Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 pm
"That's no good." Jian said after getting off of the phone. He then walked behind Monica again to look at it. "Let's take a look." He said, forcing the uncomplete document to open. "Looks like this is it." He muttered, reading the title 'Project: Idun Apple.' He started to scroll down, seeing the research on rats until he finally got to the human section, where it was cut off before telling anything groundbreaking. "Damn..." He muttered. "The part that told how they synthasized the DNA got cut off. But... according to the profile, whatever they did was a success and took only a month. Female... age 21... no name? Still, if we could find one of the doctors or the person who they did the expirament on, we might be able to discover how they did it."

The twins ignored Zil and continued to look at the doctors until all of them left. The twins then looked at each other. "That person..." Vincent muttered.
"Weird..." Valkyie agreed.
"What's with the blindfold?" Vincent wondered.
"And the things in his ears?" Valkyrie chimed in.
"Wait, was it a boy?" Vincent asked.
"I don't know..." Valkyrie admitted.
"So..." Vincent muttered.
"Intresting..." Valkyrie finished.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm
(( >.< ack! really sorry))

Jay straightened the jacket of his uniform, and knocked on the door, waiting a few moments before entering.
Even though he missed his job one thing he had to admit was he never did like reporting to the leader.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm
Damien did his usual thing by ordering whoever was knocking on the door to state their name and reason for knocking. Damien still had the plan he wanted to show Jay locked up. After all, he didn't want the wrong person seeing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:10 am
The doctors took the directions and rolled Shadow over to the room Blood Fox pointed to. Zil couldn't contain his excitement or restrain the smile on his face. The project seemed successful and moreover, he had been wanting to talk to Shadow for that entire month that she was asleep and somehow, he didn't even know why? Was it the prospect of getting to interrupt her work for annoying reasons? Or rather, was it because Shadow was always the key to good news for the rebels? 'No. I miss Shadow because she's a good friend.' Zil shook his head, reminding himself not to be manipulative or exploitative.

Fanny sat down beside Saiyu as well, hoping not to interrupt their conversation.

"Come to think of it..." Monica started, thinking about the details and progressions of the past month. "This Shadow person the absolute leader was so interested in disappeared and stopped causing problems a month ago after he was almost abducted." She looked at Jian with a curious expression, "Could it be?"

"Yeah! But I would have never even considered it if it weren't for Fanny" The Helmshire prince pointed at the little girl currently seated beside Saiyu. He then continued, "I'm sure you know her, right? Blood Fox's adoptive daughter. One of the best rebel spies ever. Wait, come to think of it, haven't you two worked with each other before? I think I remember Blood Fox saying something like that." He put his hand to his chin.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:48 pm
((anyone get the feeling they want to break Dante
's legs -3-?))

Saiyu smiled at fanny and scooted over, allowing her to sit more the the group.
"Mhm, it was only for a little while, we had to get back over the borders...."
Fishing behind her in one of the crates the red head frowned before turning to a near by trainee "hay is there any water in the other crates?"
the younger boy looked at Saiyu in horror before scrambling to the other crate and grabbing a full bottle of water for her, his face red as he held it to her
Still grinning at Fanny Saiyu took the water and handed it to the little girl - completely missing the flaming red face of the boy who scurried behind a group of older men, all of whom where laughing and nudging him in the ribs.

Holding out the water for Fanny to take Saiyu's grin only grew at Kyrell's comment. "defiantly talented! and a very good actress - I think one day she would also make a brilliant leader."

*~*~*~*

"Tactician head Jay De Varill - I was told you wanted to see me"
With the formalities done Jay pushed the door open and stepped inside the office, shutting the door with his heel as he bowed in respect to the absolute leader. "you summoned me sir?"

§±§±§±§

Rafael sighed and pushed himself out of his chair, stretching his hands up above his head with a slight crack. With one more quick check that he was hidden the techno nerd locked the computer and left the room, setting up the snare wires and alarm triggers that lines his room before leaving and locking the door. Anyone trying to break into the room would have called it sever paranoia, Rafael liked to call it safe.

Ducking through the doorway to the kitchen Rafael made a bee line for the fridge. As much as he hated to admit it even he couldn't live completely off of sweets. Pulling open the door he scanned the shelves.
After a few minuets of angry sighs and 'tchs' he grabbed a jar of jam before slamming the door shut and shuffling off to find some bread - jam sandwiches where healthy right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm
"Oh hell..." Jian muttered, pulling up another file. After filtering through information in the database. "We sent them there because Shadow had been spotted, but they couldn't find her. I- I can't believe this!" He replied, finding the file and pulling it up. The profile matched Shadow's profile, including the DNA sequences up to the point where they were cut off by the incomplete document. "Damn. So this is what it was all about." He said rubbing under his eye. He turned and sorted through his fax papers before handing the small report to Monica with the picture of Shadow when the camera spotted her KOed with knockout gas. "The evidence adds up, but... I don't understand. Why would the rebels experiment on her of all people? ... I doubt the Leader will take it well either." Jian muttered, slumping into his chair and letting out a heavy sigh.

