Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)
Remy's eyes went huge. She was just trying to be nice, and Caitlin made her feel like a swot. Rem looked up at Sam again, and offered a smile. "Are you excited for this year? We get Hogsmeade, but you live here, and electives! What did you choose? I'm in Advanced flying two, music, art, Wandless Magic, and Healing!" she rattled off. She looked curiously at him, woundering if he was in any of his classes. She watched in her peripheral vision as Caitlin put her head phones in. Argh! That made Rem mad, given that she thought the second year was a friend. Oh well.
Wearing
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked back at Caitlin when she found him, Samuel and Remy. Although he hadn't known the boy's name was Jade until now, he had seen the dark skinned boy who was playing guitar, and mentally noted his name. Cameron darted his eyes at Samuel as he commented on Caitlin's hair. That's it, I blew it, he thought, narrowing his eyes. He remembered the several conversations the two students shared about how the second year preferred naturally colored hair. However, he looked back up at the girl when she said she was probably going to grow the color out. Still in the game! he thought with a prideful grin. Was she going to grow it out because of something he said, or because she really did prefer her natural hair color? Cameron drew his eyes at Remy when she made her presence become aware. Eying Caitlin, he noticed she shuffled closer to him. "We should probably go to the carriages," he said, hoping his friend would leave with him. Samuel and Remy could catch up with them later; however, not a moment too late, Samuel pulled the girl back into their conversation. "Dammit," the boy muttered too quietly for anyone else to hear.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana frowned when Steele hadn't even said anything to her, even after she greeted him! She stared at him as he walked away, her brows still furrowing. When she lost him in the crowd, her head turned to look at Chase. "No," she said simply after a small moment of silence in the group. Where is Kat? Mel and Steele already came back, she thought, scanning the crowd.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked at Cameron when he suggested they go to the carriages. She shrugged and flipped through her songs to the unfinished one. One main factor was that she didn't know who she liked more. Cameron or Sam? If she chose Cameron, Remy'd have Sam, but Nell fancied Cameron and she didn't know if she could do that to her friend. But if she chose Sam, Remy would be furious and Nell would probably get Cameron. Caitlin sighed, and sat down on the ground, not caring that it was dirty.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow when Caitlin sat down on the ground. "Uh, you alright there, Caitlin?" he asked his friend. He had absolutely no idea why the girl flopped her butt onto the ground. The second year fancied the girl with the dyed hair, but did she fancy him back? It didn't seem like it. She gave Samuel most of her attention, and Cameron knew this. I just gotta step up my game, he thought, rolling his shoulders to try and make his hoodie feel more comfortable.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:58 am
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked up at Cameron, "Hmm...? Oh, yes, I'm fine. Just thinking..." She muttered, running her fingers through her hair. How could she decide? Maybe she'd stop flirting and let one of them sweep her off her feet first. Then decide from there...But that could be a while, which meant an unfinished song for a while...Caitlin sighed, she could really go flying or visit Dumbledore.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 am
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>> Nell merely nodded at the blonde boy at his refusal of her handkerchief, it wasn't something she would take offense to. He was probably feeling embarrassed for even being caught crying like most boys are. So she just gave a small smile and walked back over to Marina and waited to see if the carriages had come yet. As she was looking she saw her friend Caitlin sit on the ground looking quite miserable and frowned a bit. Being the 'puff she was she immediately walked over to her Gryffindor friend and sat down beside her. "Caitlin, what's wrong? Why are you sitting on the ground looking so sad?" Nell was so worried for her friend she hadn't yet noticed Cameron.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Caitlin | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Worried | Thinking: Why is she sitting like that? |

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 am
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked up when Nell sat down next to her. "I'm not upset, I'm just...confused and conflicted," She said, trying her best to explain what she was feeling. She just couldn't make up her mind. Maybe a meal and a nights rest would help, at least she hoped.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

