Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:39 pm
When the crypt doors creak and the tombstone quake...
Spooks come out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize;
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!
Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide...
Or a silly spook may sit by your side;
Shrouded in a daft disguise, they pretend to terrorize.

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ
๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ด

Deaus smiled a bit as the house name was called, he did not know what house he wanted they all sounded so cool but he was glad that he was in the one with Gwen as the banner. Ok he knew it was a different raven but maybe it was destiny that he picked up the Raven for a pet and now got sent to the house with the raven on it. He sat down and saw that Garnet was sent to the slytherin house, he hoped that the two can still be freinds. The red haired boy sat down and looked at the other students. 'Now what... should I say something? Will they like me, now that I'm one of them, or will it be like everywhere else?' The boy looked around maybe he could talk to a ghost or something. He did recall there was some moving paintings maybe he could talk to them instead of his fellow classmates.

OOC:
Username

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree-
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree!
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes...
Start to shriek and harmonize!
When you hear the knell of a requiem bell;
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell;
Restless bones etherialize, rise as spooks of every size.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:26 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxฦฦ–ฦ‡ฦ ิผะ„ ิผฦณฦฆฦ› "ฦฦ–ฦ˜ะ„" ิผฦ ฦ”ะ„ฦฌฦฌะ„ โ™š
โ—† Fฯƒฯ…ะณฯ„ะฝ ฮจฮตฮปะณ โ—† ะ…lฯˆฯ„ะฝฮตะณฮนฯ€ โ—† ฦคฯ…ะณฮตฯlฯƒฯƒd โ—† spacee

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold
                                                But you will remember me, remember me for centuries
                                                And just one mistake is all it will take
                                                We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries!

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Nike raised an eyebrow when Leon immediately looked over the Slytherin table, which was just next to this table. She curiously followed the direction he was looking on, and she assumed (just assumed) that he was looking at Aimee or Caty. Or both. That was just her speculation according to her line of sight, but hers might be right because her eyesight wasn't as bad as Avian's. So if he was indeed looking at either the two of the girls--- Oh, could he be avoiding them? That might be the case. She nodded and mumbled, "That might be it" And pondered, why did it take that long for Leon to really avoid the duo, anyway? He could have done that a long time ago if he was that annoyed, right? Well, Caty and Aimee were genrally fine, just that they were becoming abit unpredictable since last year.

When being asked about what was the matter with her, she wanted to just leave him alone but on the other hand, "What's the matter of me isn't that concerning. And I'm pretty sure I have an excuse to sit here; ever heard of Avian Lovette? That guitar guy who runs the music club? He's my brother, but that's obvious already." She answered coolly. Well, she wasn't expecting Leon to talk to anyone at all, either. Even if Caty and Aimee sat with him like ninety-five percent of the time she couldn't imagine him getting comfy with them, at least that was her speculations. She could be wrong. "The difference between you sitting here and there might be a biiiiit theorethical, but I could be wrong. But whatever, feel free to not answer my question, since that's not really my real question." She sighed and facepalmed, wondering if this next question would really make her look dumb, as she didn't think she was dumb, so she asked in a low voice, ony the two of the can pick up, "My question is actually 'Are you alright?' "

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name 'cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia and you're a cherry blossom,
                                                You're about to bloom, you look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                ฯ‰ฮนโ€ h [Leon] ฮฑโ€  [the Ravenclaw Table]

โ—† ฦฒฮตะณฯˆ ฦฑฯ€ัˆฮนllฮนฯ€ษขlฯˆ ฮฃฯ€ษขฮปษขฮตd โ—† ฮ”ฯ„ฯ„ฮนะณฮต โ—† ฦฌะฝฮตฯปฮต ะ…ฯƒฯ€ษข โ—†

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image
โ—Ž ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ โ—Ž ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•’๐•จ โ—Ž

Kiley wandered into the Great Hall after her sister, parting ways as she headed for the Ravenclaw table. It had been a quiet day, mostly. She had spent most of the train ride and carriage ride reading a manga suggested to her by Colin. That didn't stop her sister from chatting away to her for the entire trip. It was fine though. She still got a few chapters in during the trip. Glancing around, Ki spotted her friends, Colin, Di, Leon and Nike. They all seemed to be having rather serious conversations though, so she decided to stay back for now, sitting alone at the table for once. She didn't mind, since she had her book. Cracking open the worn copy of Cardcaptor Sakura, Kiley continued her adventure where she left off.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
                                      Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down.
                                      Even though I'm not the only one, who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own,
                                      And that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. Oh, but life goes on.
                                      Oh, I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world.