The doctors carried her inside the room and set her down carefully on the ground. Slowly, Shadow sat back up and began to feel the carpet. She moved slowly, but her movement was more stable then earlier. "Ah good. She seems to be progressing just fine despite everything. Her mind is still waking up, so we'll have to feed her and treat her carefully, but by tomorrow, we can start introducing her other senses. The third day we will work on her bodily functions like walking and such, but chances are we won't have much of a problem. Her muscles and nerves seem to be in very good condition." The doctor told Zil.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:44 pm
"Yes. I did. I wanted to discuss something with you. You seem like the best choice, both with you being my head of tactics as well as being fully aware, like me, of our race's natural superiority" Damien said as he got up and went over to a filing cabinet and pulled out a red envelope. He then walked back over to his desk and sat down, placing the envelope on his desk. On it was written 'Catharsis Plan'. He then extended a white gloved hand to the chair in front of his desk. "But first, why don't you take a seat? I'd like to hear your report on your duties as concentration camp supervisor" the dictator added.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 pm
Jian rubbed his head for a moment before writing a message and faxing it to Damien. It said:

Visit my office when you can. We found something of importance that you probably want to take a look at. Take your time. We'll explain it when you come by.

~Jian

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm
((Ok, so my hard drive is fried, but the good news is that there are public computers at my college. Down side is that the student center, where said computers are located, closes at midnight, central time. So yeah... I won't be able to get on in the mornings, but you can expect me on about 8-ish to midnight central time. (besides, I don't like walking home alone at night. It's stupid on many levels.) ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 am
Zil nodded once with his arms crossed. "Well then. Let's not bother her and allow her to rest. Finish up in here and give the kitchen duty people her recommended diet. Alright! I'm going to the communications department." He yawned, pulling the door open and walking out of the room."

Fanny began to turn red as she was being complimented and took the water bottle stuttering to say "T-Thanks" before burying her head in her lap and pulling her knees in, pretty much embarrassed.

Monica arched an eyebrow, taking the file from Jian and browsing through it, deciding to sit on the edge of the table with her legs crossed. Well, she had been in Jian's office so often it almost felt like her own office and that's how she behaved in her own office except without the hounding eyes attending to her every need. Those ones were outside Jian's door. It would be evident that there were more 'passers-by' in that particular hallway when Monica was around. She looked through the file now with a particular curiosity. "It is possible... that the rebels have developed a kind of super soldier solution. But the effects strangely weren't explained clearly. Perhaps it could be found in the erased part of the file. Otherwise, I can't see why they would have to test on that woman. It is also possible though... that the rebels had captured her coincidentally and since she must have been a Diethelmian, decided to experiment on her. It is also possible that she's not the only one. It would be stupid to experiment on only one person anyway. What do you think?" She closed the file and looked at Jian.

Kyrell perked up observing the behavior of the little girl and said, "Maybe this would be more tempting?" He kind of poked her in the side playfully with a lollipop and Fanny, upon realizing what it was, took the lollipop, opened it and stuck it in her mouth, giving Kyrell a grateful smile.

((OOC: Understood, Lolly. ^__^ btw, who's Dante, Snuggs~?))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:58 pm
"I agree, but we don't have enough information. Then again, maybe we do. Take a look at the dates for the rat expiraments. The last one was about a week before the expirament on her started. This is a very new project, and chances are she was a dispsible test run to see the outcomes of switching from rats to humans to see if it was even possible to do. There's no point in testing several at once if it's not going to work, right? Considering it was a success, they'll probably start doing it to larger numbers to try and stop us before we get the machienes from the twin's blueprints mass produced. They already have been trying to buy time by disrupting our coal mine and manufacturing productions."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm
Jay raised an eyebrow as he sunk into the seat, his eyes trained on the red envelope, a small, hardly noticeable smirk dancing across his face.
'Catharsis huh? the rebels really have riled him up then....'
Lacing his fingers together the tactician head retrained his sites back on the absolute leader, "It was an experience, most of the people hauled up in the camps didn't know to much but a few were........interesting to say the least - gossip can spread like wildfire, especially amongst the more recent inmates across the border the last I heard was that the Helmsherian army was recruiting its citizens. The entire moral around the camp seemed to heighten, the general feeling was that the war would be ending soon in Helmshires favour......."
The younger male left the sentence echo into silence as an almost unhinged smirk flitted across his face, leaving no doubt that he had put a stop that hope and remind those unfortunate enough to voice their opinion exactly what their place in food chain was. Fishing out the written file from the inside of his Jacket. The level of violence used on some of the prisoners bordered on psychotic.

