Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:43 pm

AngelNumberXIII
(( lol he's on the roof you know xD ))

((Let me edit dat xD))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Ace smiled and giggled. He began sucking on the bottle. He was happy. Soon, a rose grew out from the carpet, in the same place Ace was looking at.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Kuhn looked at the ground and saw the rose then looks at Ace staring at it, the rose still growing "what the?" Kuhn looked at Ace then remembered what Kaz said that Ace was strong and couldnt control his power "Oh my...." Kuhn then said to himself "please dont look at me, please dont look at me...."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Ace continued drinking his bottle. He giggled when Kuhn was pleading he didn't look at him. Ace looked at the T.V and giggled again. The sound got louder. And soon, it got loud enough to be suround-sound. And Ace giggled again. He looked at the Rose one more time, and it got bigger.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:02 pm

"Hi..my name is...Ichiro....something....sorry not in good mood," he said blankly looking at the clouds pass my him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Maralyn understood. "I understand." She said getting up. "I'll leave if you want to be alone."

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Eric was now asleep in the chair and he slept like a rock Kaz looked at kishiko and kissed her cheek "then focus on something else" he said wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Kuhn holding the little angel used his poltergist to hold Ace while he covered his ears from the loud tv "I got a feeling this is gonna be a long night!" kuhn runs over to the tv and turn the volume down and removes his hands from his head "ahh much better loud but better, and we got free surround sound hahahahaha!" Kuhn laughed with Ace

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Ace passed out completely when he turned the volume down. He dropped the bottle, and it spilt a little mess.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Ichiro sighed. He didn't want to be rude. "No it's okay. Maybe having some company will do me good."

Kishiko smiled and threw the book at the wall. She wrapped her arms around Kaz's neck. "What do you have in mind?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Kuhn looked at Ace then put him back in the criband cleaned the mess the milk made "this baby loves to sleep...." Kuhn looks around the room and sees a carrier that oges on your back that holds a baby and he got an idea "hmmmmm...."

---10 mins later---

Kuhn was walking around the school grounds with Ace harnessed to his back, still passed out "Ahhhh fresh air, that DeathPenalty HQ is has no flow of air or is no place for a healthy baby like you...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm

Maralyn sat back down. "What's the matter? You look as if someone slammed a door in your face. Literally!" She said gazing at his eyes.

Ace was snoring loudly. Not even knowing that he was on his back. "ZzzzzZzZZzZzZzzzz..."

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaz started kissing her deeply "how bout you focus on this?" he said as he kissed her
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Ichiro covered his face. "Is it that obvious? Did it leave a mark?"

Kishiko smiled as Kaz continued to kiss her.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Kaz layed them both down and continued to kiss her his arms around her waist still bringing her close to him
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games