Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:18 am
Kikyo was sitting underneath a tree for ages, she didnt know what time was it nor did she care. Altought she stoped crying for awhile the thought of Rin being with Ansem still pained her. 'Why Rin. why did you join such an evil man' Kikyo tought as new tears came down from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 am
As the front doors closed behind him, Orion walked out to the front to see Kikyo under the tree in the distance. Although he wasn't definite about it, he seemed to notice her face was a little puffy, so he decided to approach her with caution, in case she wanted to be alone.  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:59 am
Nova was still possessed by Xemnas And Ansem. "I will alert the Masters of the battle at hand Rin-sama." she said in a monotone voice. She disappeared into a black potal and arrived at the Castle. "Masters," she bowed before them, "Rin is not finished yet. Once he finishes with his 'guests' I will assist him in the Dark-rain." she finished stepping back.

"I see My young apprentice, for how long will he take?" Xemnas cooed softly

"It is hard to tell Master, for he has been with them for days... shall I help him with them?" her black eyes flashing with excitement.

"do what you must young Nova, take out the white haired ones... Kikyo and Orion. they will be our biggest threat" Ansem informed

"with pleasure Masters..." she said backing away and disappearing once again. this time she came to rest in front of Kikyo and Orion. she put in blue contacts to try and fool Orion, Kikyo was going to be a different story.
"Orion, Kikyo.. it has been such a long time." she smiled sweetly. All part of her plan.
OOC: please do not forget about me... I realize I have been gone..but everyone has forgotten me...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 pm
After Nova has disappeared, a shadow appeared behind Ansem and Xemnas. "That's not fair... didn't we agreed that I get to have the white-haired boy all to myself?", Saito said with a grin on his face, "I work my a** off, just to be pushed away by a girl. I'm quite insulted!"  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 pm
"fine go and help her" Ansem said, quite annoyed by his outburst

"But, Nova has been with the O13 since she was 8 yrs old so show some respect Saito." Xemnas commented

Nova smiled sweetly at Orion and Kikyo. "what's been going on since I've been in the hospital?" she asked sitting down in front of them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm
"Huh?", Orion questioned the new face he didn't recognise. However, inside him made him feel like he knew her, "Do I know you? Cause you seem to look like someone I know and haven't seen in a long while..."

"Heh! Whatever pleases you, 'friend'...", Saito said with a sinister grin as he flexed his fingers and muscles, "I just want to make that b*****d pay for killing off my entire clan..."  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:23 pm
Kamakura sat on the roof of the resteruant but sensed trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:20 am
"Nothing has happened" Kikyo said softly pulling her legs up to her face. Depression was hitting her hard with the whole Rin thing and she just couldnt imagine someone like him being an evil heartless.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:58 am
"Are you sure?", Orion asked Kikyo, sitting beside her. It didn't look like she was alright, but he was afraid to ask in case it was something that he couldn't ask about.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 am
"Im sure" Kikyo said moving closer to him.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 am
Orion wrapped his arm around Kikyo's neck in a comforting way, and kissed her forehead, unsure what else he could do for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am
fenrir slowly woke upand smiled he kissed her head and got up he left her a note i will return Rin must be stopped i cant have you getting hurt i promise i will return it read he kissed her head and he apeared next to andrew"andrew we need fighters this time we can not fight seperate"he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 pm
.....Andrew just stared at him.... Then he whispered "Im on a date, you baka.....Wever ...." "Kama I'm sorry but i have to go.. Here are the keys to the hummer. Have fun!" Andrew told her then flew with fenrir to the woods next to the restaurant...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm
fenrir looked at him and waved him off"go back to your date" he says and flys off  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Kikyo hugged him tight not wantin to never let go of him "I love you" Kikyo said softly nuzzleing her face on his sholder.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games