Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton found his way to the Hufflepuff table, sitting near the end where people were mainly absent. He was excited to finally be old enough to watch other first years be sorted. He remembered when he was being sorted fondly, even if his brother teased him for being sorted into Hufflepuff, which was made fun of a lot. But honestly, he'd much rather be in Hufflepuff than Slytherin. But he had to say, both houses suited the brothers perfectly.

OOC: (Open for interaction!)

Quote:

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall hurried into the Great Hall after his friends, waving to them as they all went their separate ways. This left him with Rider. He happily skipped after her toward their usual spots. He sat beside her, then grinned. Rider said she was going to try out for the team, and he gasped in honest surprise. "Oh no! I don't want you to get hurt! I would be so sad if you get hurt!! That game hurts so much!" He looked quite nervous, the boy frantically adjusting his glasses. He didn't want to see his best friend get clobbered! He hugged Rider tight, shaking with honest upset. "I-if you want to play, I'll be at every game to cheer for you, okay?" He released the girls, then did his best to put on a smile for her sake.
SummerIsles

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Qoda

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:56 am
Morgan Critchlow
first year │ Hufflepuff │ Halfblood
User Image

After getting chosen to the hufflepuff Morgan sighed in relief and quickly walked to the table. Sitting down Morgan looked across the table seeing the ages and such. He thought that he would have an okay year and started to relax. Pulling out a book from no where he would start to flip through the pages finding where he was, the book was about potions. Almost seemingly like 2 minutes he would put down the book and close it being done with it.

Looking over infront of him was a boy probably in second or third year. He decided to try to make friends so he tryed to get his attention. " Uh.. Hey how's agoing" trying to act a bit mature. " My name's Morgan" he would stretch out his hand.

King Beardly

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:22 am
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph sighed as he heard the Hat's words. Well, it would be an interesting conversation with his family, to say the least. He'd heard from his father the rest of his family's thoughts on Hufflepuffs, though his cousin-in-law was a Hufflepuff. Of course that didn't mean they still felt that way. He made his way over and lowered himself next to another boy who had been sorted. He was kind of disappointed that Levi had been sorted into another house, but he'd see him during classes, at least.

Deciding that he couldn't do anything about that, he looked over to the kid next to him. He didn't know him, and maybe he could get to know him.
                                                      "Um, hey. I'm Zeph. Um, what's your name?" Okay, so not the most eloquent response, but he wasn't exactly sure the kid would like him. Zeph was at least making the attempt, however.

════════════════════════

Thinking: My family's going to be so thrilled with this...
                                                      OOC:
                                                      Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

ImSoLonely0

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Qoda

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:43 am
Morgan Critchlow
User Image

At the corner of his eye he could see another kid sit beside him. Taking a quick examination the boy introduced himself to Morgan. " Oh hello!" speaking quickly while accidently dropping his book, reaching over for it. He would turn himself to face the boy. " Hi Zeph, My name is Morgan. You in hufflepuff to?" he would add not knowing what to really say, putting his hand out and clearing his throat.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:54 am
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph smiled, shaking the offered hand. Well, at least he broke the ice. However, he figured it was kind of obvious that he'd been sorted there. "Yeah, I kinda did. I don't know how the rest of my family's going to react though. Most of them are Slytherins and think Hufflepuffs are useless. Guess I get to prove them wrong. What about you? Your family's going to be disappointed or not?" He leaned against the table, his smile easy and confident. He could do this, he just needed to remember that he wasn't a coward.

════════════════════════

Thinking: My family's going to be so thrilled with this...
                                                      OOC: Lonely, we use past tense in the guild. Please remember this while writing your post. Thank you.
                                                      Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

ImSoLonely0

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:14 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy felt bad about the tension between Eli and her: it had been so bad that Jean had even more or less told them (or her) to have a time out. But, it wasn't like she was wrong for being annoyed at Eli: he totally was avoiding her! And the only remote possibility, Cathy could think was the quidditch thing last year, when she was sent up to the Hospital Wing, but it wasn't like she was even upset about that. She wasn't even at the end of the year. She recovered fine and it gave her time to catch up on reading some books she'd been meaning to-like that best selling romance novel in Hong Kong at the moment that her old nanny had recommended for her to read. It was really good, and the Chinese dialogue so pretty and romantic!

Anyways, it was obvious, he was avoiding her, and she saw no reason she shouldn't be mad at Eli for avoiding her. It was weird. She let out a small sigh before coming to the Hufflepuff table, a few minutes late as she took a short detour to make sure she was put together and ready to be the best Hufflepuff prefect ever. They would love and respect her, and all the first years could brag to their friends about how they had the nicest and prettiest prefect to help them out in their house.

