Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1115

Kein smiled when he saw her get ready. So it was going to be one of those types of matches. When she disappeared it reminded him of the old times when they used to fight, She was an offensive type meaning that if she disappeared she was on the offensive. When she reappeared at his side he saw her there and if it was a full on spar would have an answer for it but as this was a swordsman challenge he did not. He was utterly hopeless as a swordsman. So he simply placed his open palm on the backside of the saber where he anticipated her sword would land and put as much strength as he could into stopping the strike from hitting his ribs. He doubted he could stop it completely but if not he could slow it down enough to take out a good chuck of the pain it would cause.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 355 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] (1/2)
Sukai looked at Shiro, trying to ignore the other spars and fights around. The medic smiled and blushed slightly at his comment. "I'm just doing my duty to Kumo, like any other medical shinobi would." She only blushed a little more as he kissed her cheek then backed up. Nodding she spoke softly. "Ready as I'll ever be." Pulling her left arm back her hand made a fist. The chakra was starting to course through it.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It was a good block although Suzume was sure the strain from blocking such a blow might weaken Kein's sword. Not that it mattered, she already had a back up plan since she anticipated he would be fast enough to block her attack. When her bokken made contact with his, she placed her left hand on the back of the sword and performed the forward grind. Her blade would slide along Kein's blade, being turned down to perform a basic stab right to the Uchiha's chest area. If he was going to just keep this to a battle of weapons, then she was going to be in too close for him to stand his ground and swing his weapon.

Jutsu used: Forward Grind and Basic Stab

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro opened his scroll and got ready for the attack. He hadn't done this jutsu yet but he had too if he didn't want to get hit with Sukai's attack. He ran his chakra threw the scroll to get ready.
(ink sheild 2/5)

Shiro looked at Sukai and thought, "there she is so beautiful, so gorgeous... so deadly... FOCUS!!" He finished his througts focusing to reality as he did the hand signs for his newest ink jutsu. Keeping his eye on sukai's hand which was most likely going to come at him like a train.
(3/5 ink sheild)

"Ink sheild jutsu!" Shiro called as the scroll came to like in the form of a sheild with the crest of medical jutsu in it. The jutsu was made to protect the user from jutsu that the user draws on it to a certain point. "go for it sukai!" He said smiling at her, whether the sheild would hold or not would be the test if he correctly did this jutsu correctly.
(4/5 ink sheild [whether it blocks of not I will still learn it next post])

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:20 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] (2/2)
Sukai smiled at him as even more chakra built up until no-more could be in her arm itself. Stepping forward she then twisted her body pulling her arm back more then with great force propelled it forward her body momentum giving it that much more of a kick, the strength of the jutsu itself was far greater than the medic could have imagined. Sukai then punched the ink shield with her left hand as her right built up enough charka she brought her other arm back pulling the first away and hit it once more.
Gouwan [ Strong Arm ] --learned!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

The Sheild stood its ground against Sukai's massive attack. Shiro's ears however were ringing from the shear power the attack struck against his sheild. "Sukai that was good... next time I'm standing farther away from my sheild." He said with a smile and a kiss on Sukai's cheek.

(ink sheild 5/5 learned)

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

Sukai giggled and smiled kissing his nose. "Thanks! . . . Hmmm, what more could I do." Bringing her pointer finger up to her lips she tapped them slightly thinking. She was still in the mood for training, but maybe it was time she did a few missions. It was nice being a Chunin and all but she didn't want to be one for the rest of her shinobi carrer. Maybe it was about time she started putting her skills to the test and try to reach Jounin rank.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled watching Sukai think before he remembered, "Sukai there is a mission where we can train and get credit for jounin level. would you want to do it with me?" he said gently hugging her and smiling, "i could teach you a little bit of combat jutsu and we can spar as well." Shiro finished awaiting Sukai's answer.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:00 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai's face lit up when she heard of such a mission, of course she was going to jump at the opportunity. "Sure! When can we start!?" She hugged Shiro back, wondering how their training would turn out. Hopefully it had some very positive results.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Well first we have to get the C rank mission from the Raikages office, then we head off to the wilderness to train with just the two of us." He said with a smile seeing Sukai's smile, hugging around her waist gently. "we stay there for one day and come back stronger. Its the same mission I did with Shu awhile ago." Hopeing Sukai didn't remember Shiro dislocating his shoulder the last time.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:39 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Looking up at Shiro Sukai nodded slightly remembering when him and Chuu-kun went off to go train and him coming back with a messed up shoulder. . . that was a long day for her, everyone seemed to have gotten hurt at the same time. But she didn't mind helping all of the Shinobi. "Okay, to the Raikage's Office then! I can't wait to get started!" She exclaimed taking his hand and leading the way out of the dojo.
[Exits to Raikage's Office]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm
{lazy exits with sukai post here}  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein took a step back as their blades slid. He needed to step back and disengage before she got to close in. He was a shitty swordsman but he knew alot about melee combat.

(Jesus Christ this is a shitty post >.< )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Stepping back, that was probably the smart choice since Suzume was ready to try and keep up. The good thing about Shigure Soen is that it helped give people an edge if there were those faster than them. When Kein stepped back, the red head moved in, knowing he could not give him time to breath easy or think. Maybe he was not a swordsman but he was bound to be able to think of a way to win. Suzume swung her blade diagonally, from top left down to the right.

Yet mid way, she dropped her blade and caught it with her right hand before swinging diagonally in the opposite direction, from lower right up to the left diagonally.

Jutsu used: Summer Rain

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein had just about enough of being on the defensive. Granted he was not a swordsman but he was a Konin. He was stronger than her, faster and with better reflexes and even flexibility. As she swung downward before her wooden sword ever left her hand he stepped forward and with as much speed and strength he could muster in that instant slammed his sword into hers in an upwards slash before turning his shoulder and attempting to shoulder check her back. He would not allow himself to be on the defensive again.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games