โ—Ž x x โ—Ž x x โ—Ž

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 am
User Image
เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•

เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’ โ™ซ เฎ’ โ™ช เฎ’

space When Grace told him about what she said earlier, a thought hit him like a knockback jinx. Oh right, she was a seventh year-- this was her last year and that thought alone made him crestfallen enough. "Oh right... I almost forgot that this was your last year..." He said, "Sorry, it's just that I always thought that we were in the same year, my mind must've been going somewhere" He tried to laugh at his statement, though it made him feel bad for himself, because how could he forget that? He held her hand as he thought about it, then listened about her sister's career choices, making him giggle about this. "You mean Mira? Pfft, quite indecisive, is she? Or was she just torn between two things? But then, she could always be a potioneer and a wandmaker at the same time, right?" Then something made him a bit curious, "Speaking of which, well, you already know what I really wanted to be. What about you? What was something you want to be in the near future?"

Watching the sorting ensue, his eyebrow quirked when an Avery has sorted-- to Gryffindor. Which that alone made him recalled about Sera's family's disapproval to that Lion House. "Well, that was a surprise from someone in the Avery Family" Avian commented, half-disinterested and half-surprised. Then the list goes on and on until a certain Mortemer was called out a Slytherin, making him blink in confusion. "Did my ears lose the groove or did I just heard a Mortemer being sorted this year? Isn't that family, like, cursed or something?" Well, he did read the prophet about how there were so many casualties from them-- Not to mention that one member was literally still on the run, he heard.

โ•”
                                                          xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

โ•š

xxxxxxxx with [Grace] at [the table]

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          STAFU
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•

โ•—
                                                          Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

โ•

เฎ’ Engaged เฎ’ Attire เฎ’ Theme Song เฎ’ xxxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:29 pm
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

โ”€โ”€ โ A B I G A I L . D E V A U X โž โ‹ฎโ™š
        xxxxxxxx๏น™ (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE) ๏นš

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        ใ€Ravenclaw xxx ใ€First Year xxx ใ€Pure Blood

Abigailโ€™s body filled with chills as the hat spoke above her. Yet again, someone else warned her about being too curious, but Abigail appreciated the fact the hat understood that she knew of everyoneโ€™s warnings. Though it did mention a caution in her quest for knowledge, Abigail could only await the hatโ€™s final decision. Before she knew it the hat shouted out Ravenclaw and Abigail sat with a slight smile. Thoughts flooded her head about the house in which had been chosen for her and what she would do. But a sense of family swept over her as the Ravenclaw table cheered at the hatโ€™s decision.

Getting up and thanking the older professor, Abigail walked over to the Ravenclaw table. The table was full of so many different types of people old and young. This would be where she belonged now. This was home and these people would be her family. The small smile had now become a bigger one as she went to choose a seat.

Looking down the table, as she walked slowly, Abigail noticed the boy that had been pushed into the water. Thinking for a moment if he wanted company or not, the look on his face was enough to tell her it wasnโ€™t the best choice. There was another boy who seemed to be spaced out and looking around at the pictures on the walls. He looked nice and was sorted just before her so she knew he was probably in need of a friend as well. Taking a deep breath, Abigail walked over and sat next to him. With a simple smile she looked over to him and spoke softly.