"Oh wow, I really hope that's not true. I love swimming, but I doubt I'd get myself in at all if I had to worry about a giant squid!" Kara's eyes got wide at the thought. She loved water, but hated the thought of not knowing what was in it. The less she thought about it, the better. Tossing that thought to the back of her mind, Kara noticed her new friend's Scottish accent for the first time. "Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? That's quite an accent you have!" Kara's own accent was still around, but significantly reduced from her years living in England.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose looked up at them, and smiled kindly at the two. She didn't know what to say now, and slightly looked at Chance. "Um... So, what house do think your going to be in?" She asked, looking back at them. She didn't know what house she was going to be in, and all of them seemed good to her, she is excited.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade swung his guitar around his back so that the head was facing the ground. Still humming a bit he began to swerve around the crowed to see if there was anyone to chat with. He didn't see many first years staying in one spot. He decided to leave the crowd and wait elsewhere until he heard they were leaving. Walking further out he noticed a lot of older students waiting for carriages. Standing there for a second he watched as one left for the castle being pulled by something he couldn't see. Curiosity took over and lead him straight to the front of a carriage he held out his hand and waked towards it stopping on something solid it felt like an extremely under feed horse. Once his mind was cleared he walked away and headed back towards the crowds.
It took all of five minutes to walk around most of the crowd which he considered a miracle in itself considering the amount of students that where all over the station. He couldn't find anybody that was really interesting to him he didn't know what he was searching for maybe he would bump into Gracie but he doubted it she was a second year and was probably already headed to the castle in a carriage. That was when it happened he tripped over a foot and laded flat on his face. His guitar strap broke and went flying a bit forward landing near Caitlin cracking down the side of the body. Jade quickly got up and ran over to make sure everyone was ok.

"Are you ok Caitlin? I am so sorry I seem to be a magnet for falling today. First at the train and now here……"
His eyes looked over at Caitlin with such innocence it was plain to see that is was an accident.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Jamesina`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´and`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´Akira`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´´Machlachlan

Second Year RavenclawFirst Year ???

~Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.~

The sisters stood together for a few more minutes before James noticed a girl who was in her year standing all alone. The older of the Machlachlan sisters hadn't really had much of a chance to make any close friends yet, and so she thought about going over to say hello.

"Oh no, I know that look," Akira moaned. "You're going to leave me aren't you?" The younger of the sisters asked, though she already knew the answer. Jamesina was always pretty headstrong.

The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes. "Kira, I'm gonna have to leave you anyways. You're taking the boats, I get to take the carriages this year. You know that's what Da said," she replied as she backed away from her sister. "It's not like you won't see me until the Winter Break! I promise! I'll see you later!" James said energetically as she went over to talk to Ruby. "Hello, I'm not sure if we've met before, but I'm Jamesina, James for short," she said to the girl.

Akira watched as her sister ran off. That was just like her. Now she would have to wait for something to happen. Just what that something would be, the first year could only guess at.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: I'll just stay over here...

Marina had noticed Nell going over to comfort Caitlin, the Gryffindor with the hair dyed bright red and orange. She resisted a shudder. She hated her natural red hair, why would anyone want that of their own free choice? Her parents had never let her dye her hair blonde, like she had always wanted to. How could they understand, neither of them knew what it was like to be a ginger. She brushed such thoughts away with an irritated sigh and leaned back against the station wall. She didn't want to go over there, she was horrible at comforting anyone but herself, she'd probably just make things worse. So instead the Slytherin surveyed the crowd, picking out familiar faces and new ones. Well. Montague had decided to finally make an appearance, talking to a blonde third year who's house she couldn't recall. Michelle would probably go and pick a fight with him shortly. That would be interesting to watch.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:21 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: There she is...
With: Kara and Morgandy

Newlyn finally spotted Kara talking to another first year girl, after several minutes of scanning the crowd. She made her way over to them. "Hi, Kara. I was looking for you." She turned to the other girl. "I'm Newlyn," she introduced herself with a slight smile.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom"

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell cocked her head slightly to the side in confusion at Caitlin's answer and was going to respond when a crash startled her and she turned to see the fallen form of a young boy and his guitar, or at least she hoped it was his, laying next to them. She winced slightly seeing the crack and could only think of what her older sister would do if that were her's. 'Probably have a small heart attack.' she thought. When he came over and immediately began to apologize to Caitlin Nell silently raked over his form to make sure he hadn't hurt himself, of course not thinking of how it made her look.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: Ouch |

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games