Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah looked at her sister and smirked slightly. "Mm... I changed my mind, imouto. I think I found something different I want a taste of..." She pounced and pinned her sister lightly to the bed, kissing slowly down her body.

When she was finished, Sirrah realized that Nina couldn't move. She kissed the smaller girl gently and went to get dressed, then helped Nina into her clothes and carried her to the dining room. "Okay, now what would you like for breakfast, sweetie?" she asked Nina with a laugh.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina lay completely limp against Sirrah's chest, small aftershocks still making her twitch from time to time. She grinned at her words and giggled softly. "Yo no se... something with a straw? I can't move my arms Hermana... Makes food difficult."

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah chuckled and shrugged. "I'll make whatever you want. I'll also feed you if necessary... I feel bad that you can't move now." Worry lines appeared on her forehead as she wondered if she'd been too rough with Nina. She'd tried her best to be gentle...

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to saw it like this before...

Nina frowned slightly, and wanted to kiss her lips to reassure her, but settled for her collar bone instead. "No. I feel great Hermana. Just not used to using my body this much still, lo siento for making you worry. I just didn't...." She said softly and closed her eyes, somehow drifting to sleep as Sirrah carried her.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled and kissed Nina's forehead as the girl fell asleep, carrying her to her and Kevin's bedroom, where Yuri was sleeping. She set Nina down beside her lover, covered her with blankets, and went to make breakfast for whenever they decided to get up. She giggled a bit as she got started; she could hear Kevin snoring from the living room.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita woke up and saw Lulu holding her in her sleep, the look of peace on her face making her smile softly. She could smell their aunt making pancakes and softly kissed her twin awake. "Lulu, wake up. Pancakes. Auntie Rahrah is making them this time. Tank can't do them as good." She whispered to the neko as she slowly woke up and stretched, her tail moving lazily as she pulled on clothes.

Lokita was the opposite of Lulu, already bouncing with energy that seemed to have no limit and rushing to get her clothes on. She ran out to the kitchen and sat at the table, watching her aunt making the food with wide eyes. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly, and Lulu clamped a hand over her own mouth as Lokita held her stomach tightly, curling up slightly. She had forgotten to eat before bed, and woke up late.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu kept her hand over her mouth tightly, trying to force back the bile that was trying to creep up her throat. She stumbled over to the pantry and grabbed a cake, barely able to place it on the table before she stumbled to the sink and threw up. "Lokita! Eat it! Eat it now! You're getting sick!" She yelled at her twin as she tried to stand, feeling her legs tremble more.

She felt her aunt catch her as she fell backwards, hearing Lokita eat the cake quickly, her own stomach settling slowly as the cake vanished from the plate. "You skipped your eleven at night meal, didn't you?" She asked her twin, seeing her nod slowly with guilt.

She walked carefully to her younger twin and kissed her ears softly, wrapping her tail around her right wirst as she held Lokita. "It's okay Loki. I'm not mad. We just need to make sure you eat so you don't get sick again. I don't want to lose you. I won't let you get that sick ever again, I promise." She whispered gently and heard the red furred neko purr softly.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped and held back Lulu's hair for her when she was sick, looking from one twin to the other in concern. "Lulu... Loki, why are you two getting so sick?" she asked, feeling each girl's forehead. A puzzled expression settled on her face when her inner diagnostics told her that both twins were perfectly healthy.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:58 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu gave her a shrug, carefully adjusting the collar on her right wrist, making sure not to accidently move her fingers under the band. Last time she did that, the resulting shock had made her almost pass out. "I don't know Auntie Rahrah. It started when we were with the Owner. She would not be able to eat and she would get really sick. She almost died once until I was able to... bargain for more food for her." She said, a dead look crosing her eyes for a moment until she pushed the memory away. "Anyways, Loki has to eat a lot or she can get really sick, and ever since she remembered, I have been feeling odd when she's running late with her meals." She told her and held Lokita tighter in her arms.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah's eyes hardened at the mention of the owner, then softened again when she saw Lulu hug Loki. "I see. Well, you two have an empathy link... If one feels something, the other will feel it too. I'll bring you both some pancakes in just a minute." Sirrah reentered the kitchen and quickly plated the food she had ready; five for Lulu and twenty for Loki. She took them to the table along with butter and syrup, placing a fork in front of each girl. "Dig in, there will be more soon if you're still hungry afterward. What would you girls like to drink?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu gave her a strange look and noticed that Lokita was too, so she glared at her and demanded that she eat. she watched as her twin ate her food, casting glances at them from time to time. "Auntie Rahrah, we didn't feel anything until Lokita remembered and I had that dream. Does it happen over nig..." Her voice trailed off as she remembered years before, years before they were even turned into slaves.

She had a bond with Lokita when they were small, always able to feel if someone had hurt her twin. When Lulu burned herself by accident, Lokita hissed and jumped as well. She remembered how she had forced Lokita to keep herself closed off from her after the Owner had pushed her into that room five times, then a man she hadn't seen before took her there. "He told me that I was paid for and he was my temporary Owner. That I was his for two hours Auntie Rahrah. I had to make her close it down. She couldn't feel what I had to. I wouldn't let her. I couldn't let her." She whispered softly and shoved her plate at Loki once the stack was gone.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah trembled in anger when she heard what that awful man called 'the Owner' had done. 'Not bad enough that he abused them himself... He had to sell them like toys... I swear to the gods, if I ever get my hands on him...'

She took a breath and forced herself to be calm, setting more pancakes on the table in case either girl wanted some, keeping a few in the kitchen for the adults whenever they woke up. "I understand, Lulu. I believe you two have always had the empathy link... but obviously, you can shut each other out if you try hard enough. I don't think it's anything to worry about as long as you both take care of yourselves."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu stood and walked over to her aunt, hugging her firmly for a minute so she could speak to her alone. "Auntie Rahrah? Did I do the right thing in there? When the Owner had us? Did I do the right thing to protect Lokita?" She asked her, hoping that the older woman who be able to share her wisdom with her.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

It took a lot of Sirrah's control to keep her voice steady and her eyes dry to answer Lulu's question. She nodded and smoothed back the smaller girl's hair. "Yes. You did an amazing job of protecting your sister, Lulu. I'm proud of you." She hugged the girl gently and smirked when she heard Kevin's snoring falter. "Sound's like Uncle Kevin's finally decided to join the living..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita looked up from the forty second pancake that she had just eaten and smiled at their bleary eyed uncle as he walked in. "Morning Uncle Kevo. You look tired. Did you stay up late watching t.v again? General Hospital again?" She asked him with a smile. Kevin had a bad habit of watching a few late night soap opreas and sleeping once they were over, but when a marathon was on, he wouldn't sleep until well past six in the morning.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff