Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 am
Hikari's eyes closed, she then pierced herself with her weapon and began to absorb Chaos's blood. The wound that Chaos created then began to heal slowly. A grin formed on her countenance as she stood and pulled out the weapon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm
lisa flew in f-14 out of space and seen it is bad but why..."it is bad we i tell this to sister and chaos too but i think that is case"said lisa say to herself.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:48 am
She began to hum while she walked with her weapon twirling around her hand. Her back was bare, showing the crystallized wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:25 am
chaos seen f-14 come out the clouds and grin then pull out his crystal black blood gun and fire at f-14. plane took hit and take a nose drive." if i see her i will kill and take her soul too"said demonic chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:40 am
"AHHHH i hit damnit i need pull up the nose"said lisa but it is too late the f-14 crash in lake and part plane fell in forset make loud noise. lisa still in plane and hit her head and broken leg and arm too.she try claw out and fell in water swining in lake try make in land but wave pull me in deep and lost my breath slow reach the suface."sister...help...me...."said lisa under water and say to hikari mind before her water grave.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:49 am
Hikari regained conscious of herself once again and the scythe she was holding disappeared in thin air. She was unaware of her transformation but she sensed Lisa's demise. Without knowing, she teleported to where Lisa was and grabbed her hand, telelporting her to land.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 pm
lisa not wake or breathing because due water rush in lungs then soldier seen plane crash and rushing on thier jeep to check that is their plane and ploit is still alive. lisa mark is glowing so weak and fade away, pain give to hikari of lisa suffer because crash.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am
Hikari bit her bottom lip, trying to constrict herself from screaming in pain. She then transformed herself into a water elemental and tried to take the water out of Lisa's lungs. Hikari was already weakened from the pain so she had to increase her focus for it to work. Her hand then was parallel on her chest, she closed her eyes as her mark glowed blue. She began moving the water in her lungs to move upwards towards the mouth as her hand slowly moved towards it as well. The water, exiting from Lisa's mouth then was splashed on the ground and Hikari reverted back to her old self. She touched Lisa's hand and began to heal her. The only thing that was left was Lisa's will to wake up once again. Hikari, slowly fading into unconsciousness tried to stay awake as she held Lisa's hand. The magic cancelled after ten minutes and Lisa was healed, no scratches whatsoever. However, Hikari on the other hand was battered and bruised. Pain was felt from every part of her body. Her hand shivered while she stared at Lisa, giving a wry smile and finally falling into unconsciousness.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 pm
soldier saw two girl and on side lake bay.then call out troops came out slowy pick up hikari and lisa place same carry jeep and drove back they base where all lisa woke in crystal. Soldier say "Hey no one touch these girl and that is order from HQ plus lady lisa is here we protect from new emeny name chaos he turn a demon." "sister i sorry father tell me turth why he want us because trying us true of chaos he killed ur mother in that demon"said lisa thought hikari mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 pm
Hikari gave a slight groan of pain while the soldiers handled her. Her heart sank as she heard Lisa muttered that the demon that resided within Chaos was the one that killed their mother. She could not believe what she was hearing. "What are you talking about Lisa?!C-Chaos isn't that kind of person. You know that! I'm sure that father and the others are lying to you!!" screamed Hikari through her mind. Her own sister, being so absurd began to give Hikari stabbing pain in her chest. It wasn't from the crash that Hikari transfered from Lisa before, it was from sadness that she could not believe that Lisa was tricked by their father. Still unconscious, Hikari shed a tear as the pain in her chest continued.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm
kind chaos in hikari blood line and tap in thought hikari mind " lisa is right about my dark evil side and i am sorry keep this secret away from u" said chaos is sit down on ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:46 pm
Hikari was devastated when she heard Chaos admits the things that his father had said. Her mind and her heart were both confused on what or who however to believe anymore. "..T-that can't be......h-how could-.....I don't want to hear this anymore!!" yelled Hikari through her mind. Meanwhile, Hikari's mark glowed purple with a mix of every element. Her eyes then opened and teleported suddenly out of the jeep. She was then on an island, her knees on the ground as she held the sides of her head with her hands. "Make it stop!!!! Make it all go away!!!!!" yelled Hikari at the top of her lungs. A migraine then began to well up in Hikari's head. She fell on the ground, curled in pain as she held her head, screaming at the same time sobbing. After thirty minutes of pain, Hikari laid on the ground, no movements whatsoever. She began staring towards the skies and closed her eyes.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm
"hikari u have face the truth and long ago u knew i cant find it and u and lisa face me in battle and i cant return be u drain in ur weapon"said kind chaos say in ur thought mind.chaos ghost next to u and pat ur head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm
Hikari opened her eyes, her eyes glancing at her surroundings. She sat up, flinched from pain with a confused look on her countenance. She blinked and wondered where she was and what was she doing in this place. Her eyes then saw a figure beside her, transparent to the sight and jolted up, running in any direction her feet could take her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:50 pm
chaos ghost flow around the air and over hikari because chaos in hikari blood line she doesnt know yet... "ooh hikari i am near of u"said kind chaos try scary hikari.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games