Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:12 pm
Amy giggled at the kitten's facial expression. "My, my you've got quite the personality. You know, you kind of remind me of this one cat that was at Karrie's house one evening."

She started to take her over to the bar. "Do you want a snack? Are you hungry?"

Amy ordered a saucer of milk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm
*flicks her tail, a bit annoyed that she's unable to tell Amy who she is. She can't change back here, either*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:21 pm
The bartender handed her the saucer of milk and Amy set the saucer on the floor. Then, she gently put the kitten on the floor next to the saucer. She sat down next to it.

"You look just a little bigger than the kittens I have. Maybe I can show you to them in a little bit. They're in the pet area."

She didn't care that the cat couldn't understand her. She liked talking with animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:24 pm
Jessi had just finished her break. She walked back to the information desk from the outside area in the back of the resort. She had been skating a little bit.

{{I should finally change Jessi's outfit... *facepalm*}}  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm
-dame walks in ((haha! I can say walks here all I want! walks walks walks walks rofl )) to see if the AS staff had found an earring Miru had lost. rolleyes That child. dame goes up to the desk- Hi! Yes, excuse me, I was wondering if ya'll found an earring the other night...Sunday, I believe it was. It's a drop earring, silverish in colour and has three balls dropping down from each other, connected. About yea big? -she motions about two/two and a half inches and smiles at Jessi congenially-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 pm
*looks hopefully at Amy. The pet spa was closer to the ladies' locker room at least. Then she smelled the milk. A bit thirsty, she starts to drink it*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:32 pm
Daniel stopped at the first trolley station. He had kept track of the scent until now, but as he neared the beginning of the trolley line it had faded. So not on the rail, and not this far. Looking around Daniel tried to think of where the person would have gone. The only options were the drained pool area, or perhaps the hot tubs beyond them, or the large lodge set off to the side. Seeing as he couldn't see anyone in the hot tubs or empty pool, that left only the one. Waiting for a group of visitors to pass, Daniel then headed straight for the doors leading to the lodge. As he approached the doors, he noticed the strangely sweet smell had returned. Alright now, let's see who this is then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm
{{lol}}

Jessi looked at Dame as she explained the earring and then frowned slightly when she didn't recognize the description.

"I'm sorry, Dame, but I don't remember seeing an earring like that. Do you know if this building was the only place she was in on Sunday?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Amy smiled down at the cat as it started drinking. "Aww. Good girl... or at least I hope you're a girl. If you're not, I'm sorry. I'm glad you like the milk."

Thistle slowly started to inch over from the fireplace and began to lick at the milk, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:38 pm
*having had enough to drink, obeys the catly impulse to start washing her face*

((I wonder who Daniel smells.... lol))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:40 pm
So you recognize it as Miru's? I'm not sure, I wasn't here when Mirry was, except at the end to pick her up. I'm not really sure where all she went...And with that child, there is really no telling where she lost it...if it's even really lost. lol -dame chuckles-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 pm
Amy giggled and picked up both the cat and Thistle. "Well, do you both want to go to the pet area now?"

Thistle squeaked in protest and quickly wiggled out of Amy's arms

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Alright, alright. You don't have to go out into the cold with us, Thistle..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:46 pm
Jessi smiled and laughed slightly. "Oh, I just assumed it was Miru's. She was here the longest on Sunday, and I only saw you come into this main area that night. So I just thought it was her that lost the earring. I should have asked."

Jessi started rifling through a stack of papers on her desk and finally found the stack she was looking for. She pulled a piece of paper out and pulled a pen from the pen holder. She placed the paper on the raised part of the desk and started writing.

"I'm writing down the description of the earring so we can post this up on the bulletin boards. Can you think of anything else that would help to describe it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm
*lets out a surprised squeak when she's picked up, then meows at Thistle*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm
Amy stood up, carefully cradling the cat in her arms, and then started to walk out of the lounge. "Oh, and Thistle, we weren't going to go the outside way to get to the pet area this time. I was planning on having us go through the inside way."

Thistle looked up at Amy, squeaked in protest, and then chased after her. She just caught up when they entered the information area.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games