โ€œHi. Iโ€™m Abigail DeVeaux, but you can call me Abi. Whatโ€™s your name?โ€ As she held the smile she tried to seem as polite as possible. Abigail knew she was brand new to all this and that if Maggie were here to see her right now, she would be so proud. She planned on writing her later, but for now Abigail knew that it was important to make at least one good friend in her first year. It was vital even. So why could it not be this guy beside her?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                    ศดocation : the ravenclaw table
                    ษฆealth : 100%
                    ฯeelings : happy, excited, and anxious
                    ส—ompany : deaus and the other ravenclaw students
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 pm

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ

๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ โ”‚ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐‘ฆ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ โ”‚ ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ด

Deaus blinked a bit seeing the girl sit down and speak with him. He suposed this was good, someone come to him to talk, it saved him trying to work up the nerve to go to them. He gave a bit of a nervous smile and said. "D-Deaus, Deaus Whiteshade, it's nice to meet you Abigail." He moved a strand of his long red hair out of his face as he wondered what to say next or should she wait for her to say something.

OOC:
night_crawler_andy

Xistund

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:56 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

โ”€โ”€ โ A B I G A I L . D E V A U X โž โ‹ฎโ™š
        xxxxxxxx๏น™ (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE) ๏นš

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
        ใ€Ravenclaw xxx ใ€First Year xxx ใ€Pure Blood

Letting out a cute giggle at Deausโ€™s stutter, Abigail just simply nodded. โ€œIt is wonderful to meet you too, Deaus. And again, feel free to call me Abi.โ€ She said in a friendly tone. โ€œIt looks like we both got sorted here and Iโ€™m going to be honest,โ€ Abigail started as she looked from side to side and then back to Deaus. โ€œI donโ€™t really know anyone here and I would love to have a friend. A good friend. Someone to grow with, to have fun with, and to trust.โ€ Abigail paused and looked over the boy once more. From what she saw, this looked like a good decision. If it wasnโ€™t, this would be a lesson for them both. Being as curious as she is, Abigail knew either way would be exciting. โ€œSo what do you say we try being friends? Iโ€™m sorry to be so straight forward, but I would rather try and find a good friend now over someone later.โ€ She let out another giggle in hopes that she didnโ€™t creep him out.

Oddly enough, Abigail didnโ€™t have very good communication skills. Maggie mentioned that quite often and tried to improve it as best she could. Unfortunately with how wild and curious Abigail was growing up, it just made for a more difficult time teaching this. Abigail did learn a lot from stories she read. Stories that included friends fighting battles and succeeding together. Love, passion, and friendship seemed to be the basis of most of her stories. The most important memory that hit her at this moment was of Maggie standing at the door, hugging her goodbye. On that day, Maggie told her that her first matter of business was to write her immediately, then the next thing to do was find a friend, and finally study, study, study.

Knowing that she would write Maggie later, Abigail focused on the โ€œfinding a friendโ€ part. "So. Do you?" She asked once more hoping that Deaus said yes, Abigail awaited his answer with a smile, while secretly holding back a ton of anticipation.

ศดocation : the ravenclaw table
                    ษฆealth : 100%
                    ฯeelings : happy, excited, and anxious
                    ส—ompany : deaus and the other ravenclaw students
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:13 pm

User Image
๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฐ

Deaus was taken back by the girl's words he was not sure what to say, what she said was simple but the way she said it made it seem like a rather big deal. "A-alright Abi, I can only really say I'd try to be your friend, I don't know if I can be all you hope of me to be but I will attempt to be such a friend to you." He nodded and smiled a bit and added. "And if one of us happens to die we can come back as ghosts so we can keep being freinds after death." He said cheerfully as if he would be saying they'd be freinds after school.

OOC:
night_crawler_andy

Xistund

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Seventh Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ฆ| Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ฆ| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

Selina was slightly annoyed having somehow managing to lose track of her boyfriend, and her cousins in the crush of students at the train station, and elected to walk up to the castle, rather than get stuck dealing with the usual collection of prattling younger students. It was a cool night, and the peace and quiet was a welcome respite from the headache-inducing Prefect's Meeting, and the always boisterous start of term feast.

Arriving at the Great Hall, she saw the Sorting was already in full swing with a bumper crop of Slytherins being inducted, and not so many new Ravenclaws. Selina hoped they wouldn't start yet another squabble at the Slytherin Table, as was seeming to be something of a tradition with them. At least the new prefect taking them up wouldn't have so many new First Years to keep track of, she supposed.

Looking around, she saw Hannah was already seated with a knot of her friends at the Hufflepuff Table, and she spotted her friend, Ceri with ... it took Selina a couple moments to realize the tall girl with the really short hairstyle was Antigone, as she was almost unrecognizable otherwise. She doubted Cyrus would even recognize his sister if Selina was having trouble doing so. It gladdened her heart to see her friends were in a good place now, especially after the hellish experience both endured.

Deciding she might as well spend her last Sorting Feast with her own Housemates, Selina went over to the Ravenclaw Table, and found an open space for herself, walking by Grace and Avian as she did, though she figured they'd rather not be bothered by her, as they looked to be deep in conversation. If Layton appeared, she reasoned, he could sit with her for once rather than she joining him. Sitting down, she took out a sketchpad and started work on a drawing she'd started earlier.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Minako watched as all her friends were sorted before her. Kimberly was in Slytherin the house of the snake. While Alana and Candace were in Hufflepuff the house of the badger. Where she would be she didnโ€™t know. However, that didnโ€™t mean she was excited to find out. For now she was just glad that Alana wasnโ€™t alone. It left her to focus on herself for the moment when her name was called. Hearing the sorting hatโ€™s thoughts on her, Minako was unfazed by it. She was a perfectionist and creative, and opinionated. Hearing the house of Ravenclaw, the Japanese girl smiled before making her way over to the table with blue.

Seeing her outfit chance color, Minako smiled. It was a nice color particularly one of her favourites next to red. As she approached the Ravenclaw table she noted not only the eagle but Peter. Not wanting to deal with him she saw two other first years. In theory she figured she might as well join them and avoid any possible confrontation with the boy she shared the same house with. โ€œHello, Iโ€™m Minako Tanaka. My friends call me Mina.โ€ She greeted Deaus and Abigail as she took a seat next to them. Hopefully they didnโ€™t mind her joining them.

With : Ravenclaws... Abigail & Deaus

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Xistund
                                                  night_crawler_andy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image

โค Dating Avian Lovette โค

User Image Grace smiled at Avianโ€™s realisation. It was hard to admit that they were a year apart. Sucked really because next year she wouldnโ€™t see him. How did Wendy and Evander do it? She didnโ€™t know but she wished she had some idea. However, she didnโ€™t and it wasnโ€™t like she was going to ask Mira to find out for her. No, this was something she could deal with on her own. โ€œYeah, hard to believe sometimes uh?โ€ She said wishing she had of been born a year later.

With the talk about the future, Grace knew her sister wasnโ€™t the surest. If she hadnโ€™t have pushed her it would never have happened like it did. Though she wasnโ€™t going to judge. Her sister and her were never the closest until a few years ago. All it took was a near death experience. โ€œYes, Leo has her life completely figured out. Mira on the other hand is drifting in the lane of the undecided.โ€ She answered him. โ€œShe could have. Though I think she wants to focus on one thing or something like that.โ€ She explained.

โ€œAs far as I go, I wanted to do something in law. Though like the rest of my family I changed my mind.โ€ Grace smiled before adding. โ€œI have you to thank for that I guess. After hearing about what you wanted I decided I was going to be a potioneer like my mum.โ€ She was quite sure that was what she wanted to do with her life. Once she took law she found out it wasnโ€™t what she wanted to do after all. โ€œIn fact Mira and I are going to be working together. Weโ€™re kind of starting our own family business of sorts.โ€ Grace liked the idea, granted it had been her idea.

