to the visible face of the harem in the main forum and to every and in PM form to the harem so everyone can see it.

I have seen the lasts posts of some of the harem girls, and it seems that a part of the harem is willing to have our own guild, still I like it here, or at least I liked it, the mods of WN know or at least should know that was as simple a** asking me to change the tittle instead of rudely changed themselves(am talking in plural because nobody knows who was it). Still I believe its valid to move as to GAH, after all we are a hangout thread, even tho is a technicism and it appears that they just wanted to take us out of the main forum, bad idea since the harem have been growing fast and was giving a lot of post to the guild....

Anyways beyond my feelings towards WN I want to every haremboy and girl answer my call and tell me if they really want another guild?

Thanks.

Kagayaku Shirou

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Do we have any explaination as of yet why the name was being changed?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Nope, not at all, I think that one of the mods was acting outside of the WN rules therefore he/she is now afraid of being demoted... or very mod knew about it and they are just keeping quiet...

Frankly I think that number 1 is more likely  

Kagayaku Shirou

GeekinThepink200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Hebi Hime
Do we have any explaination as of yet why the name was being changed?

not yet.

On the guild thing, We mentioned in the block thread that have everyone chip in so its not just once person forking all the gold over to get said guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:43 pm
i could pitch in some gold towards it if we do decided that our own guild is what we are going to make.  

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:51 pm
So could I.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:54 pm
ditto  

Auroura-lamia

gigglybunny3500

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:55 pm
^^ I'll give what I can off this account,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:59 pm
Same here :3

Kagayaku Shirou

GeekinThepink200

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 pm
Becuase it is Shirous harem, I think shirou should be guild master.

All in favour of Shirou-sama say DOMO  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm
Domo

means I don't have to spend all my money to make one for the harem ninja

Jshin Fessed to name changing though he doesnt findit rude or out of line >.> unsure how that conclusion was made by him but its his opinnion I sapose. I wasn't sure if there was a rule against text color around here. Though he does seem annoyed by grey. If there is it should atleast be posted >.> "Grey text annoyes mods don't use it" or something. Not sure how it effects him though sweatdrop  

Auroura-lamia

Kagayaku Shirou

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm
Auroura-lamia
Domo

means I don't have to spend all my money to make one for the harem ninja

Jshin Fessed to name changing though he doesnt findit rude or out of line >.> unsure how that conclusion was made by him but its his opinnion I sapose. I wasn't sure if there was a rule against text color around here. Though he does seem annoyed by grey. If there is it should atleast be posted >.> "Grey text annoyes mods don't use it" or something. Not sure how it effects him though sweatdrop
lol

its not grey tho, its silver xD

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games