Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri glanced up at the woman, her expression solemn. She did crack a small smile when the female got her and Haruki's names wrong and seemed nervous about the bear god in the other room. "I'm Yuri, and this is my sister Haruki. We're friends of Ash's. Oh, you must be her mother. Rebekka, right? I know this all must seem very odd to you... But the bear is a dear friend. He's actually a god." Yuri winced when she realized that she probably hadn't made absorbing the abnormal information any easier for the woman. "You'll get used to the supernatural if you stick around much longer, ma'am."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 am
User Image
Haruki Mizu

Haruki smiled and tickled her younger sister's side gently. "After all, we're water nymphs... We're supernatural beings ourselves, imouto-chan." She was beyond happy to be reunited with her family, even though the circumstances among the family friends seemed rather tense at the moment. She'd been praying to the gods fervently for Ashika's quick recovery, and hoped they were doing some good. As for her prayers that Brian Dresden would be able to recover... They didn't seem to be heard, unless Ashika's mother was the key.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

Rebekka tried not to really think about it too long as her head would probably explode if she did, and said, "Uhhh... Yeah...... I am probably going to be confused for the next month or so... Miss.. Yuri? Do you mind helping me? He is a bear in the morning. Ash gets it from him...." She said, and then turned to the other woman. "Haruki? You can go.... thank you for helping.." She told the other woman.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri nodded graciously and kissed Haruki's cheek softly. "Onee-sama, you should go back to Kevin and Sirrah's house. My fiance, Nina, will keep you company." She winked at her sister and waved as she left, casting a concerned look toward Brian. She didn't know much about the man, truthfully, except that he was Ashika's father, and now he'd hurt her badly enough that she'd needed to go to the hospital. "Not to be rude, Rebekka-san, demo... Um... Are we safe?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image

Rebekka gripped Yuri by her shoulders and forced her to look into her own angry blue ones, saying in a stern and cold tone, "Don't you dare think he did this on purpose. Brian is a kind, sweet, gentle, strange, and loving man, and he did not want to do that. If I ever hear you talk like that again about him, I will make you swallow my fist along with your words." Her blue eyes pierced the other woman's, showing her the promise of doing just as she said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri squeaked in fear, trembling slightly at the threat. "G-Gomenasai... I'm sorry! I... I just didn't know. I'm sorry, really." She blushed and lowered her eyes. "I hope you don't think me judgemental, Rebekka-san... I meant no harm, I promise. I've never met Mr. Dresden."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Rebekka sighed and let the woman go, rubbing her nose as she tried to calm herself. "It's fine. He is a great guy, and an amazing father. Better parent that I could ever have been..... He wasn't himself and this wasn't his choice. And you might now want to call him Mr. Dresden ever again..." She grinned impishly, and used a joke name she had gotten from the man in question years ago when they began this game. "OLD LADY ATTACK!!" And promptly put the woman in a headlock and ruffed her long hair playfully, laughing and saying, "Take that!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri nodded, choosing to trust the woman's opinion of Brian. After all, she'd been married to him for many years; she would know better than anyone what kind of man he was. She squeaked again and found herself overtaken by a giggle fit when Rebekka ruffled her hair, finally squirming her way free and smoothing down the mussed strands. "If that's what he does when someone addresses him formally, I'll be careful never to do so, Rebekka-san."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image
Haruki Mizu

Haruki entered the house quietly, searching until she found Nina in the room that she and Yuri shared. "Excuse me, Nina-san? Yuri wanted me to tell you hello... Ano... She also said you'd keep me company, whatever that means." Haruki smiled slightly and bowed to apologize if she'd interrupted anything.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

Nina looked up at the woman and grinned, standing up and walking over to the nymph and groping her chest casually, nipping her neck. "Hola hermana. Si, Yuri wanted me to make sure you were... Yo no se...." she pinned the nymph to the wall and nipped again. "Properly welcomed into la familia."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Ash woke up slowly, her body wracked with pain as she slowly came off the sleep medication. She saw Erin holding her hand and whispered in a soft and partially destroyed voice, "E-erin......? Are you really here...?" looking at her husband in wonder as she ignored the stitches and pain. The girl held Erin's hand firmly, as if by letting go Erin would once again be gone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin nodded and gripped Ash's hand, pressing her lips lightly to her wife's fingers. "Yes, it's really me, Ash, I'm really here," she whispered, smiling. She knew she shouldn't be as happy as she was, but she was just so grateful to see and talk to Ash face to face... To be able to touch her at all, and speak to her freely... It felt like a miracle she'd never fully appreciated before. "I'm never ******** leaving again, baby... That sucked," she said, still in a soft voice, as if afraid that her voice would hurt Ash's head, but trying to lighten the mood.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Ash smiled ruefully and tapped her own head tenderly as she said, "That's how it was up here for a long time. I'm glad I have you back baby. I... Did... He...." She tried to push back the tears, but the ran down her cheeks anyways. "Dad didn't mean it..... He wouldn't do that it was the man controling him.... Please believe me.... Don't be mad at him...." She sobbed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin trembled slightly, keeping her lips pressed to Ash's hand. "I know, baby. I know. I feel so bad that I couldn't stop him from doing that..." She sighed and bowed her head. 'If I'd just been smart enough to run when I first saw him, this wouldn't have happened...' "I'm so sorry, baby..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:09 am
User Image

Ash looked up at Erin and grinned at her, shifting slightly and the hand prints around her neck visible only slightly. "Shuddap... We couldn't know Erin... At least we are together again, right?" She said, though her eyes were slightly haunted. "Kinda a bit... sore still..." she confessed.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games