As she was walking past she caught the conversation of Lyall and some other girl she was sure in his year... was it Rose? Riley? No... Rider, right? Well, good thing she went over all her housemates name before the start of the school year, right? She paused and smiled at Lyall and Rider before taking a seat, "Don't worry, it isn't that bad. I mean, I was hit a few times last year... and my friend Eli along with Miss Lovette managed to down me, which is a feat because I'm generally untouchable with bludgers... good thing about being small right? Anyways, they were just on top of their game that day and it was a long game, but as you can see I patched up just fine."

She waved a hand at herself showing such, "Besides, this year my big brother is interning in the hospital wing. He's like a genius healer. He'll make you even better than before, health wise. You should totally try out..." She paused and looked at Lyall, "you too. The more the merrier you know." Cathy smiled a large smile at the underclassmen and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 pm
Morgan Critchlow
User Image

After Morgan shook hands he sighed and listened. " Wow that sucks. I hope your family dosen't freak out to much for being hufflepuff. Slytherin is just a bunch of wackos.". He would try to cheer him up. " My family probably wont care. My mom was Ravenclaw but I dont think it matters.". he would then try to change the subject while stretching his arms. "You exited for this year? I know I am", he would give out a chuckle.

Diamond Wales

Qoda

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

When Lyall hugged her, Rider cuddled into his embrace and smiled happily at her friend. She could feel him shaking slightly, so she turned and hugged him again after he'd released her. "Don't worry..." She stopped when the fifth year named Cathy (Rider had heard her name announced at the games) commented that she'd be fine. She nodded and smiled at Her, then turned back to Lyall. "Anyway, Lyall, I'll be fine. Even if I get hit, I'll be fine. I can take a bit of a beating." She smiled and nuzzled against her best friend. Then she let out a little sigh. "Addy's sister got sorted into our house!" She clapped and waved at the girl, hoping she saw them.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall didn't want to be upset on the night of the Welcoming Feast, so he put on a smile, hoping it would improve his mood. Rider hugged him a second time, so his smile became a bit more heartfelt. She said she'd be fine, then someone else spoke up. The boy whirled to see Cathy, one of his... acquaintances? She spoke about getting hurt, and ultimately knocked unconscious by the dangerous bludgers.He gasped and covered his mouth, now worried about them both. She said her brother was interning with the nurses, but that didn't make it better! When she subtly hinted that he was to try out again, he sadly shook his head. "I'm not going to try out again this year. I told Mumma about the game, and she just got so worried! I promised I wouldn't play anymore. Plus, those bludgers really hurt." He felt bad, because he didn't want to disappoint anyone, but it would also hurt him to play. When Rider mentioned Matida having been sorted, he clapped politely, but there were other things on his mind. Although he didn't lose a bit of his smile, Lyall was worried sick.
SummerIsles

mc2

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy leaned forward and batted her eyes innocently at Lyall and said with a bit of a pout, "Aww... you wouldn't even do it for me? Something like keeper you are fairly safe from bludgers if that is your worry. I mean I'm terrified of bludgers but you don't see me hiding in the stands every game. And, as for your Mum..." Cathy leaned forward and said conspiratorially and with a wink, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

She straightened up and said, "Besides, you don't trust us to take care of you guys? Come on, I'll make sure we got your back. And, Lyall, if you are so worried about Rider trying out, you could work to become a beater and the best there is so you can protect her. Oh... it'll be so dashing and brave! Like a knight in a fairy tale!"

Cathy giggled and said, "Besides, it is fun and a great way to stay in shape and do something good for your house and be with friends. So much!" Jumping up she said with a wave as she headed down the table to chat with more people, "Have fun you two! And, please do try out, we'd love to have you both! Or at least I would."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Puff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Flustered
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Okay... so... that... happened. And was weird. Really weird. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo was quite certain that her face was now permanently red; she was blushing far too much, and three was simply no way she'd ever get back to her original coloring. This was her life now. Perma-blush, forever. The blonde didn't even have the presence of mind to try and find Emily as she approached her house's table, just settled into the first empty seat she came to, staring off into the distance and chewing on her lip hard enough that she'd already drawn blood. She'd figured Kenny would want to get away from her, she hadn't expected him to offer to ride with her. And then to insist on doing so when she told him he didn't have to and that she was sure there were other people he'd rather ride with. She certainly hadn't expected him to try and make conversation while they'd ridden. Maybe he just couldn't stand the awkward silence, she reasoned. He was being nice, because he'd noticed she was anxious, and he was a nice guy. It wasn't like he really wanted to talk to her... Merlin, how much had she prattled on about nothing? The ride had seemed to last forever. She'd spent half of it feeling like there was a frog in her throat, and the other half desperately trying to stop herself from talking. Just. Stop. That's all she'd wanted to do, but no, instead she'd just gone on and on and on about absolutely bloody nothing. She hadn't been able to look at him once the entire trip, had looked everywhere but at him, outside, at her feet, a the wall, anything but meeting his gaze and having to notice how uncomfortable he undoubtedly was. She couldn't believe he hadn't literally run away as fast as he could when they'd arrived at the castle. Instead, he'd walked with her the whole way to the Great Hall, still trying to make small talk. At least by that point, she'd freaked herself out so much she hadn't been able to word vomit all over him again.

