Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm
Yuni:Sakura look at his eyes...
Sakura: *trys to pick Hiroshi up*
Hiroshi bites Sakura's hand making her bleed
Sakura: ow! *doesnt know wat to do so she licks the blood of her hand* ....
Yuni: S-sakura? r u alright u look...like something wrong...
Sakura: i know Hiroshi's problem...he likes the taste of blood...its not really that bad...
Yuni: really...? i think there is something wrong with u...im gonna fix ur hand tho...*wraps Sakura's hand in gauze*
Sakura: thank u Yuni...ur my favorite sister...
Yuni: *smiles*
Hiroshi's eyes go to normal color and he curls up and goes to bed he strugles to say something but all that comes out is "S-sorry...Y...Yori...and....S...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Silvia and J helped each other put on band aids for there bite marks while they watch rin bite into Kyokos neck a little harder then usual since he dont know her.

She yawns not caring about the pain just waiting for him to hurry up "Any longer?" she says bitting on her nails

Rin was done drinking blood for a few days he back away from her lickign and whipping his lips.
Rin:mmm...delicious..your blood is..interesting."
Silva heard that she was jelues.
Silvia:Hey! Rin you said my blood was interesting. Are you dumping me? lol"
Silvia,rin,j laughed.
J:Kyoko come here so i can fix your neck if you want to."

She smells human blood trying to avoid it...fangs coming out eyeing all of them trying to hold back the urge to attake then walks over to them to get her next fixed breathing in and out not wanting to hurt them

Rin:Silvia..J look out..she might snap."
Silvia:..oh.."
J: what are you talkign about- oh!..shes also a vampire huh?"
J fixed kyokos neck then smiled.
J:well you can have my blood any day!" J was such a flirt.
Silvia:..J you idote.. '

She licks her lips. Eyes turning crimson "Ngh....." she grabs her animal blood trying to quench her thirst for hman blood but it doesnt work. Looking at all of them holding her urge as much as possiable.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:27 pm
Yori: *wakes up, rubs eyes* Hunh...
Yuni: *necklace glows* No! not now!!
Sakura:Yuni? d-does that happen a lot?
Yori: *his eyes glow*
Sakura: Whats going on!?!
Hiroshi looks at Yuni and Yori and then at Sakura "its normal" he tries to calm her down
Sakura: U-u can Talk!?
Yuni: *loos at Sakura's teeth noticing she has very sharp fangs* S-sakura...ur teeth...*hands a mirror*
Sakura: *looks at teeth in mirror* GAH!! Y do i have fangs!?
Hiroshi: u also have a taste for blood...like i kinda do...
Yori: *eyes still glowing* may i also add that Sakura has been less...i dont know...normal...lately...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:30 pm
Silvia knows whats gonna happen.
Silvia:..guys she dont look to good."
J:..oh god we need to find her soem blood and a lot of it.."
Rin:from what?..from who?"  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Silvia knows whats gonna happen.
Silvia:..guys she dont look to good."
J:..oh god we need to find her soem blood and a lot of it.."
Rin:from what?..from who?"

She growls about to attake but then holds it back before she bites J. in the neck. She is no face to face with J growling about to bite him in the neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:34 pm
Sakura: *looks at Yuni with some strange glare* i-im hungry...
Yuni: Yori...im running now cuz she's glaring at me and it creeps me out...*runs fast torward the appartment building*
Yori: o-ok...
Hiroshi watches her run
Sakura:......  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Rin: J!! dont move man!"
Silvia:J you have to be brave...just give her som eblood we'l take you to the hospitle for a blood transplant."
J surprised k.."
J slips of his shirt a bit looking away.
Rin:You have to control yourself...just take some blood and you'll be fine..or maybe you should have mine if J's is not good enough."
Silvia:Rin your a genuis! She can have yours if J's is bad for her."
Rin:Yup"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
Silvia:J you have to be brave...just give her som eblood we'l take you to the hospitle for a blood transplant."
J surprised k.."
Rin:You have to control yourself...just take some blood and you'll be fine..or maybe you should have mine if J's is not good enough."

She shakes her head trying to fight the urge "I-i ngh dont w-want ngh to hurt anyone!" She says backing away holding her breath from the blood. She bites her bottem lip fangs coming out showing. They grow bigger as she see's J's skin wanting to bite.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Yuni: *continues running thinking to herself* Hmmmm....*runs into someone causing them to fall to the ground hard*
back at the bus stop....
Sakura: Do u think i scared Yuni that bad?
Yori: yeah...i think shes still running...*laughs*
Hiroshi looks at Sakura with huge eyes he appears to be begging
Sakura: Hiroshi dont look at me like that! *covers her face*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
J surprised k.."

She shakes her head trying to fight the urge "I-i ngh dont w-want ngh to hurt anyone!" She says backing away holding her breath from the blood. She bites her bottem lip fangs coming out showing. They grow bigger as she see's J's skin wanting to bite.

Rin:Its ok they do this for me all the time there stronger then this go ahaead. You need it and if it dont work you can have mine."
Silvia:Yeah were here for you." silva smiles.
J razz lease just do it already.."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

kimasari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm
Yuki continues to sleep under the couch for what has seemed like hours, having practically vanished  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:56 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
J surprised k.."

Rin:Its ok they do this for me all the time there stronger then this go ahaead. You need it and if it dont work you can have mine."

She nods bitting into his neck not hard taking some of his blood. She stops and starts coughing  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:57 pm
Hiroshi remembers his face is covered in blood
Sakura: Hiroshi...ur face....is covered in blood...
Yuni:*still running*
Yori: *coughs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
J surprised k.."

She nods bitting into his neck not hard taking some of his blood. She stops and starts coughing

J: *felt disapointed* aw shucks..and i thought this would feel kinda good."
Rin: had a blank face exprestion then undis his shirt a bit.
Silvia walked behind J and smacked the back of his neck.
J surprised w!..what i do?
Silvia:..jack a**."  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
iiAngel of Death Temari
XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX
J surprised k.."

J: *felt disapointed* aw shucks..and i thought this would feel kinda good."
Rin: had a blank face exprestion then undis his shirt a bit.
Silvia walked behind J and smacked the back of his neck.
J surprised w!..what i do?
Silvia:..jack a**."

She smiles "No its not his fault...Its just this is my socond time drinking human blood....im not use to it.....i wasnt raised that way....i was the only one in my family that wanted human blood....." She says laughing at J. She then goes to Rin diging her fangs into him drinking his blood.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games