Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Let me perfectly and blatantly clear to ALL THREE OF YOU IN THIS OFFICE. I won't have anyone messing it up while Kin-Sama is on her leave and I don't care for any excuses any of you have." And that was exactly how he entered into the office. The aura resonated off him was dark - eyes light ablaze with a type of white sheen. You could tell how serious he was..and how serious this was going to get if any of them continued. "Kodoki, you are a RAIKAGE NOW. I expect a better showing than this to anyone, including Kyo. As for you, boy." He walked right across the room from the door, grasping the lad by the back of his shirt and lifting him in the air. "If I find you causing trouble in Kinpaku's office again I'll have you chained to a leash on the borders of Kumogakure for watching duty." He didn't even wait for the boys response before tossing him across the room onto a couch, and then he turns to Suki. His expression had completely changed, though, from what he was doing before. In fact, it was as if he was no longer angry at all and a light smile eclipsed all his features. The aura subsided, a lean was present, and he became a completely non-threatening person. "Hello there~ Look, I'm not too keen to summons in the office area, so if you would please either take these gorgeous felines outside or let them disperse? I hope I'm being as reasonable as possible." Lightly he grasped the young ladies hand before him, showing just how easy going he was being. "And it seems we have yet to meet~ I'm sorry to have never made the acquaintance of one so beautiful~ You'll have to pardon me." Where he'd been, what he was doing during the time of the attack was completely up in the air. No no, he need not explain anything~

Redera Issun

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:41 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke walked up the steps to his kages office, he had heard that they had recently instated a new one so he was going to meet them. The state of the room he walked in on however was not something he was expecting. Who he assumed to be the kage had another ninja in a head lock. Said ninja was currently chewing on what he could only guess was either a summon or possibly the freakiest looking cat he'd ever seen. Shaking his head he looked at the final person in the room noticing it was one of the jounin from the incident. She looked pretty peeved at something...probably the two who were wrestling around with the freaky cats on their heads. Clearing his throat he aimed to get their attention. "Excuse me? Am I interrupting anything? If I am I can go I just needed to ask Raikage-sama about something regarding an advancement in my career," he said with a lazy drawl to his voice. The man bore a striking resemblance to Daitomi, if anything he was pretty much her male counterpart. However he watched as a man came in and pretty much told the raikage and the boy chewing on the cat summon off. Then the guy goes bi polar and starts flirting with the jounin. The people of this village were freakin weird.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| Stamina Count: 155 / 155 |
| AC: 7400 |

{{OOC: }}

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm
Kyo dropped the cat as he was flung on to the couch, making a 'oof' sound when hitting it and grumbling at Apollo his many nicknames, old man, d*ckhead, ect. "You should refrain yourself from doing such things in Kinny's office. Hmph..." He mumbled under his breath a few other words like 'he just wants those boobs on Sukai-chan...' but stopped grumbling when Shi walked over to the couch and rested his head on Kyo's leg before walking over and licking Sukai's hand than pushing up to land his front paws on Apollo's chest, licking the man's face with much slobber and strawberry pocky smell. He loved these people unlike Kyo who detested Apollo. Shi stopped the licking before going to Daisuke, not having seen him before in his memory so he did the same to Daisuke as he did to Apollo, slobber all over the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's ear twitched in aggravation was Kyo .. . . eating her cat!? As she was about to hiss in protest and disperse the poor kitten from its suffering a new presence entered the room. Turning slightly her eye dilated looking at the new man. She felt like she should have known him. But he was unfamiliar to her. Could I have missed this man the whole time I've lived here and have interacted with the others? it just showed their were people Suki had yet to meet in Kumo. Not a real surprise to the usually timid and secluded medic. Sukai half expected the two to get scolded but was thrown off when the man turned to her and spoke in a more soothing manor. The poor Sage couldn't help but blush lightly and nod. "V-Very~" She smiled at him, he was quite charming. As he toke her hand and spoke of them never crossing paths she did a small curtsy. B-Beautiful? I-I'm nothing of the sort! "I am Sukai Chiryō-shi, you probably haven't seen me before because I often take residence in the Hosptial. . . I'm a medic. And you are~?" The soft spoken medic added in, remembering she had yet to catch his name. Suddenly the cat that had been being devoured by Kyo ran across the room and behind Suki's legs, barring it's teeth at the young boy. Joining with the other cat that had been on Doki's head, the both dispersing behind Suki as she spoke to this new man.

