Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei entered the office in his usual fashion greeting all those who came his way with his usual smile. As he approached the door he bowed before his Kage. "Masaru-kun I request permission to travel to Sunagakure. There is something of a personal matter I wish to address there." he said folding his arms behind his head.

Chakra: 975/1175
Stamina: 445/445

User Image

Blessings Followed by Sin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Punished Knight

The clone would greet his friend as he walked in but gave him a slight quizzical look after his request. "I don't see no problem with that.. but should that really be something you would want to do when you have partial beginnings of a squad?"  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:21 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei shook his and laughed lightly. "The young Senju I've taught a decent foundation to in order for him to learn on his own from here. I may leave a clone here in the office with you in case I'm needed. How's that?" he asked chuckling to himself a bit.

Chakra: 990/1175

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 6000 ::

Feeling quite forgotten after being silent for so long the clone would clear its throat. The clone still studying the sphere of water floating inches above its hands Decided it'd do one last sweep of the borders before actually speaking up to the Hokage. The sphere visibly beginning to not take the shape ibara's clone would ask it to, partially fatigue on part of the clone and partially the clones mind being eslewhere deep in thought.

The clone surveyed the sphere closely, looking at the thousands of tiny bubbles floating around inside, each was a representation of the chakra of each villager. Some naturally larger than others, which of course were the well trained shinobi, the smaller chakras were the civilians and even some of the genin.

With a sigh the clone would instead of allowing the water to fall to the floor, as the previous clone had before Ibara returned sending him to do this menial task, would walk toward the window of the Hokages office, still inspecting the sphere every inch of the way. With extreme concentration the clone transfered the sphere to just one hand and used the other to slide the window open just enough to reach out and dump the water the tile roof just outside the window.

Finally turning back to Masaru, the hokage, he would speak up. "Lord Hokage, As you well know over the last while I have been working very hard to keep the village safe." The clone paused for a moment before conintuing. "I am requesting a promotion to the rank of Jounin." Turning to the Senju who had just finished speaking with the Hokage. "Obviously if I am promoted to said rank the team would need one more still, unless under a special cicumstance, I would remain on the team as a colleague of Jurei instead of a Pupil." The clone would wait for a response before it released itself sending the information and valuable chakra back to Ibara.

Sorry for the long delay between posts, I work retail and this is our super busy time of year for reasons I'm sure you understand.

Blessings Followed By Sin
Punished Knight

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:52 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei turned his head to face Ibara and bounced back between him and Masaru. This was a chance for him to uncover things about his families past and quite frankly its not something he wanted to share with others. "With all due respect Yamanaka-kun, I'm doing this off the books. I'm chasing a rather personal family matter that seems quite delicate. I'd prefer to travel alone, no offense at all." he said smiling slightly. He didn't want to be rude but delicate family matters he'd rather not have people tagging along for.

Chakra: 1005/1175

User Image

Jonderken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:36 pm
"Hmmm.. I believe that is doable. So be it, you are promoted to Jounin. Congratulations Ibara-kun. Err.. clone of Ibara-kun." Turning to the Senju however he began, "A Senju family matter in Suna? Why is everyone wishing to travel to Suna as of late, and all because of family matters as well.." Masaru's clone began to stroke his chin a bit as he gave a questioning look to Jurei. "Ibara-kun.. You can read minds correct?" The clone shot a look towards the Yamanaka clone that he should be able to read it as to read the Senju's mind if possible. It wasn't that he didn't trust his shinobi, he just didn't like being lied to. "Also, clone of Ibara-kun. Could you get your original to come here? I have personal matters I wish to talk with him about."

Jonderken

Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 575 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 6000 ::

The clone nodded to the hokage in response to both questions. "Yes, one moment." The clone closed its eyes for a few seconds then opened them "Ibara is on his way." then turned his attention toward the Senju in the room, with a sigh the clone said. "Sorry, but it is what the hokage wishes." The clone weaving signs with his eyes as he spoke began to dig through the senju's mind. It should be no issue, there were no mental blocks, something that only a Yamanaka could do, and one at a Hokage level at that. Meanwhile the original Ibara was quickly approaching.

Ibara appeared outside the room following his Shinshun no Jutsu from the Academy. He had left his genin behind with instructions on how to continue her training. Should she desire to, and he was sure she would want to. Ibara didn't bother to knock as he had been summoned by the Hokage, and his clone as already in the room which the Hokage's clone occupied. "Yes, Lord Hokage?" Ibara looked between the three in the room noticing that Jurei was here and had left his Genin behind as well. His clone appeared to be doing something but Ibara wasn't quite sure what. Ibara was sure he would know once the clone released and gave all the information that it had collected to the original. For the time being he allowed the clone to do whatever it was it was doing.

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei shook his head as Ibara placed his hand on his head to begin reading his thoughts. As he sifted through he would see a small campfire surrounded by three people. 2 young boys and an adult standing who seemed to be giving a speech. "Back when I was a part of Konoha boys I fought a strong opponent from Suna who later grew on to become one of their Sannin. When you're old enough, I left something with this rival of mine that I was never able to reclaim. When you're old enough I encourage you to seek him out so he can return this gift I gave him many ages ago." After the memory finished, Jurei removed the Yamanaka's hand gently. "With all do respect, the rest of that memory is private. You know I'm being honest now." he said shaking his head a bit.

