Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 am
"Not if I can help it," Dark said to himself and proceeded to convince her they belonged together, "You know in your heart I am the only one who can know what you truly are and still be with you fully and wholly." He didn't like the distance she tried to create, so he moved closer to her, crowding her personal space. Dark backed her up to the wall and placed one hand under her chin, forcing her to look at him. He spoke in the language of old,"Inima mea, totul a mea, fara tine eu nu sunt întregi, nu pot respira, nu. Ai înlătură durerea si ma face sa cred din nou. Aducerea de viaţă în acest suflet al naibii de-a mea. Dacă există o viaţă fără tine, eu nu doresc să ştiu." But just as he was about to drive home the point with a kiss, the sound of others approaching made the hair on his neck stand up. "Dammit all" he vented his frustration and lend his head down on her shoulder, simply to breath in her unique scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 am
His' words were beautiful and touched her profoundly, melting parts of her heart long forgotten. Placing one hand around his waist and the other around his neck, she lightly ran her fingers through his hair. Even with the others she sensed near by, Chief closed her eyes to close out any world that wasn't just the two of them together. Soon water pricked at the back of her eyes but she forced them down, for tears never solved anything, she simply hugged on tightly wishing for things she had no right to. "Sunteţi în afară de mine acum si pentru totdeauna, .." Chief whispered to him, and lifted up his head to kiss the spot where his heart drummed on. "But our time must wait, for this is my life now, and a life that doesn't leave room for what you wish. You deserve more, more then I can give to you dearest." She was fighting through teary eyes but as knocks echoed off of the wooden door, she blinked them away. Squaring her shoulders, she faced the on slough of people trying to get in, mind made up. "Enter"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 am
*Hetukiri turned around to meet Scandas gaze* ^^ "HEY!!! wats up? "she said, but shortly after asking this question she was cut off by Chiefs response for their permission to enter* *Hetu kicked open the door, still a bit angry that Chief hurled her out of the room before she had sent Phylum to god knows where, but she subpressed that feeling as she asked the question* "CHIEF, WASNT MY BROTHER HATU... SUPPOSE TO COME BACK AFTER WE KILLED PHYLUM!!!?" *then her eyes glanced around the room, and to her suprise Dark -_- was there* " o.o umm did i come at a bad time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 am
Scanda entered after Hetu "I was just gonna ask about getting some Gaziboe's and Conservatorey's added to the Castle so their are more places be can go and relax"he said leaning against the wall with one foot against it.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 am
June approached the crowded door, looking over Scanda's shoulder
"...uh....what's going on?"
she tried to see inside the office wherever chief was, but she could only see the top of Dark's head. Her eyes widened
"...uhh...yup...bad timing.."
she took a few steps back  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm
*hetu smiled sheepishly as june joined the crowd* "this is great...., Hey June!!!" *then meeting Chief's gaze, she waited for a response* twisted  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:09 pm
"hi Hetu! oh! uh....do you know who this belongs to? I found it on the floor of the ballroom..."
June held up the emerald, the gem sparkling in the light of chief's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm
*Hetus thoughts were lost, as she staired in admeration at the jewel June held up in her hands* "uhh.... umm.... n.no"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 am
Scanda stared carefully at the emerald "I know where it came from but if I can have longer to study with it I can find out any secrets and who it belongs too aswell"he said to June.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 am
"..Thanks, Scanda."
June lowered the gem
"Where did it come from?" She asked. Glancing back into the office, she took another step back, her hand on Hetu's shoulder
"I think we should leave for a while...." She said nervously  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:45 am
Scanda held up the gem towards a window so he could see light coming thorough it "Yeah its from the Orasias forests"he said "Whoever got one of these is lucky to be alive since theirs only 10 of these ever"Scanda said again studying the gem some more ignoring the fact he was in Chief's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:53 am
June looked at Scanda nervously, not knowing how to get him out of chief's office.
"....uh......"
She whistled a loud, high tone.
"Scanda! we should leave!"
Stepping into the office, she grabbed his arm and pulled him out
"comeon!" Stepping back out of the office, she thought to herself, suprised she did something that demanding...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:59 am
As Scanda was yanked out he dropped the Gem inside the office "Dammit June I dropped the Gem because of you yanking me"he said anrgily at June.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 am
June let go of him.
"sorry" June lowered her head. Initially she wanted to bring it to chief anyway...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 am
Bemused and slightly curious she wondered why the others were is such a hurry to leave after they had just arrived, but soon she felt Dark's penetrating glare and the the mystery was solved. With a quick elbow to his ribs, Chief watches as he doubled over and motioned for the others to return, but June had already taken control and pulled them out. Spotting the left over trinket on the floor, she walked over to it and held it up. Memories flooded her minds eye, the effects caused her body to tremble.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games