((00c: I don't think I've laughed so hard at a post before XDDDD Poor Suki........ and , curse you DC! Dx xD ))

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

Leave it to Doki to believe that this office can have even a moments worth of piece. It was not solely the fault of her offender, but rather her fuse breaking at the wrong place and time. Perhaps it had been too long since she last vented on Kyo. But his biting and scratching as usual did the shitty things to her arm. At any rate, he was jerked out of her hold out of two things. Her weakened state; from passing out onto her chair after discovering the tail of a feline perched ontop of her shoulder, and two, from Apollo's vice of just doing what he felt like anyway.

For the most part, she was barely conscious with all the things going on. But the arrival of the new person, and the familiar words 'advancement'. Like the cash register, her eyes suddenly popped awake and quickly she stood up. Regardless of Apollo's situation sorting, Sukai's peacemaking, and Kyo's instigating, her sole duty was forever the torch she carried.

"It's fine. Hatake-san. What about your advancement again?" It was unbeknownst to her of the kitten. Cats, large or small, to Doki had nothing likable to them at all. She sat at the desk where it would represent one's current rank. Thusly, the responsibilities also. She was half dazed but slowly blinking awake. From her peripheral view, Apollo had somehow come in. And Kyo was crestfallen. Damn. My credibility is starting to shake again.. I will not mess up again! Rather viciously, she looked intense. "Shi, sit." Said Doki rather eerily. Since the dog, however innocent, was causing a slight distraction above everyone else who just did their own thing.

OOC:.

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

Tenshi_Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke grimaced as the dog licked his face he let out a disgusted splutter as he quickly wiped his face and scowled at the dog shaking his head he stepped around the dog and up to doki. "Yes Raikage-sama I, Daisuke Hatake, seemed to have acquired enough experience to advance to the rank of chuunin," He said in a professional manner, he could see that she was having health issues so he was trying to make this as quick and efficient as possible. He also wanted to escape from these freaky people and train so that he could catch up with his sister and if he wanted to do that he would have to kick his training up a notch.

| Kumogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |

Jutsu Used:

Redera Issun

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Another shinobi to advance in the ranks. It was not so long ago since the destruction of many village areas. But a rankup at this time was a good sign. She stood up to officially promote him with broad pride and joy. "Daisuke Hatake, from this point on, the village recognizes your new rank of Chuunin. Work hard and prosper. Congratulations!" She said, giving him two thumbs up. He looked like he was in a hurry. And partly, Doki could tell since she had the same urgency. However, promotions, band handouts, they were her favorite moments regarding her job. Turns out, the job of a Raikage was just the same. If not it was more in depth to what she already knew how to do.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

Tenshi_Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

Daisuke bowed to the woman before him, because she was most obviously a woman. "Thank you Raikage-sama I'll do you and the village proud and ascend the ranks even further," he said coming up from his bow with a smile on his face. As he turned to leave he turned back to the occupants of the room and waved. "Sayonara for now, Shiro-kun, Neko-chan, Inu-kun, Raikage-chan~" He said addressing apollo, sukai, kyo, and doki respectively as he left the office to go train.

[Exit to Academy]

| Kumogakure | Chuunin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |

Jutsu Used:

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

Black would arrive at the Kage's building and enter, his thighs a bit in pain still despite the help from back in the hospital. At least they had fixed his back up some from the stone hedge swiping it up something mean. As he limped a bit towards the office he would knock on the door before slowly opening it to peak inside.'' Raikage - sama..?'' He asked blinking and leaning into the door, his balance slowly giving from his throbbing thighs.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki's ear twitched ignoring the Neko-chan nickname. But her attention came back to the world once a new presence came into the room. Turning slightly she noticed a new genin. But something was off about him. Her years of being an elite medic gave her the knowledge to pick up even on the keenest of things. Looking back to the man she dipped her head to him in a polite manor. "Please excuse me for a moment." Letting go of his hand she approached the genin. Her eyes scanned him, her purple hues hovering over his features poking into the room. "Is your leg in pain?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

She saw him off. Happy that he was just as well with his new rank. Promotions. Always a good news. Just as she thought to leave now, another had entered. He had a distinct appearance, if not for his fashion. So he was easily recognizable in her head anyway, since they've already met before. One of the new Genin, Black. He sorta hobbled in with an almost pained disposition. The way he moved his leg and what not. Of course, Sukai had noticed. She was already there. Doki sat back down. "What is it, Black-kun?" Doki sighed. Either he hadn't heard her order everyone to report to the hospital, or they were running short on staff. At the very least, there were profound medics in this room. Sukai being one of the primary ones.