As they watched the sorting Grace had to do a doubt take. Did she just hear an Avery placed in Gryffindor? That would go over wellโ€ฆ โ€œThatโ€™s definitely different.โ€ She added her own comment before eventually the last name Mortemer came up. Thatโ€™s right a Mortemer. Graceโ€™s family may live a rather muggle life for a pureblood family but she wasnโ€™t living under a rock. โ€œWell either weโ€™re both losing our hearing or we both heard right.โ€ She answered him. โ€œFrom what I know good news doesnโ€™t exactly follow that family.โ€ She added hoping that didnโ€™t mean anything. They didnโ€™t need any bad omens. Not that one family with bad news circling them would cause to much trouble.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Hope my post is okay. Using my neighbours laptop and it's a little funky. I describe it as a laptop wanting to be a tablet.

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Hแด‡แด€แด…แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:07 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

Seventh Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ…ฆ| Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก Prefect |โ…ฆ| Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

After listening to the Headmaster's start of term address, Selina tucked into her meal. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until the aroma of warm food greeted her. Salad and rolls followed by roasted chicken with new potatoes and steamed asparagus, accompanied by a goblet of ice cold pumpkin juice. Now the warmed apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream was a comforting memory, as the Seventh Year relaxed during the feast. Annoyingly, there was one last duty she needed to perform, one which would have been delegated to a younger prefect had one stepped forward to accept it.

Glancing at her watch and then snapping the lid shut, Selina smoothed down her skirt as she rose from her seat, and dinged her goblet to gain the attention of those present. "First Year Ravenclaws," she began. "I am Selina Grey, one of your House prefects, and it is my pleasure to welcome you all to our House, and conduct you up to our Common Room and dormitories. Your luggage has already been taken upstairs, so if you will follow me. Oh, and i would suggest the lot of you stay close to me; it would do to get lost on your first night."

murruelecreuset

[quote"Xistund"]

night_crawler_andy

oyehh

OOC: Exit to the Grand Staircase

OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ || Hแด‡แด€แด…แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ || Pแดœส€แด‡ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 75 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 150 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 550 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

โœฏฦ‘ฮนฦ’ั‚ะฝ ฦณั”ฮฑัโœฏฦ“ััƒฦ’ฦ’ฮนฮทโˆ‚ฯƒัโœฏฦ‡ะฝฮฑั•ั”ัโœฏ
โœฏฦคัั”ฦ’ั”cั‚โœฏฦฒฮนcั” ฦ‡ฮฑฯั‚ฮฑฮนฮทโœฏ

Gideon was happy to get to the Great Hall for the end of year feast. Honestly, he figured he was so excited to go simply because it signified the end of those cursed OWL posts. The brunette straightened his clothes before he left for the feast. He was incredibly hungry, which meant the food would be welcome. Once he made it to the room, the teen wandered over and sat at the Ravenclaw table, figuring Rhys would rather sit there. He pulled out a small version of one of his dad's law book and worked on reading it. Hopefully Rhys would soon accompany him or this night would get really boring. Plus, Gid wanted to ask how he did on the OWLs....

Diamond Wales

Tสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡s ษชษด สŸษชา“แด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ แด„ส€แด€แดกสŸ
Lแดsแด‡ สแดแดœส€ ษขส€ษชแด˜, แด›ส€ษชแด˜ แด€ษดแด… า“แด€สŸสŸ
Wสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด€ษด แดษด ษดแด-แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡
Tสœแด€แด›'s แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€sแด‡สŸา“
I'แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด€ษดแด… I'แด แด‡ ษดแดแด›ษชแด„แด‡แด… แด›สœแด€แด›
Wแด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข's แด‡แด€sส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดแด€แด… ษชs า“สŸแด€แด›
Tสœแด‡แด แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดสŸแด‡ สœษชษชสŸs'สŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›ษชแดแด‡
Yแด‡แด€สœ, แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… Lแดส€แด… ษขแด€แด แด‡ แดœs แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษดs

Sฯƒ ฯ‰ั” cฯƒฯ…ฦ–ษ— ฦ–ั”ฮฑัฮท ะฝฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ฯƒ cฦ–ฮนะผะฒ

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games