Chakra: 1020/1175

User Image

Jonderken

Punished Knight

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:04 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei's ears perked up at the sound of the Kages voice over the loud speaker. He quickly looked at Ibara and nodded. He would need as much help as he could get in order to repel the threat. [exit]

Chakra: 1175/1175

User Image

Jonderken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 550/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi was just about to get to the building that housed the Hokage's office when he heard the announcement. He quickly turned himself around and took back off at a full out spring towards the gate. As he did he noticed a large wooden man coming out of the ground. He smiled and knew that it must be the man that had trained him, jurei.

jutsu > name||
jutsu > rank ||
jutsu > descrip.||

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 565 / 645 :: Stamina 250 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 6400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Ibara grumbled in irritation. He was about to recieve the information that had left him in such suspense for the last few days then this happened. Of course, the clone who had the barrier up had just dispersed said barrier and this happens. Ibara turned to the clone of the Hokage. "I'll leave a clone here to continue the conversation, as for me, i'm going to the gate." With a sigh Ibara flicked a few single handed seals and a clone appeared with a loud pop. Ibara himself raised two fingers toward his chin and was gone in a flash.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Jutsu used:
Shunshin no Jutsu - 10 Chakra
Kage bunshin no jutsu - 80 chakra (Additional rank chakra cost due to Yamanaka bloodline)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciano left behind everyone else

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Music

Badger Squad

The Valkarie boosted into position, opened the bay doors and allowed several armored individuals to drop ontop of the kage's building. The Drop craft would then speed off, gaining a great deal of altitude.

Meanwhile, 4 of the soldiers would palce tags in a close square formation on the kage's office roof, and take a good few steps back before detonating them. A major hunk of the roof would fall, possibly damaging anyone actually standing in the office at the time. three more individuals would throw 3 identical looking black orbs into the opening in the roof, and a thick black smoke would begin to fill the room. Their weapons would be shouldered and ready

The rest of the individuals would create a triangular perimeter, using their special training to gain a good outlook on the surrounding area.

Zero-One
Appearance
Action: Placed explosive tag

Zero-Two
Appearance

Zero-Three
Appearance

Zero-Four (Conscript):
Appearance

Zero-Five
Appearance
Action: Threw Orb

One-One
Appearance

One-Two
Appearance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 485 / 645 :: Stamina 250 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 6400 ::

The clone of Ibara would look out the window as the giant aircraft darted toward the building. With a sigh the clone would prepare itself. The aircraft disappeared as it flew over the building and Ibara sensed what was it? Five? Six? No.. Seven, yes seven bodies land on the roof just above the room they stood in. This was a planned strike. Had they seen Ibara and his failed mission? No. Impossible, they were using Henge no Jutsu and hiding the entire time, not even their target had seen who they were. No matter the clone thought and dashed forward grabbing the clone of the Hokage and quite literally dragging him from the room as the tags were being planted. Moments after they exited the room an explosion detonated and a large cloud of smoke enveloped the two clones. This in no way bothered Ibara's clone, it was actually helpful. The clone could sense where the seven men were, and as far as he knew the men could not see him. The clone of Ibara ripped a piece of cloth from a flag hanging near by and cover his mouth using one hand and form seal with the free hand. Shortly after he would inhale though the cloth preventing the smoke from entering his lungs. Inhaling deeply he infused Fuuton chakra into the air then Exhaled. The smoke would be pushed away as well as a large chakra air bullet be expelled from his mouth toward the hole in the roof of the building.

Jutsu Used:
Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ]
Official Description: Fuuton • Atsugai is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After releasing his black Wind elemental from his body, Kakuzu will use the spirit to release a large wind blast. Working in conjunction with his partner Hidan, they can make use of Hidan's immortality to have Hidan get in close to their target and pin them down while the blast hits them both. Hidan will survive the blast but their target will normally not be as lucky.
Guild Description: The user inhales, and then releases a large projectile made of compressed Fuuton Chakra. When the projectile makes contact with anything, it explodes in to a swirling vortex of wind powerful enough to decimate buildings.

Yo-ko

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Jonderken

Yo-ko

User Image
XXXXXAfter making his announcement on the loud speaker the clone could hear the sound of the aircraft from before. Although it might not be exactly the same, it was the same model. The build shook and creaked as the aircraft made it's way on top of it, landing on the roof to let the soldiers out. As he waited to see their next move, the clone was snatched away from his spot and pulled out into the hall before the explosion went off. The clone punched the wall out of frustration. The UHV was persistent.

XXXXXAs the explosion went off on the roof, the real Masaru was just entering the building from the front entrance. He would race his way up the stairs until he ran into the others. "Status report!" His voice would probably be muffled to the soldiers because of the sounds of the falling debris and smoke going off, but Ibara and his could could most likely hear him.

XXXXX-- "--" --

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games