spaceOkay, so, presumably he didn't think she was an utter moron, right? She didn't think anyone would've had the patience to put up with how she'd been acting if they did. Maybe... okay, maybe he liked her? Probably not enough to actually be friends with her or anything, and definitely not in the same way that she evidently (idiotically) liked him, but enough that he didn't mind chatting with her if they were in a room together with nothing else to do. She was trying to slow down her breathing, to calm herself down, because she was pretty sure she was literally shaking. Not enough to be noticed, she didn't think (read: she hoped), but she certainly felt like she was vibrating. Okay. Whatever. He was gone now, anyway, he was at his own table... She glanced over towards Slytherin, swallowing when she caught sight of the older boy, and immediately turned back to her own table. Dammit, how were her cheeks getting even redder? But she could literally feel them heating up. Hadn't they already been like that? Was there literally any blood left in the rest of her? She didn't think so. Okay, so, back to Plan A: spend the entire year hiding in her Common Room, where there was absolutely no chance of ever accidentally running into him. That was reasonable. That totally wasn't overreacting. Not one bit.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Puff Table with Zeph, Morgan and Layton
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Disappointed but Optimistic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, it's not as though we'll never spend any time together. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela was actually really put out to not have been sorted into the same house as Aster; still, ever the optimist, she told herself that it wasn't really all that bad. The Sorting Hat was clearly very clever (or so she assumed; it had certainly seemed that way to her), and if it said she was a Hufflepuff, then she was sure she was a Hufflepuff. And, as she approached the correct table, she realized what the hat may have meat by the two of them being closer than she thought; Aster's house table was right next to her own. The seat her friend had chosen wasn't in a spot where Pam could easily sit nearby, but she was sure the two of them would manage to work things out so that they were sitting back to back with one another from now on. That way, if they wanted to talk, all they had to do was turn to the other table.

spaceFiguring that, if she couldn't hang out with Aster for the night, she might as well get to know her housemates, Pam scanned the table, looking for any of the faces who'd been in the crowd in the antechamber. She didn't see Izzy, sadly, but she could always catch up with the other girl later, she supposed. For now... Hah! She spotted a boy, one she knew for a fact had been with the first years, mostly because he'd practically towered over all of them. The blonde approached him, and one other first year he was sitting with. and took a seat across from them, smiling ear to ear. "Hi! I'm Pamela!" she said, probably with a little more pep than necessary. Well, she couldn't help it, this whole thing was pretty exciting, after all. She stuck her hand out across the table to the two boys. "Oh, lemme see if I can remember what your names are! Uuuuuh... Morgan! And... uuuuuuh... Something weird with a Z?" Her expression turned apologetic, and she blushed pink. "Not that I mean weird in a bad way! Just, uh, it's not like it was Zachary, right? It was an unusual name? Unique?" She hoped she hadn't accidentally offended him. Some people thought that being called weird was a bad thing, after all. She'd never really been like that, but then, her mothers were both the sort of women to take it as a compliment, even if it had been meant as an insult. So she was pretty accustomed to being called weird, and to not thinking anything of calling someone or something else weird. She really needed to remember not to just say things like that all the time; she might upset someone.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

User Image

(( OOC: ))

ImSoLonely0

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:35 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton was just about to greet the boy who had greeted him before another first year took him away.. wait.. first year?!? This kid was most definitely several inches taller than him, and while Layton wasn't the tallest kid ever, it wasn't like he was that short either. It was hard to believe this other boy was eleven, but then Layton had to remind himself that he was only a year older. Soon enough, another girl joined them, once again a first year. Well, he decided that he could still engage them in conversation. He just hoped his eyepatch wouldn't freak them out. He really had to get surgery on his eye or something. "Hey all, and welcome to Hufflepuff. You're now an official Badger. But don't worry, we're all friendly here," he said, with what he hoped to be a warm smile.

OOC:

Diamond Wales
ImSoLonely0
Cara MiaKitty

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:43 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper sat as the table with a stretch a smile on her face. She was certainly enjoying the sorting thus far. Every time another ickle firstie was sorted she clapped, she did so especially loud when one came to join the house of badgers. She was certain she'd never hooped and hollered this much, though that wasn't quite true because she hooped and hollered a lot. Everything seemed magical and well it was, quite literally. Though she was only in her second year she already felt quite official and was more than willing to help other students find there way about. She hoped that at some point she'd become a prefect so she could do it in an official manner. This was wonderful.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games