Re-straightening his uniform, Jay then waited for the leader to continue, his curiosity building about what was actually sealed with in that envelope.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Saiyu gave a light chuckle, her eyes softening as she looked down at the girl, now happily eating the sweet Kyrell had given her, with an almost sister like affection. Saiyu may not have known Fanny that long but, from what she had witnessed she had exactly what it took to become a leader - even if she was shy. Downing the rest of her water Saiyu resumed her stretched out position under the Oak tree, her gaze fixed once again on the sky waiting for either of the two to talk.

§±§±§±§

With little regard for the mess he had just created (mess being an understatement) Rafael ambled back to his room, the plate of sandwiches jam clutched in one of his hands like the key to life its self. Three quarters of the pot of Jam sat on the plate, and the square of bread had become invisible to the human eye.

Unlocking his room Rafael kicked the door with his heel, before plonking back in his computer chair - the mountainous security measures the man had taken only having been active for a total of 7 minuets. It was safe to say the Communications head was more then a little paranoid.
Deeming the room was safe and had was tamper free he dug into his sandwich

((I was re-playing the devil may cry series and realised that the main character must be the mutated hybrid child of
a spring....))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm
Damien took the file that Jay handed him and read it over. He blinked while reading some of the methods Jay used. He was on the level of Monica if not worse. Perhaps he should use him for more interrogations...

"Well, if that didn't teach them their place then I don't know what will" Damien said. He then noticed the fax he got from Jian. "Excuse me one moment" he said and then picked it up. The Absolute Leader read it and then put it down on the counter. "Alright. Whatever it is I'll deal with it after this" he said out loud, but mainly to himself. Damien then sat back down and opened up the envelope. "I'm sure you are curious to see what I have in here" he said while pulling out the contents, which were a few documents and a map of the continent. He then looked at the tactician head and said "I'm sure you've noticed that during this war and especially after the recent rebel attacks that we've been starting to get low on resources. There's simply too many people within the empire. What I have here is a solution to reduce that population down to a much more acceptable level in my eyes. It's all based on racial superiority of course. We eliminate the weaker ones to make more room for the stronger ones, namely us Diethelmians. Not all of them of course. What's the point of being the master race if there are no other ones to rule over? Right now the only people who know about this are me, you, and General Strummond. I haven't told the Chief General because, although he's my best friend, he's not well, you know...'pure' like us". Damien awaited the response from the tactician head.

((Yes, people. Damien went there. You may all hate me now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 am
Once Zil was in the room of the Communications Department, he looked around, not finding Rafael in there. "Rafie?" He said before checking on what's left of the CCTV cameras within the twins' room and the rest of the place, making sure there was nothing suspicious. "You in your room, buddy?" He said, thinking perhaps he had been keeping an eye in his own department's room. Zil had long ago put away his negative feelings about the Montinagua-Verilla thing and even spared this one Verillan despite his hatred. Besides, he became a great asset eventually. After all, the true enemy all along was Diethelm. There was no room for hating one another now. The rebels took in anyone of any race against Diethelm.

Fanny began, hesitating, and not quite sure how to say what she wanted to say, "Um, Prince Kyrell... Thank you. But it seems the kids here are already adequately trained and inspired to learn now sooo... I thought that maybe... It's time to go home. I'm pretty sure maybe... Blood Fox has forgiven me by now?"

"You have a point" Monica sighed, scrolling over to the part with the dates for the rat experiments. "I see. Is that so? It's time to defend our resources then. Of course, now that the secret police-style training in the military is bearing fruit, I think it's time to send more troops to defend the mines and factories. I apologize though if each are still not as capable as my men. After all, they only have to bear with my physical training program only thrice a week whereas my troops have these sessions on a daily basis. Besides, there are far too many soldiers to train individually unlike the secret police which is few in number comparatively. A manageable number, if you ask me."

"Oh! Well... I see. I'm thankful then that you even decided to do this. On behalf of Helmshire, I would like to thank you, Cream Puff, for your services. And this can only be seen as a cementing of the relationship between the rebels and Helmshire." Kyrell patted Fanny's head and held out a letter from his breast pocket. "Here. Take this and give it to Zil. It has the seal of the crown prince of Helmshire. It states all of your public relations work here. I'm sure it will make him proud!" He smiled, hoping it would help her.

((OOC: Sooo.... We can murder Damien now? :3 /shot. Ugh! >.<))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 am
((Yeah... Damien's a b*****d.))

By the time Zil had already finished talking to Rafeal, the twins had already picked the new lock and were walking out the door. "Now which way was it?" Vincent muttered.
"They said three doors down." Valkyrie replied.
"I'll check this way." Vincent said, pointing in one direction.
"I'll check this way!" Valkyrie replied, pointing in the other. They split ways, but Vincent came across an empty room while Valkyrie came across a locked door.
"Dead end." Vincent muttered.
"I think I found it!" Valkyrie smiled and they two began to pick the lock.

"That's alright. They are still far better then they used to be." Jian sighed. "I don't know what my generals were doing. Anyway, I thank you for that."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games