Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Kazumi dove down towards Erin, trying to save her. 'Get out of her head, Chris. Itex called. They want their b***h back.' She sent, trying to increase her speed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:00 pm

i started doing mini flips in the air on my way down. and of course because the pain in my head wenevr chris is in ther i go into the phetal position which made me drop even more faster towards the ground so i was ther waiting to go splat. 'its for the best erin and you kno it. oh and i shud warn you...hannah..dont trust her..ok well i gotta go before you go splat! dont wanna b trapped in hell with you.' chris sent to me and then i heard an evil laugh fade out of my head. the pain slowly, very slowly started to go away and i quickly saw that i was gonna die in about 5seconds if i didnt do something quick. i tried snapping my wings out but it felt like they wer stuck together and cudnt move. i saw them ther rite behind me side by side. "Kazumi!" i yelled i looked up and tried to flail my arms and legs around ut i was stuck in the fetal position. oh, crap....crap! im gonna die! kazumi help me! i thought franticaly. i tried screaming her name but wen i opened my mouth to scream it was like the wind took my voice rite out of me.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Kazumi went as fast as she could and suceeded at catching Erin, but she couldn't snap her wings out quickly enough. 'Oh crap!' She thought. about 5 feet away from the ground, vines shot up and caught both of them, lowering them to safety. Tomoyo jumped from the tree. "You guys okay?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:21 pm

i was so relieved that kazumi had caught me but i was trying to say thank you to her but i cudnt. i cudnt even think straight. i just had a vacant look in my eys. "erin? wats wrong?" blake asked wen he landed next to kazumi and me. blake took my from kazumi's arms and sat down with me in his lap. i started rocking back and forth saying, "tik tok. time is. up. tik tok. tik tok. time to. die. tik tok. ther. goes. a bomb. tik tok...tik..tok...your days. are gone. tik tok. tik. tok. tik tok only. one oh five." and just as i finished the last of my riddle a bomb went off near by, blowing a car up. "lets go!" blake said getting up with me still in his arms and did an up and away. derek jessica sora and amy followed after him.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

("derek jessica sora and amy" 0.0 How many are characters there? I can't even keep track... {I've been reading but not posting ;3 })
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:29 pm

(sora and amy are aother person's char. derek and jessica r mine. i mention them evryonce in a while but blake and erin r my two main ones haha.)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Tomoyo and Kazumi flew away with them, looking back. "Wow..."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:37 pm

i blinked a few times and shok my head. "im not dead?" i asked completely suprised cuz in my head we all blew up from a car bomb. "didnt we blow up?" i asked again. "no. no, we didnt. a car blew up not too far from wher we wer tho." he paused, "u dont remember going all mental on us do u?" blake asked me. shook my head. "why wat did i say?" i asked looking him and then at kazumi.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:39 pm

"You said something about a bomb exploding, and we're all going to die..." She said, looking back at the smoke from the explosion. "Are you alright?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 pm

my eyes widened. "ya im fine..i said that? i dont even remember saying that....i just remember kazumi catching me i was gonna say thank you..thanks by the way..but i cudnt speak or think straight and then next thing i kno im up here in the air..." i explained trying not to freak out.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Kazumi nodded. "It's gonna be okay..." She said. "All that matters is that you're okay now."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Hannah narrowed her eyes confused, What did "She" mean when she said don't trust me? Hannah was puzzled and flew off to the side by herself. "Erin, Why did she say that about me?" She glanced at her innocently and confused.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 pm

"ok.." i nodded and folded my wings in and snuggled close to blake. "try and sleep..but dont go all crazy on us ok?" blake joked but woory was filing his eyes. "let me kno wen ur ready to fly again ok?" he said before kissing my forhead. "ok." i mumbled. "chris likes to lie alot..but most of the time she's on the dot about things on Itex. but i kno she's lying about you. so u hav nothing to worry about." i answered before i passed out.
jessica was being careless and started following a flock of birds that wer flying the opposite direction. in a few short minutes she wasnt with the flock anymore. she didnt kno wher she was and she cudnt see her family in the distance. she flew down into a small town called la verne.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Kazumi sighed. 'Don't worry Hannah, Chris probably didn't mean it...' Tomoyo looked around. "Hey, where's Perr- I mean, Jessica?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Hannah had an image of Jessica in a town "Um, you guys.....Jessica is not with is anymore." She concentrated on where Jessica was by the surroundings and land marks. "She is back that way in a town la Verne" Hannah glanced back and tried picking up her thoughts. Jessica....your going to be okay....keep alert we will come and find you, She glanced at Erin worried.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games