Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:18 pm
(( Swiss: Oh Liebe, sexuelle Folterung, selbstverständlich. wink

Ok I really must stop. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 pm
*Pulls a Russia smile*
I can't wait until Russia invades you. Your pathetic country will not stand a chance.

Eam Adair

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:21 pm
"Now, now, let us not talk about invasions for right now. I know! I'll make some relaxing tea if anyone wants it." Looks at teh map. "Wow, good job Sealand-tan, I bet UK-tan never saw it coming."

((Ohh lookit, all the Asian countries are purple! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 pm
((@Germany: Oh ho ho! Genießen Sie diese schmutzigen Dinge, tun Sie? XDD))

Switzerland just calmly raises his gun, and takes out all of Eastern Europe on the map with a suave blast. "You get to have everything that's left." he snerks, pressing the gun to his lips.

Mukuro-kun

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 pm
Sealand just stood there for several long moments, staring at Swiss through the new slightly smoking hole in his map.

"Y-you...! You shot my map!" he sounded on the verge of tears, "My future map! I worked so hard making it it and coloring all the pretty countries! You RUINED IT YOU JERK!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 pm
*blinks*

......Was I talking about invasion..?

*looks at the destroyed map*

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Switzerland sits and blinks for a second. He rolls off the chair in a hurry when he sees Sealand's eyes watering, and kneels down at his side. "Nein nein nein nein, don't do that! You...look, I can help you fix it! I-I can make you a new one, even! J-just don't cry!" he stutters, not really knowing what to do in this sort of situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Quote:
Sealand just stood there for several long moments, staring at Swiss through the new slightly smoking hole in his map.

"Y-you...! You shot my map!" he sounded on the verge of tears, "My future map! I worked so hard making it it and coloring all the pretty countries! You RUINED IT YOU JERK!"

"I thought it came from the future?" Canada questioned from the doorway, tilting his head. From anyone else, the question may have been borderline sarcastic or mocking, but the way he said it... there was an innocent obliviousness, as though it were the curious inquiry of one trying to straighten the facts. Of course, this may have been related to the fact that Canada was talking to Sealand.
And perhaps it was safer not to question how long Canada had been watching from the doorway.

((>w> -couldn't help herself-))

catweasels

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Slaps his hand over his forehead. "Real good, Swiss." He said. Walking over, he whacked Switzerland on the head. "Don't cry, Sealand. He said he'll get you another one... And you can color that one too." Used to dealing with kids, ie, Italy the adult kid.

(( Swiss: Ja, ich tue! Sie nicht?! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 pm
*Bends down and hugs Sealand, while shooting Switzerland a look*

Eam Adair

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:34 pm
"Y-you'll help me make a new one...?" Sealand sniffled. Truth be told he didn't really feel like crying... but he saw how me might be able to push a few buttons the right way, so turned on the waterworks anyways, clinging pathetically to Belarus, "B-but it'll never be the same...! M-maybe if.. if you accept me as a real nation I'll be be able to forgive you... a-and I won't have to tell your sister what her mean big brother did..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 pm
*Pets Sealand's hair*
.....You have no choice, Mr. Switzerland........

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:39 pm
Switzerland grabs his head, letting out a second annoyed growl, and flops down on the chair again. "Yeah, yeah. I'll get him a new one, and even a pack of crayons." he grumbles, borderline sarcastic, but shuts up at Belarus's 'look'.
He can't help but snap at Sealand. "...What!? Tell my sister...? She wouldn't care! I think. But still! And look at you! Sniveling to another nation's younger sister for support! You got to have some back bone if you're a 'real' nation! And stop crying! It's quite unsightly!"

((@Germany: Ah, und ich bin sicher, es ist mir, der ist immer in diesen Sachen, die laufen durch den Kopf?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Sealand instantly stopped. Maybe he went a little too far...

"Fine then Ma'am! You saw through me this time!" he wiped his eyes, "But I'll win next time!"

((I'm always torn between playing Sea-kun as a sweet naive kid or an utter brat XD ))  

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 pm
((I tend to make Swiss Miss here steely cold, raging mad, or way too motherly. ;D))

"Guh! I knew you were faking it! Little brat!" Switzerland snaps, waving his gun at the younger nation.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games