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

Tenshi_Ryukai

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

Black would look around seeing only three familiar faces and one new one, a young lady with silvery hair and purple hues. She took notice of him, which made him jolt and lean back out of the door; but his legs did not cooperate according to plan.. Standing still with them shaking he looked up staring at her as she began to scan him, when did she get in front of him so fast?! Or was he just not paying attention.. Black would look down at the superior's feet before slowly looking up to meet eye to eye with her. His golden hues shaking from a bit of fear of the woman as she asked if his leg was in pain, the last thing he would want is another doctor.. Especially since his time with Doki... Shaking and looking as if he had seen a ghost he began to back up and stumble backwards from his legs giving out.'' Ah!'' The young genin would fall back almost as if freely from his back pain still settling, his eyes stretched as he began to swing his arms to the side to land flat on his belly.'' . . . . Phew... Close one..'' He laid on his stomach in the hall with his arms extended forwards before bringing themselves to his face and hiding it.'' I'm fine, t-thanks for asking though..'' He said nervously before leaning more into his hands. Hearing the Raikage ask what did he need, he would forget and oddly take a moment to reply.'' I was gonna ask what are we going to do with the people I knocked out in edible creations..?'' He said trying to hold in the pain of his legs and back flexing, as if a brolluck beef head lifting weights to his best potential.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai raised her eyebrow up seeing the boy stumble and fall forward on the ground next to her. "Nonsense." She stated calmly, in her usual honey-bell voice. Picking the boy up with ease it only went to show her taijutsu side became of use in such situations. Though her movements were fast and may have seemed rough her moved with the elegance of pure silk. Moving over to the couch she gingerly sat him on the unoccupied spot taking a knee to the side of him. She smiled warmly, and reassuringly, to show she wasn't going to hurt him. "Both your legs is it?" She stated, raising her hands to them, each one gently laying on top of each thigh. The cool glow of the green and purple began to show as her chakra checked his muscles. Strained, . . . just as I thought. Her hands continued to glow as her chakra began to ease into his skin, and reach the strained parts. The boy would feel a cooling and relaxing sensation much like putting an icepack, though not so chilling. It only took moments and the glowing stopped. Sukai rose to her feet and smiled at the boy. "What was your name?" She looked at Doki and back at him. "Black? You can rise now and see if they still hurt. Go ahead~"

◘ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

What Doki saw was probably very awkward for them. It seems that Black probably held some discomfort from just addressing to her alone. Though as she suspected, Sukai was quick to lend aid to the male. His hobbling was worrying to anyone so it must be his good fortune to have it cared for. "Ease up a little." Spoke Doki, still tired but returning back to her calmer style. His exaggeration and extremities were pretty farfetched from his apparently timidness. But at least he had manners. She waited for Sukai to finish up with her treatment before addressing to his question. "They've been escorted to the hospital, and are receiving treatment as of now." Was really all she responded with at the moment.

It was sad to think about it, but for their future they had to continue. And so Doki fostered that forward mindset and straightened her posture a bit. "Sukai-Senpai, you and Kyo requested a mission, wasn't it? I won't delay you any further, but if I may suggest. Perhaps you should know that our village isn't in the best state. And that the number of shinobi leaving for missions for our funds and others staying to teach is kinda disproportionate. Kyo, you can go on a mission. Sukai-senmpai, if you don't mind me, saying. I think perhaps, that it's time you took on a student." She said very clearly. It wasn't as though she was trying to force it on Sukai to really do it. But rather that she acknowledged her skills enough for her to be ready to teach. "Of course, we can discuss those matters later, if you still want to go on your mission first. Whatever it is and if you can think of one." She smiled, coughing a bit before drinking some water.

OOC:

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

Tenshi_Ryukai

The Sleeping Pacifist

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:05 pm
Shi whined to Doki, going over to lick at her face too. "Just give me a cool, awesome mission already Doki! I want something interesting...." [colo=black]Kyo smirked, snapping his fingers as Shi walked back over to Kyo and set his large head on the boy's leg.

Redera Issun

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games